I am just TaeYeon

"So? I'm thinking about marrying Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon called his best buddy, Moonbyul for a guy hangout but accidentally they found Jessica in the club as well so he decided to invite SooYoung's secretary slash his friend.

"Finally it made some sense, I thought you're going to be dumb forever I'm so very frustrated over you when your boss giving you hints but you keep on being stupid ignoring her." Moonbyul drink his shots before he deeply frown staring at his more frustrated friend.

"If you decided to hit and run the powerful Hwang then my boss will look for your head." In his deep concern, SooYoung always watching how the two relationship goes but he himself got frustrated and let TaeYeon do his first stupid move on Tiffany Hwang.

"SooYoung said that? Such a very nice person of him. Why everyone here went frustrated on my relationship issues?" TaeYeon yells in his drunken state when he drinks alot for tonight so Jessica decided to make call on Tiffany in case everything turns worst here.

"Because you're so stupid, Tae." Moonbyul answered with the same drunken state making Jessica laugh at them while drinking her share and noticed someone watching them from behind, she also lurking around to find some information about the suspicious person following TaeYeon everywhere, she and her boss noticed it because SooYoung knows Tiffany's enemy so well that they will charge after her and everyone who has been close to the powerful Hwang so he keeps his eye on them secretly.

"I am so stupid, Byul ah~!" TaeYeon admitted with his redden face while smiling adorably making Jessica's heart flutters but she ignores it and focus on the mysterious person who vanished in awhile.

"Tae, you're drunk now." The drunken red hair guys leans his head towards Jessica as he stares at her lovingly mistaken her as Tiffany.

"YOU!" He yells while staring at the innocent secretary as Jessica pushes him back but TaeYeon's strength was no joke so he traps the woman inside his arms while leaning closer on her.

"What did you do to me?" TaeYeon asked while hiccuping as the smell of alcohol losing his control and made mistake to kiss Jessica's lips.

"TAEYEON YOU FUCKING JERK!!!" Tiffany appears behind them with her angry expression showing how she was very frustrated fo what she witness just now as she watched how the father of her unborn child kissing another woman infront of her eyes.

"Huh? Tiffany?" With his drunk state, he stood up and went to her boss direction leaving Jessica frozen and shocked.

"Are you alright? TaeYeon must be in trouble by now." SooYoung who accompanied Tiffany and offered her a ride in the club after Jessica called her.

"Boss?!" Jessica's senses back and look at her charming boss while Moonbyul was gone drunk dead on the table murmuring non sense before Solar appears.

"What the heck, Byul ah?" Solar approach her drunken guy and helps him out of the club not noticing Tiffany as they make their way outside.

"Maybe I'll drive you both back and please don't make any scandalous here. Deal with him later." SooYoung follows Tiffany and whispers into her before they all got to the parking lot and decided to bring them to the woman's penthouse with TaeYeon.

"You're right." Tiffany follows while Jessica explained her side that the woman understood her and apologized by TaeYeon's bold action.

----------------------------------

TIFFANY'S PENTHOUSE

"You jerk kissing other woman!!!" Although, Tiffany knows the truth from Jessica, she's still jealous of what she witnessed back in the club. Thankfully, SooYoung backing up his secretary and believe what she says are true.

"What did you do to my heart, Tiffany Hwang?" TaeYeon keeps on murmuring on his drunken state when Tiffany changes his clothes into comfortable and available one inside her own closet.

"I'm afraid you will leave me when you find someone whose much handsome and better than me. I'm just an ordinary and poor guy who loves his job." He murmurs clearly and it touches Tiffany's heart and at the same time she's hurt when the guy started comparing himself from Tiffany's handsome and rich suitors.

"I'm scared of being alone and I'm scared of killing people again." He continued while his head leaning on Tiffany's shoulder.

"I'm just a mafia member who take people's lives and do something illegal. Will you still love me for who I am?" He got hiccups and his head gone mad from headache but he keeps on letting out his thoughts and insecurities that been kept inside.

"I do love you, Tae." Tiffany kisses his forehead and TaeYeon snuggle closer on her making him feel the warmth.

"Byul ah? I love Tiffany Hwang." He confessed with his drunken state and he wasn't aware of his surroundings because his hardly drunk but it softens Tiffany's heart.

"TIFFANY HWANG I LOVE YOU!!!" TaeYeon thought he was still with his friend Moonbyul who was knocked out from being drunk while Jessica was safely drive on her way back home with SooYoung.

"I must be crazy for keeping it for myself because I'm afraid everything turns out worse for me and her but I do love her and our unborn child." He widely smile with his sleepy eyes while he feels Tiffany's exposed belly with her small baby bump when he sneakily crawls inside hee shirt but she didn't pull it out.

"This is our child. My child." He let out a small laugh while caressing the belly and it makes Tiffany silently cry from happiness.

"I won't let him be alone like me so I will protect him with all my life." He stopped and leans his face closer to Tiffany's ear before he whispers something as he fell back and sleep on her bed.

*Byul ah? I decided to marry her.*

--------------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: How are you everyone?