The Confrontation

"Why did you have to lie and do it?" Tiffany asked her lover after they got sex in the backseat of her car but TaeYeon remain silence while caressing her naked back making the woman moans silently.

"To protect you." He shortly respond kissing the back of her neck sniffing it, he felt relieved when he finally told Tiffany the truth and now it's for them to get revenge against their enemies.

"So you already knew about their plan?" She wonders and face her lover who definitely head over heels for her, she took a quick glance before she kisses his lips tenderly.

"Yes and I rather talk with SooYoung secretly about it because I don't want you to get involve again it's not safe for you." TaeYeon knew it will mess up again if Tiffany got involved and he rather not risk her life again in the line.

"Have you seen your son? He looks more like you, don't you think?" He remembered when he got a take a look of their little son and he has the guts to protect them.

"But he behaves more like you." TaeYeon peck her lips as he engulfed the woman inside his embrace while they're still naked at the backseat hoping for more private interactions between them.

"I missed you, Tae." She started to tear up after she felt pain when TaeYeon was gone and nowhere to be found, she attempts to kill herself but she remembers Tae Young and also SooYoung helps her out when she got depressed.

"I'm sorry for making you feel bad but now I will protect you again." TaeYeon makes a quite kissing moment together with Tiffany and they rather spend their lifetime right at the moment.

"You still smells the same scent and I really love it." He held her tight inside his embrace before he poke her pussy using his hard thing again behind.

"Are you up for another one?" He asked while smirking and he knew she will be up for it whenever they got close in contact like right now so Tiffany didn't waste more time as she move at the top of his chest making her looks so freaking hottie from TaeYeon's sight of view.

"Try me." They continue their sexual activity until they have no energy left and they started over again.

-------------------------------

"You must need my help that's why you call me right?" TaeYeon meet up with his long time friend Moonbyul and the innocent guy couldn't believe he's alive while he was still working at the bar but he already lived together with Solar.

"Of course." TaeYeon smirk at him after seeing his friend taking care of the little child on his arms wiggling his way out from his embrace and she really resembles her mother nonetheless.

"How's Solar by the way?" He asked as they both sat across each other on their usual cafe and Moonbyul was the one who babysitting his daughter today because Solar got in the business trip together with Wheein and Hwasa.

"I never knew I will be having a child with her because I'm sleeping with Wheein and Hwasa too but she definitely won me from them." Moonbyul sighed and remember how Solar kidnapped him alone before he got raped but nevertheless he likes it so much.

"I knew you're really good in getting information so I have to ask you for the last time to get these following names secretly but it's not for free of course, I will got you paid right now." Moonbyul's eyes widen and they gotten more serious about the mission while making his daughter fell asleep on his arms.

"Okay I got it." Moonbyul and TaeYeon shook hands together before they spotted a woman wearing her clothes elegantly.

"Is that TaeYeon?" Solar appears smiling widely at them pulling her luggage before she took their daughter from Moonbyul's arms and the guy took the luggage of his wife.

"I knew Solar will help you too." TaeYeon whispers on his buddy as they talked in a short while before they got separate ways.

"So you're picking me up now?" TaeYeon smells jealousy from afar when Tiffany's face turned into frown because of what he told last night between Madam Han and him yet he quickly buried them inside his mind.

"Because you're mine." She got possessive when she knew that Eric and TaeYeon was the same person so she couldn't helped herself to feel insecure and possessive towards him.

"Affirmative so don't get mad. I will finally stay at your penthouse babe." TaeYeon says before they heard the ambulance and fire trucks heading on their way through the penthouse so they feel nervous all of a sudden and drove fast as they can.

----------------------------

"Shoot! What's happening here?" TaeYeon run as fast as he can as he saw the penthouse building caught in flames and burning before he saw Tiffany running on her way through the entrance crying and screaming.

"Oh, fuck I don't feel good about it." TaeYeon follows her as he got nearly on her, Tiffany screams their child's name because she left him with Jessica alone while it happens so his mind went blank as he quickly jumps and move all the firefighters aside using his full strength to save his little son.

"TAEYEON!!!!!" Tiffany pulled by the people left in the scene outside while she watches TaeYeon getting inside and a few moments later the fire started to burned down the whole place as she cried on her knees waiting for him but he didn't make it again.

"Get the woman and bring her inside the ambulance." Tiffany fell unconscious in the arms of the policewoman as she brought inside the ambulance for medical care as they put down the fire.

Will TaeYeon, Jessica and Tae Young all survive?

----------------------------

To be continued.