Tiffany's In Danger

AUTHOR'S POV

Mr. Han plotting an evil plan against Tiffany after she successfully took deal from the richest investors that he's in the process of dealing with him. Mrs. Han, his wife also trying to convinced the investors but Tiffany has strong charm and aura towards businessman, she's elegant, gorgeous and smart yet TaeYeon has no interest on her aside from his job as the secretary and bodyguard.

"She will pay for it." Mr. Han anger by the continue betraying him by Tiffany regarding business and it will result for bankruptcy of his company.

"Hello, Mr. Han." SooYoung called by the old man to meet with him since he's one of Tiffany's collaborator and one of the richest in the industry so he seeks for help.

"Take a seat, Mr. Choi." He was welcome warmly but SooYoung knows his background through his secretary, Jessica.

"You're secretary is gorgeous." Mr. Han complimented the secretary behind SooYoung who seems so cold yet fashionable today.

"Don't try to hit on her or I'll cut off your dick, Mr. Han." SooYoung whisper back before he laughs at the old many horror expression.

"Just kidding! Let's continue." SooYoung take out the documents from Jessica's bag contains of their other legal papers of business.

"So, why do you call me, Mr. Han? It sounds so urgent to call in your place?" SooYoung become professional talking with Mr. Han who invited him few days ago.

"It's about Tiffany Hwang." SooYoung's eyes sharpen and he became serious all of a sudden because he doesn't the woman he likes to be in danger by other evil businessmen.

"So, you called me to talk about Tiffany?" He asked and Mr. Han smirk nodding in agreement.

"You're such a genius, Mr. Choi." SooYoung didn't like where these talk going so he clears his throat before slamming the table in a scary manner.

*BAM* Mr. Han got scared by his change of expression and from the look of SooYoung's face was a bad luck.

"I don't do dirty business behind her back besides she's the woman I will marry someday." SooYoung flashes his evil smirk while putting his hidden pistol from his suit into the table across the scared Mr. Han.

"If I got bad news involving Tiffany, I won't hesitate to blow up your narrow mind, Mr. Han. You don't want a former mafia to kill you, right?" Mr. Han nod in agreement forming sweats on his face while staring at the pistol that SooYoung was holding before he pointed it infront of the poor old man.

"I'm Choi the blonde Menace." His previous nickname when he's still in mafia and he has blonde hair but he colored it black instead unlike TaeYeon who remain his red hair also entitled as "The Red Fang Kim."

"You're the blonde menace Choi?" Mr. Han's eyes widen as he recalls that he had to deal with mafia before because of illegal drugs but SooYoung already cleared his name under the influence of illegal items from different country.

"I guess you meet me before, Mr. Han but I don't do illegal business now because I already pay it off in prison before I established my own steel company." SooYoung warmly smile at him before he put back his favorite pistol inside his suit and encircle his arms on his secretary's waist as they started to leave the room.

"Don't you dare mess with me again." SooYoung wave goodbye pulling his secretary with him as they walked outside the Han's mansion.

"That was so close to my death." Mr. Han gulped when he recalls earlier that he almost killed by the famous mafia boss in his own house.

----------------------

"Don't you want something to drink, Miss Hwang?" Tiffany's secretary asked as she spend her vacant time watching movies inside her office.

"I want some strawberry smoothies." She demand and these past few days, she loves to eat and stayed inside her bed while watching movies better not seeing her stupid bodyguard for the whole freaking day.

"Buy it for me NOW." She arrogantly throw her black credit card towards TaeYeon's direction as she put her both feet on her desk changing the channels on her personal TV while everyone outside work their butt off to finish their working deadlines.

TaeYeon just sighed and take the card on the floor before he started to leave the room but Tiffany call him.

"Don't forget my chocolate mint cookies on your way." Tiffany added in an arrogant manner not caring about him anymore, she's simply irritated and annoyed by his presence even his perfume that she likes before, she hates it more and more.

"Affirmative, Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon walked towards when suddenly he felt Tiffany behind him breathing on his ear since she tiptoed to reach him while gripping on his newly-iron black suit.

"Why don't we go out together? You seems so sulking just now? You don't like it, Tae?" She intentionally seducing the red hair guy in purpose of her revenge for dumping her.

"Please stop it, Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon held back and didn't turn around when Tiffany put her arms around his lower torso making him more uncomfortable.

"Why? Are you getting turn on now when I put my hands down here?" Tiffany slowly reaching his zipper pants slightly touching his growing bulge inside and he started to form sweats from his head.

"You want to feel good?" She started teasing him more until she was sure that TaeYeon was sexually frustrated in the end of the day.

*She was a torture.* He grunts when she felt Tiffany covers his bulge by her palm touching him in places.

"Well, anyways I'm lazy to go outside so make sure you buy everything I want to eat now." Tiffany pulled out and went to her previous spot leaving TaeYeon horny and needy again. He groans in frustration when he was left in vain by his evil boss.

"I'll go now." He unlocks the door and slammed it close making Tiffany smirk in victory.

"Ha! You can't get away from my revenge, you sly stupid red hair jerk!" She shouted cheerfully that she won against TaeYeon again.

"Don't you dare mess with me." Tiffany stick out her tongue before she went back watching movies again.

"Fuck you, Hwang!!!!" TaeYeon gritted his teeth when he needs to quickly finish himself off inside the bathroom by jerking off his hard buddy inside his pants because of Tiffany's evil hands.

---------------------

To be continued.