TaeYeon's Confession

AUTHOR'S POV

Tiffany and TaeYeon started to professionally worked from each other after Hwasa's party event, neither of them tried to talked about the night, they only spoke about the schedules, appointments and reports, but as her bodyguard, TaeYeon always being concern around his boss, he picks up food from the cafe when Tiffany forgot her lunch because she's more focused with summary reports for the month and her employees keeps on messing up.

"I'll pick up salad from the usual." She heard him says while putting the pack on her desk beside her laptop. She sighed when she knew she needs to eat because of the unborn child inside her womb now, she kept silence from him about her pregnancy, no doubt that it's TaeYeon's because he's only the one whom she done it twice and she dated no one for awhile now.

"Thanks, I'll eat it." Tiffany unpack the food before she felt nauseous over the weird smell, so as quickly she left her desk and went to her personal toilet, TaeYeon got worried over her unusual condition even during their meeting, she often excuses herself and went outside which makes him suspicious of her.

"Are you okay? Did something hurt from you, Ms. Hwang?" He approached his boss who keeps on throwing up in the toilet bowl, she inhales and slowly breathe until she recovers her body but TaeYeon gladly pick her up carrying her in bridal style.

"You shouldn't let yourself being weak besides you will be married by next month." She told him about the wedding days because she asked him to arranged everything about the venue and dress because she couldn't take care of everything and despite of herself being pregnant.

"I'll take note of that." She likes his scent for now as she felt weird inside her body, she needs some release and it's no one inside except for her bodyguard.

"Can you lock the door?" She orders and started to unbutton her blouse exposing her lacy bra, TaeYeon got a shocked of his life when his boss suddenly grabs and pulls him so he was sat on the chair with Tiffany on his lap.

"I couldn't take it anymore, Tae." She was torture inside and her bodyguard's perfume wasn't helping her from the misery, she needs him as much as he wants her.

"What? What are you saying, Ms. Hwang? You will be marrying someone else." He gulp when he got a look from Tiffany's exposed cleavage, he hardly restrain himself when a woman got needy and he never felt it from Jessica when they're trying to hook up with each other, the blonde woman understood him.

"Please, Tae. The feeling inside was so strong and I need some release now, please." She begged and cried infront of him and she felt sympathy over herself but new feeling of pregnancy messed up with her right now.

"If you can't do it then I probably called someone to take care of it." Tiffany suddenly push him away and stood up but before she could take another heavy steps, she was grabbed harshly by the red hair guy whose ready in action.

"Just keep your voice down." He whispered into her and got a gentle nod from the hopeless woman before he unzipping his pants, taking out his buddy outside from his cage, he will ruin her until she couldn't walk later.

"I will make you wet first." He kneels behind her while slowly taking off her lacy panty until her soak wet pussy came into view, he gulp before he repeatedly licks it using his tongue like an ice cream, meanwhile, Tiffany kept on biting her lips to restrain her moan because right now she's being pleasure by her unborn child's father.

"Ah, please put it in." She moans and trying to stop her bodyguard and take her from behind. The red hair guy stood up and preparing himself to intrude her pussy with his thick long cock.

"Fuck!!!!" He accidentally moan loudly when he enters her pussy, he felt relax and pleasure at the same time, Tiffany also felt the same way as she got blindly seeing stars from her sight when TaeYeon rocks her hard but she definitely love it.

*Sex in the office wasn't bad.* TaeYeon thought while ramming his cock inside her wet pussy as he fasten his pace and ready to release his cum inside her again.

"Faster, Tae!!!" Tiffany moan enjoying the sex with her bodyguard over and over again, he's the best guy in sex so far and she couldn't lie about it because despite of being rough, he handle her gently even take good care of her after the sexcapade.

"Please, faster and hard." She pleaded like a whore when TaeYeon became a wild beast on heat as he ruined her as he rocks her behind.

"I'm cumming!!!!!" Tiffany moan while gripping on her chair tightly when she felt her climax approaching.

"Let's cum together." TaeYeon said while taking all his energy and release his loaded semen inside her pussy.

"Hah." He breathe slowly and take time before he take out his cock from her pussy behind, they were both exhausted and hot.

"Thanks, I need it." Tiffany sat on her chair in a messy state with her unbutton blouse and her exposed pussy through TaeYeon's view. He hardly take off his eyes away from her beauty, as he slowly appreciates the view itself and properly zipped his pants walking towards Tiffany to take care of her clothes.

"I'm sorry for the mess, Ms. Hwang." He wipes her pussy by tissue that he found beside his boss laptop, he makes her neat by buttoning her blouse property and put back her panty and skirt.

"Ms. Hwang?" He called while kneeling infront of her, she takes time to regain her energy before she faces her secretary slash bodyguard.

"I know it's kinda rush and careless but I just wanted you to know that....." He exhales before he finally made up his mind to confess right now infront of the woman he loves for awhile.

*I think I'm in love with you.*

-------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: I think I'm responsible to continue the story despite of the mess that I have in reality because of the reader's good feedback. Thank you so much ❤️