The Sex Slave [M]

"What are you doing here? Did I told you let's stop seeing each other?" Tiffany barks on the person she want to avoid because of the circumstances they're getting into and the fact that she informed SooYoung about Mr. Han's dinner invitation on the 22th so her husband was ready to neglect it in a professional ways but seeing Eric standing infront of her doorway looking serious makes her feel uncomfortable yet he looks sexier and attractive on his tracksuit.

"Wait!!! Listen, Tiffany what did I do wrong?" Eric wander as he grab the woman's hand showing off his sadden expression begging her to come back with him so Tiffany left no choice but to push him away when Madam Han stepped in following her so-called son secretly because she came into suspicions that his meeting someone behind her back keeping eyes on him everywhere.

"Well, it's been a long time Ms. Hwang or should I say Choi?!" The old lady spoke with arrogance as she block Tiffany from her claimed son, her bodyguard stays distance from them but they're watching her silently.

"So this is where you hide yourself?" Madam Han eyeing Tiffany from head to toe before her attention went into the interior of the penthouse as her eyes landed on the nervous Eric.

"Mother??!!" Eric went panic when he quickly grabs the old woman's hand in return but Madam Han pulls it away from her and face Tiffany instead.

"I will deal with you later Eric." Eric know what's behind her punishment but he was more worried about Tiffany and Madam Han keeping an eye on him knowing Tiffany's location.

"What are you doing here? Did Eric told you where I lived?" Tiffany angrily yells at the Madam but she got a smirk from the old lady and slap her hard.

*SLAP* Tiffany swears her cheek sting from the strong impact but she never let Madam Han to step on her so she slaps back the old lady's face that shook Eric.

"TIFFANY STOP IT!!!!!" Eric stopped Tiffany and push her on the wall hitting her back hard, she groan in pain but her eyes filled with anger when she saw Madam Han smirking back at her.

"No worries, I'm fine." Madam Han signal her bodyguards not to worry and interrupt them because she could handle it by herself besides she have Eric with her.

*Tiffany, please don't argue with her.* Eric whispers on Tiffany's ear and inhale her strawberry scent that makes him go crazy but he held his lust back and continue blocking Madam Han's sight on Tiffany.

"Let's go home mother." Eric step aback and leave Tiffany leaning on the wall with her blank expression as he spoke with his mother.

"Mother please let her go." Eric begged as they already inside the Madam's car leaving Tiffany's penthouse building and went on the hotel nearby for his punishment.

"Are you seeing her behind my back?" Eric remains calm but he was nervous by Madam's bizarre question yet he answers her nonetheless.

"No, I just met her because of Mr. Choi introducing both of us and besides when you saw us, I'm just asking for Mr. Choi's whereabouts because he didn't answer my text." Eric lied so he could save her but seems like Madam Han was silently doubting him so he thought of something else to avoid the questions.

"You should pay me with your body." Madam Han tricking him so she could be satisfied tonight because Mr. Han was meeting someone in Busan but she doesn't care about him anymore.

"I understand Madam." Eric kept silent and just looking outside the window silently while Madam Han's hand searching for his thing keeping her fingers crawling on his skin and it disgusted him alone but he just close his eyes praying everything will end especially his suffering of pretending to be Eric Han.

"You're not liking it?" Madam Han dares to touch Eric's face to see him, she's obsessed with him and she wanted him all by herself as her lips traces his jawline down to his neck biting it softly.

"M-Madam...." Eric accidentally pushes her away but she ignore it and keep on advancing on him, assaulting him with pleasure.

"Silence." She peck his lips while they're at the backseat but her driver was used to them as he continue driving the Madam on the hotel.

"Are you enjoying it now?" She unzip his pants and let her hand inside his short grabbing his hard thing making Eric moan perfectly yet he's gritting his teeth in anger.

"Don't come into that ugly woman's house anymore." The old lady whispers on him when he almost moans in pleasure when Madam Han stroke it fast.

"You're such a hottie." Eric was no doubt had a perfect body of God with huge muscles because he kept working out alone in his room maintaining his buffed healthy body.

"We are here now, Madam." The driver called their attention before Madam Han left him quickly inside the car and she went inside the hotel lobby followed by Eric.

"I want you to satisfy me tonight." She whisper on Eric as they went into their hotel room but secretly Jessica in disguise has been following them behind because of SooYoung's suspicions.

------------------------

To be continued.