Season 1 Finale

AUTHOR'S POV

Mr. Han brought the injured and unconscious TaeYeon in the cliff of the mountain together with the rest of Yuri's gang, they were hired to abduct him but to Yuri's order, he wanted him killed without sending Tiffany a warning letter and arrived at the warehouse, it's been decided he needs to erase TaeYeon's presence in his future wife's life.

"What do we do with him? Throw him in the raging water?" The typhoon came and they're now standing at the top of the mountain holding TaeYeon's unconscious self while Mr. Han waiting for Yuri's call.

*cellphone ringing*

"Hello Mr. Kwon? We are already here." Mr. Han inform while watching the raging sea and angry storm.

*Shoot him before throwing in the water and let him drown dead.* Yuri orders while sipping his wine and watching the news about Tiffany whose searching a for certain person with SooYoung standing beside her while the cameramen flashing their lights and interview the popular business woman.

*Don't let him live or else I'll beheaded you, Mr. Han.* Yuri smirk before he turns off the tv and focus on Tiffany's huge frame on the wall across him.

*This obsession kills me.* He gritted his teeth before he heard the gunshots in the background of his phone call with Mr. Han and cut off the line.

*You're mine.* Touching the fresg scar on his face caused by TaeYeon, he got angered by the fact that the lowlife person ruined his precious face.

*AAAHHHH that fucking guy is a bad luck on me!!!* It worsen his psychopathic self and throw everything at the top of his desk while covering his scar face.

*Your everything will be mine.*

-------------------------

FEW MONTHS LATER

"The due is getting near." Jessica who take good care of the pregnant lady while SooYoung collaborate with Tiffany's worldwide business a few months ago but still no news about TaeYeon's whereabouts.

"Do you still have no appetite?" The blonde secretary was getting worried of Tiffany hardly touch her food while her belly was growing big like a watermelon.

"I don't have an appetite." The answer was dull, short and it happens every single day but Tiffany's personality changes after TaeYeon lost.

"Just eat a little, you'll harm the baby." Tiffany got teary eyes when she neglected about the baby's health especially herself because of TaeYeon's lost and she have no idea what happened to the red hair guy and the sole father of her child.

"Tiffany." SooYoung open the door carrying some baby stuffs he bought from the store because he was very fond of the upcoming baby and his little godson.

"You bought something again? The closet will be filled of too many baby stuff." The baby gender reveal a few months ago and SooYoung was the one whose getting excited over the unborn child.

"I want to treat the child like my own." SooYoung widely smile before he stares to Tiffany's beautiful side feature while the woman staring blankly outside the window, she's lifeless.

"Cheer up or you'll affect the baby's mood and he will turns ugly." SooYoung joked before he got a hard smack on his head by his secretary Jessica.

"Just shut up boss." The two watched Tiffany's reaction but still the same lifeless being waiting for her child to be born.

"I will live outside the skirt of the city after the child being born." Tiffany finally talked and it shocked them both on her decision.

"Will you take the child?" Jessica asked.

"No but you can take care of him." She plainly said without looking back at them because her eyes got teary and she cried silently.

"I don't want to remember him while looking at our child so I need some space for some times." She deeply sighed and SooYoung understand her.

"How about Kwon Yuri's proposal?" She nearly forgot about her fiance whom she agreed because of the business tier but she finally decided now that she needs to remove herself from everything.

"That's why I'm running away and live the child under your care, I will find him and I know he's alive." Tiffany's eager eyes stares at them sharply and SooYoung knows she's getting serious.

"BUT MISS TIFFANY??" Jessica got hyped but SooYoung calm her and touch her shoulder trying not to argue against Tiffany's final decision.

"I understand. Do you need some help?" SooYoung asked while he's getting serious and supporting the woman he dearly loves before.

"Take care of everything while I'm gone especially the child." He noted Tiffany's request and immediately agrees.

"So what will you name him?" He asked.

"Hwang Tae Young." SooYoung and Jessica both smile because Tiffany named him after their names.

------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry for the delay everyone.