You Are All Mine [M]

AUTHOR'S POV

The frequent visit of Eric with Tiffany on the children's park nearby the woman's penthouse due to their new blooming relationship, he secretly meeting her behind his parent's back and played with her little son, Tae Young whose name seems familiar with him, he needs to recover his memories, he started doubting Mrs. Han's reasoning about his past and even Mr. Han couldn't tell him more honestly.

"How are you today, Tiffany?" Eric called the married woman on the phone after he got her number during a few visits and now they're happy keeping in touch with each other.

*I'm alright just a little bit fever and I already send Tae Young to my friend's house so he could not catch cold from me.* Tiffany's tone seems a bit off because of her fever last night calling Jessica and SooYoung to take her son on their house.

"You have a fever???!!!!!" Eric stood up and ready to leave forgetting his board meeting with Mrs. Han and Mr. Watanabe.

*Where are you going, Mr. Ha* His secretary seems to be panic when her boss running outside from his office and the meeting will start for about half an hour.

"Sorry it's an urgent matter. I've gotta go tell mother I will not be attending." He says while running in panic towards the elevator leaving the building and went alone through Tiffany's place withy thinking.

------------------------

AT TIFFANY'S PLACE

"What are you doing stupid???" He already knew her passcode and entered without hesitation watching the sick woman preparing her own meal alone and the interior seems quiet because little Tae Young wasn't here.

*Eric? What are you doing here?* Tiffany got shocked from his presence and seems like he drove recklessly on the way here and she tried to cook her own meal but she felt dizzy.

"I'm here to take care of you stupid!" Eric's angry expression makes Tiffany scared but she was held gently and bring her into the couch with care taking over the kitchen by himself and figuring out how to cook a simple meal for the sick person.

*Maybe I know the simple porridge.* He started to cook while the house owner watching him with tender and adoration starting to make her heart melt under his love spell.

*He looks more and more like Kim TaeYeon.* She remember his gentle face yet Eric has different style and manner showing his sincerity on her and Tae Young that makes her head over heels on him.

"Are you crying? Are you okay?" Eric noticed the woman staring at him and the tears started to fall from Tiffany's eyes and he got panic maybe she's in pain from her sickness.

"Tiffany? Is there something hurt in your body? Tell me so I can help you out?" Eric seems to be in panic while Tiffany get a hold of herself but she grabbed him nonetheless and started kissing him.

*BGM: Naked by James Arthur*

"Tiffany? You shouldn't, you're already married." Eric felt dizzy and hazy from the sudden kiss on his lips by the woman he adores so much for the first time they've met.

*I'll tell you a secret. It's just a show for everyone but the truth is I'm single with a child.* Tiffany seductively whispers on him and her hands started to unbutton his polo shirt while her other hand running through his undercut hair. He looks so sexy and mature so she couldn't help but put her lust on him every single inch of his body.

"It doesn't matter. I want you now!" He jumps on her and she fell on her back on the couch with Eric's lips ravishing her exposed skins, slowly stripping her naked.

*Ah.... Tae.... Eric.... * She started to moan and her mind occupied with TaeYeon's body on her but he was Eric Han, the high tension between them arise and both naked on the couch.

"Tiffany... Fuck... " He slowly and gently inserting her deeply filled with love, he couldn't take it anymore, he's lusting her. He grabbed her both hands above her head while he was ramming hard inside faster and she crazily likes it.

*Kiss me Eric... * He obeys and started kissing and fucking her at the same time. They loved it every inch of each other's body on them and the love occupied their minds.

"Tiffany I'm gonna shoot it inside." He wanted to impregnating her, he wants his baby inside her because he really wanted her alone.

*Give me you cum, baby...* She started to convulse from pleasure and she knew she was coming same with Eric as they got into the rhythm.

"I will make you mine, Tiffany. I want you to have my baby inside. Fuck!" He shoot all of his cum inside and randomly kissing every inch of her naked body beneath him. On the couch, they make love until her fever gone.

------------------------

To be continued.