Eric Han

AUTHOR'S POV

AUTHOR'S POV

The secret underground where the Han couple hides TaeYeon who was in coma for a long time and gave him treatments where finally now be closed due to their new born son woke up and conscious but definitely he has no memories of the past because of the illegal medicines side effects, the Han was known to do illegal businesses inside and outside the country also Mr. Han known as a sly and tricky traitor, he even betrayed Mr. Kwon who was being caught and accused by the governments so he had to decide to flew out of the country because he backstabbed him.

"He's a handsome boy." The new mother watches her son being groomed and everything in TaeYeon changes drastically.

"He was indeed a total handsome guy, Madam." Her personal secretary says while making a final look over the Han heir, he was a very loyal follower of the Han and reside mainly in their mansion.

"The red hair doesn't suit him, I really despise it so it will be better for him to have his natural black hair." Unbeknownst to her, the red colored hair cherishes by TaeYeon himself, he choose the color when he became one of the mafia slash gangster under SooYoung, it symbolizes his loyalty on him and his traits as well, the flaring red hair Tae.

"What's my name?" He spoke obliviously and it feels weird to have somebody watching him while he's changing his clothes besides she's an older woman that claimed as his mother.

"Don't you remember, Eric?" He doubted her deep inside but he has no choice and hopeless about his true identity so he slowly trusted her and she looks kind on his opinion but the guy beside her was so suspicious.

"Young master Eric Han." He heard him spoke with conviction as he sharply eyed him like he was going to devours him right now if Madam Han wasn't there and they're facing each other alone.

"You are my only and precious son, Eric and your father was not here right now because he have a business trip last week so he couldn't see you already woke up." The determination in Madam Han's voice was too convincing that made TaeYeon believes her every wotds she spoke with him and gladly TaeYeon and now Eric finally at ease and follows his mother everywhere with the suspicious guy behind them.

"This is Seulgi Kang. He is our personal and loyal secretary because we took him under our care when he was still younger, do you remember now?" He shook his head and return to walk coldly leaving his claimed mother alone that triggers Seulgi's wrath over his behavior.

"I don't really like him, Madam Han." Seulgi gritted his teeth while balling his fist alone when he watched how arrogant TaeYeon slash Eric was into his served madam.

"Keep an eye on him when I'm not around but don't you dare lay a hand on him, understand?" Seulgi left no choice but to follow her order although he has suspicious towards TaeYeon's cold behavior.

"Understood, Madam." They followed Eric strolling around the mansion, the scars on the right side of his face makes him more anxious because of what his mother explained, he was caught in a tragic and awful accident that almost lost his life in the process so he gladly forget about the events.

"Do I look ugly now?" He asked Madam Han who was surprise but gently smile towards him before touching his scar face, she spoke in a motherly love and encourage her son.

"You're still handsome like before." He believes it and warmly smile in return, he promised to himself that he will forget everything in the past and lived a new life with his family and the jerk secretary.

"Thank you." TaeYeon shows his slightly smile and felt shy when he got the compliment, it feels nice and warm.

"Are you still shy calling me mother again?" Madam Han's voice turns sad and mellow for not addressing her as Eric's mother but TaeYeon's eyes tells everything and she gladly take it slow for now.

*Mother?* It feels new to him, the emptiness of calling someone mother lingers and it makes him feels weird inside so he avoids it.

"Call me mother." It overwhelms him and like his tongue got caught in the middle but he will try to speak.

"Mother." He finally did and it makes him happy inside, he felt the longing warm when Madam Han took his hands and rest with her cheeks.

"I'm glad you're alive." Madam Han's desperate soul to have a child finally came true but the lies behind, they couldn't kept from him until forever.

"Thank you." He said it twice when he was looking dearly for his newfound mother and it took awhile when he got accustomed by the warm gestures until his eyes landed on Seulgi's not so good reactions.

"You will have a meeting right now, Madam Han with the boards." Seulgi announced cutting their moments off and the guy was really jealous over him.

"Did you prepare everything of what I told you few days ago?" Madam Han asked while pulling her son gently to follow her.

"Yes Madam." Seulgi's eyes landed softly towards the old Madam before he follows them behind.

"Good that's why I trusted you." The Madam smiled at him before she pulled her son with her as they walked together outside the mansion because she will gladly introduced her son to the business world and the society where she grew up together with her husband.

"Are you ready to come back again?" She asked her son who was silently following her around like a lost puppy.

"Yes." TaeYeon coldly said but he got a weird reactions from his mother whose looking back at him.

"Where's the mother?" She frowns and it makes TaeYeon more uncomfortable but he obeys her.

"Ahm, yes mother." She fixes her son's business suit before they went inside their luxury black sedan with Seulgi seating beside the driver.

"Just follow my lead, Eric." She tapped his legs and it makes him felt uncomfortable by the way his mother gazes over him, it feels strange too but he shrugged it off as they drove off the mansion.

--------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: I will focus on these for now ❤️