I'm Your Forever Bodyguard

TAEYEON POV

My body felt worse when I got conscious after a few days of sleeping, I thought I will never woke up again and when I opened my eyes, all I see was her looking back at me filled with sadness in her eyes, she's dead worried about me after the doctor told her that I will be in coma, I wanted to be strong for her but I failed to protect her from Watanabe and if it wasn't for SooYoung, we might ended up both dead so it makes me more mad because I'm not the dangerous mafia before, I changed after I left SooYoung's group so it must have been I'm getting softhearted and it makes me more weak and will not be able to protect Tiffany and our unborn child again.

*TaeYeon?* I heard her calling my name after I slowly put pressure on my finger, I couldn't talk and my body feels numb but I could heard her melodic voices calling out for me, saving me from my own misery.

*Stay here, I will call the nurse!* She got panic and went outside while I'm trying my best to move my body.

*T-Tiffany?*I tried to call her name but it seems it takes more time for me to utter those words from my lips so I tried very hard until I blink my eyes twice trying to adjust on the lights inside the room.

*What if I won't survive? Will Tiffany cry for me?* I thought to myself until tears fell from my eyes, I let the droplets flow through my eyes as I had my dreams without Tiffany by my side and I felt worse being alone again.

*Am I in love with her?* I asked myself wanting to figure out something weird inside because the word love was the greatest mystery for me ever since I'm a child I felt nothing but hatred and vengeance but after Mr. Choi took me as his own son, I felt alive only to become a monster again after he died.

*What if I hurt her unintentionally? What if we both get in danger? What if she leave me for another man who has everything she needs?* There's so many questions in my head that I need an answer but before I got it further, Tiffany appears with nurses and doctors behind her checking on me.

*Maybe I was born to be a lonely monster again?* I closed my eyes before I started to fell asleep again but Tiffany's loud cries started getting my attention and the doctor beside me pulling my leg from death as I'm having a hard time to breathe and the monitors gone wild.

*1... 2... 3...* Did I heard it right? Are they reviving me to live again? I don't want in the same misery I have before.

*TaeYeon? Don't die on me please?!* Tiffany cried on me as she tried to held my hand beside me while I'm getting revive.

*Hold into us, don't close your eyes!!* The male doctor yells when he got my back, I felt my chest tighten and it scares me that I won't be able to watch my child growing up with a family.

*Stay with us please!!!* I felt my lungs breathes the air again that I'm almost suffocated, I cried softly when I'm able to held Tiffany's warm hand again and it makes me feel I wanted to be by her side and protect her.

*TaeYeon? TaeYeon? TaeYeon?* She called me countless of times until I finally breathing my life again and my body felt warm by Tiffany's love for me, I can also feel our unborn child warming me up.

*Can you feel your Daddy now?* Tiffany spoke while caressing her belly with our unborn child growing inside before I felt relieved.

*Daddy will not leave us, never.* She tried hard to stop from crying after I am being check up by the doctor and showing an okay sign towards my lady boss and it makes her grateful on them while shaking their hands filled with too much gratitude.

*I want to feel her again.* I'm trying to move my hand to reach out for her but I couldn't so I tried again until I slightly touches her fingertips that makes her head turns into me.

*What are you doing Tae? You're still recovering and take a rest!?* She held my cold hand until I felt my heart warming up for her touches as she gave me her beautiful eyesmile I rarely seen.

*Tiffany?* I softly called her and it makes her look at me curiously waiting for my next words.

*Can I held our baby?* I mean, I want to touch her growing belly so I could feel my future son or daughter but I want to have my little me so he can protect his mother too while I'm gone.

*Sure, it's your baby too.* She closing our distance as I finally reach her smooth belly skin trying my best not to squeal like a girl when I'm able to caresses them gently under the palm of my hand.

*I promise to protect them with all my life.* I thought to myself while blankly staring on Tiffany's belly, I don't know if I will last because Tiffany might be in a worst danger all the time.

*Thank you for giving me light and hope, Tiffany Hwang. Thank you for warming me up with your love so as a return I will give my life to you starting today.* There's something I want to tell her but I save it for the best moment and now it wasn't the time to celebrate because I know something might come on us.

*Thank you for being alive, TaeYeon.* Tiffany's thought while staring at TaeYeon whose caressing her smooth belly. They both knew that there will be more struggles in the future for them so she will treasure this moment with him alone.

END OF POV

-------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Thank you everyone for your votes and comment ♥️

With Love,
chocomint89