Who Really is Eric? [M]

"So my suspicions were right about him, huh?" Jessica immediately meet with SooYoung in the company after following Madam Han and Eric who went at the hotel together without Mr. Han or is it part of the secret plan.

"I wonder where is Mr. Han if they're planning something and Eric knew about the plan." Jessica speculates that Eric was the key for spilling information to Tiffany because they've gone together for quite sometime and honestly they trusted the guy who looks like TaeYeon and was claimed as the son of Mr. and Madam Han.

"Do you think he told Tiffany something?" Jessica asked her boyfriend but SooYoung seems to be clueless as of now but he will figure out about Eric's real identity and to find out where's TaeYeon right now.

"I don't know we must ask Tiffany instead." SooYoung says before he calls someone from his company to manage the reports because he will not go to the office today and will go to Tiffany's penthouse instead to visit Tae Young.

"I will go first or someone might suspect us a couple since the public knows I'm married with Tiffany." Jessica nod in response before SooYoung peck her lips before he went outside their villa outside the skirt of the city.

-------------------------

FEW DAYS LATER

The thing between Madam Han and Eric still going on behind Mr. Han's whose nowhere to be found and just left a notice that he would be out somewhere important so nothing to be worried which was in favor with his wife who cheated on him with their adopted son known by the public while Eric was plotting something behind Madam Han and frequently watching Tiffany from afar finally seeing his own son up close but with SooYoung sometimes which makes him more jealous for pretending Eric Han so one day he went secretly to Tiffany's place where she usually hanging around trying to confront her again as her son Tae Young under Jessica's care on their villa.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??" Tiffany was grabbed by Eric and went behind the cafe seeing how serious has the man's face, she reminds herself not to react aggressively and wait for him to speak.

"Tiffany don't break up with me." He begged but Tiffany seems to be unfazed and unbothered by his words because she sees him as a treat on their lives.

"We're already done, Eric. I am a married woman with a child, don't you see?" Tiffany tried to whisper but her anger makes her voice raise and Eric's hand trying to pulls her into him.

"I don't think so." Eric grab her head before he forcefully kissing the surprise woman and by pressing her on the wall using his strength making Tiffany struggle to move away from him until she felt she's getting wet by his bold actions slowly his hand creeping under her pencil skirt and she's thankful they're out of public and no one sees them.

"Will you believe me if I said something you'll be surprise?" Eric started to spoke in gentle and sexy manner as he whispers on her ear while his hand slowly pulling down her lacy panty underneath making her bite her lips.

"Then try to surprise me." Tiffany whispers back and finally surrender on the guy who she fell for unknown reason might be because he looks like him.

"I'm TaeYeon." Tiffany pushes him away when he mentioned the name she used to forgot for quite sometime and her heart filled with pain and anger because someone claiming he was TaeYeon.

*SLAP* She slaps him hard but Eric remains calm and being an unpredictable stranger with her yet Eric stares at her filled with passion and pain?

"Believe me. I am your secretary Kim who will protect you everywhere you go." Eric slowly kneels infront of her begging her to believe him and she's not ready for him because he cause her too much depression for leaving them behind.

"I love you so much, Tiffany Hwang." Eric cries remembering the pain he needs to suffer to saved her but his effort will turn into waste when he spotted Madam Han slowly approaching them, he needs to get rid of the old woman but he needs more information from Mr. Han's plan.

*Eric.* Madam Han spoke with anger before she glares at Tiffany who was speechless infront of her adopted son, her eyes landed on Eric's kneeling position and recalls when she played with him for her satisfaction. He was her pet boy.

*Let's go now, Eric.* Those words rang through Eric's ears and he doesn't want to be control by her anymore until Madam Han shows her last straw slowly getting her gun from its holster under her long black skirt pointing towards to the defenseless Tiffany.

*I'm about to blow your woman's head if you don't stand up and follow me, Eric Han.* Suddenly, they were both surrounded by Madam Han's guards, no one knows she belongs to the mafia clan who was taken down by SooYoung's family that she needs to get her revenge against the Choi's with the help of her idiot husband.

"Mother stop it!!!!" Eric stood up blocking Tiffany from Madam Han's gun so he needs another plan to get away from the scene. He quickly went to Madam Han and get her gun before he embraces the old lady saving Tiffany from death as he points the gun to himself surprising the Madam.

*What the fuck are you doing?* Madam Han's eyes widen when she saw how Eric pointing the gun on his temple slowly walking away from her and went to Tiffany's side.

"If you won't let us go I will shoot myself here, I just want to talk with her in peace." Madam Han pause and stares at them before she decided to let them go because of the unconditional love she had with Eric.

*Don't you want to follow them, Madam?* One of the guard says but Madam Han kept silence and just decided to let them off now.

-----------------------------

"ARE YOU REALLY CRAZY??? RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR MOTHER WITH MY CAR??" Eric drove them away from the place and he knows Madam Han have no courage to kill him, he knows her well and she couldn't do anything if his life was in danger.

"Listen Tiffany, I said I'm TaeYeon." Eric suddenly stop driving and face the nagging woman beside him, he stares at her starting from her lips and neck, she's still the same woman who he fell in love but because of some unexpected circumstances they fell apart.

"I know you felt it when we have sex." Tiffany stays silence and it frightens him because she hides her face and by the looks, she's uncontrollably shaking and crying silently and it pains him so much seeing the vulnerable side of her.

"I'm trying not to believe that it's you because in my heart you're already dead!!" It hurts him hearing those words from the one he loves but honestly he couldn't blame her and he was not the type who tells his story because he doesn't to burden her, he used to lived in pain and alone being a former mafia it's really the hardest part when you couldn't do anything to freely express your feelings.

"I'm sorry." He decided to drove back and bring Tiffany back to her penthouse but he didn't expect the next thing Tiffany will do when he was suddenly grabbed forcefully feeling her lips on his lips making him go crazy.

"Strip." The only words spills from her mouth and he obeys her, he loves it when Tiffany dominate him as they went through the backseat stripping off their clothes together.

*Fuck please.* He teases her as she went naked above him, Tiffany moans when she felt his hard thing on her ass but Eric was fast and put it inside without warning.

*AAHH.* Tiffany moan loudly when she felt their deep connection, she started to move by herself up and down making them both pleasure, she started kissing his lips leaving hickey on his neck.

*Fuck me TaeYeon like there's no tomorrow.* She begged and Eric gladly obeys her request started banging her in the backseat of her car and found a new information about Eric's real identity.

--------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Thank you for all the support ❤️