Powerful Hwang

FLASHBACK

Tiffany Hwang known as the powerful businesswoman in South Korea from the fruit of her labor and hardwork, she tied with the best tycoons in Asia including Philippines, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Hongkong and China who is the largest investment so many bachelors are after her power and fame in the field of investment including of her suitors are best among the rest that explains Kwon Yuri of South Korea and Mr. Watanabe of Japan loves to please and captures her heart many years ago but failed because the powerful woman only likes one person who helps her from her abusive father who sold her in the Choi family, she remembers his cute features and chin dimple smile when he gently caress and pats her head.

"Who is he?" The woman always bothered by the thoughts if she will fond him again after so many years in dating different guys but no one captures her heart until she met her new secretary slash bodyguard, Kim TaeYeon they seem alike on her opinion.

"Ms. Hwang? Here is the pending report you want me to compile and check." TaeYeon appears inside her office when she got no schedule outside and just finishing her proposal for her Singapore investors.

"Thanks, Secretary Kim." She smile but the red hair guy just sternly gazing at her before he left without words that made her pissed off.

"That kind of his attitude!" She barks before she sat comfortably on her chair and just blankly stare on her ceiling until she fell asleep.

"Is she asleep?" TaeYeon drank his coffee before he went inside his boss office to check upon her but his eyes caught Tiffany's silly face with her drooling.

"She's not ugly herself." The red hair guy tease before he put the spare blanket on top of Tiffany's sleepy state and sat on the couch across his boss and took care of the papers in the table.

*TaeYeon!!* He heard the woman sleep talking and mentioned his name on her sleep so he check up on her again.

"Silly." He sighed and went to arranging the papers before Tiffany sleep talk again that surprises him.

*You're an idiot guy!!!* She yells on her sleep making a frown on her face and TaeYeon watched her in disbelief.

"Seriously? Are you making fun of me?" He stood up and walked into Tiffany's position.

"You're the idiot one." He teases back before he pointed on her forehead making the woman move and swiftly encircle her arms around his neck making their faces close from each other.

*What am I gonna do?* TaeYeon panicking when he leans closer by Tiffany's strong pull on his neck that touches his lips into hers, their secret very first kiss.

*I can't fucking move.* TaeYeon's eyes widen when his boss started to making out on him during her sleep maybe she's dreaming of kissing someone.

*Use your fucking brain TaeYeon.* He close his eyes when Tiffany wanted to insert her tongue inside his mouth but he immediately closes it.

"Good morning, Ms. Hwang." Choi SooYoung cheerfully opens the office door of Tiffany and caught them kissing each other.

"I think we will go back next time." SooYoung awkwardly standing outside with Jessica beside him with her mouth agape.

"I don't know that Kim TaeYeon was dangerously daring and kissing his boss inside the office." Jessica tease them without knowing that the boss was fast asleep and dreaming something lewd inside her mind and the poor victim remains embarrassed himself.

"I think we disturbing them." SooYoung pulled his secretary and they went outside not forgetting to locked the door from the inside letting TaeYeon alone with his boss.

*Now, I have no face to show on them.* TaeYeon sighed before he felt hot inside by Tiffany's move during her sleep, he felt his buddy went hard.

"It is not right." He quickly pushes his boss making her boss fell from her seat and immediately woke up.

"What the hell I'm here?" Tiffany questioned before she gained consciousness and saw TaeYeon's standing infront of her.

"Are you okay? Miss Hwang?" TaeYeon helped out his boss before Tiffany went back to her chair feeling her butt ache from her fall.

*It's weird when my pussy got wet?* She wonders inside her mind and felt embarrassed when she remembers that TaeYeon was beside her maybe she's fantasizing her secretary.

"Did you do something weird on me?" The boss asked before TaeYeon's face reddened and shook his head not showing his expression but Tiffany saw his ears getting red and it's awkward to asked it right away.

"I already fixed them Miss Hwang." TaeYeon showing his work when he neatly compiles the papers beside and even review some papers.

"Thank you, Tae." She answered politely.

"Are you free tonight?" She asked and hoping that TaeYeon will be free somehow.

"Sorry got some guys hangout." TaeYeon felt sorry for rejecting her offer but he already promise Moonbyul that they will drink tonight and maybe hitting some random women in the club.

"Okay." Tiffany felt sad that she got rejected by the guy.

"I'll go now." TaeYeon stood up and leaving his boss alone thinking something random.

*That's such a bad luck.* They both said together inside their minds.

END OF FLASHBACK

-------------------------

To be continued.