Our Secret Romance [M]

*Tiffany?!! Wait??!!* Eric stepped inside his woman's penthouse after Tiffany called him telling that she needs someone to fix her kitchen sink pipe but what happens was not he expected, she literally jumped on the startled man still wearing his business suit and after what happened a few days ago when she got fever and do it in the couch. Now, the scenario repeated itself when Eric was grabbed on his neck by Tiffany's strength wrapping her arms around him.

*Someone might see us here.* He murmurs while his lips were trapped in between Tiffany's pairs as she easily got access inside his underwear, the magical hands stroke his harden buddy makes him moan loudly but he held it.

"We're just alone here, Eric." The addiction from the guy who resembles TaeYeon makes her want him more and more after their sex happened on her couch not too long ago.

*Where's Tae Young?* He wanted to change topic and stop her from assaulting him defenseless but Tiffany when she got in heat, she literally wants him to fuck her hard and senselessly.

"He's in my friend's house now." She refers to Jessica and SooYoung's place where she frequently dropped off her son just to meet up with her secret guy or her public image as a married woman will be ruin.

*Tiffany don't tease me please.* He grunts and the woman keeps on teasing his hard buddy gently stroking it up and down yet Tiffany didn't stop as she unbutton his shirt and throw it on the floor making him topless naked.

"It won't take so long sweetheart." She smirk and the next thing was Eric was underneath Tiffany's aggressive action trapping him on her bed.

*Why are you so eager today?* He noticed the changes of Tiffany's mood today as she usually surrendered on him but not today because she took the courage to dominate him.

"I'm missing you so much everyday." She confessed and it makes Eric's feelings reassure by her sweet words and his hard buddy couldn't take it when he got nothing on his body but his naked self and Tiffany got into her action.

*Show me how much you missed me.* He got along with her actions and now both of them into the rhythm, she quickly deepen him inside her wet pussy as she works up and down on him making Eric moan loudly with the pleasure taking him to euphoria when she fasten her pace.

*Oh god, Tiffany you're so good.* He groan and grunt with her skillful works, she smirk and their heated moments get into the point as he grabs her and they both ride the heatwave of their body filled with love and passion.

"I'm your slut for tonight." The truth was she got jealous when she saw Eric on TV with a gorgeous woman beside him as he introduced as their only heir of the Han couple.

*I will wreck your pussy tonight slut!!!* He grabs her hair and pulls it backward staring lustfully through her eyes, he started kissing her before he dares to grab her boobs.

*Your pussy is mine, Tiffany.* He put his fingers inside her pussy playing it inside her warmth making Tiffany moan loudly as they both seated on her bed facing each other.

*You're freaking wet, slut!* She screams when she felt her climax as he fasten his pace inside her pussy playing her sacred hole.

"Faster Eric... More please.... Fuck me now!!!!" She begged for a good fuck from him and he obeys her as she was underneath him now putting his hard buddy inside her wet pussy ramming her hard.

*Does it feel good?* He asked and he only got a moan as an answer from Tiffany, she was helpless underneath him.

"It feels so fucking good!!!." She screams back when she felt her climax closer making him fasten the pace.

*You're fucking hot, Tiffany Hwang.* The way he dirty talking makes her remember TaeYeon so she closes her eyes when she climax with him and a warm hands felt by her face as he caresses her face staring lovingly towards her worn out expression.

*Are you okay?* He asked like a true gentleman worrying about the woman he treasures the most and they rest beside each other silently staring at one another.

"I'm fine really." She softly laugh before her hands were taken by Eric kissing it softly and her heart races like crazy feeling his sincerity.

*I want to marry you.* He knew about Tiffany and Sooyoung's real relationship because she doesn't want him to get the wrong idea and he understood it.

"Let's wait for the right moment." She sees his sincerity and she gladly marry him right now but the situations between could be worsen.

*Have you heard the name Kwon Yuri?* Eric open up about what he heard from his father Mr. Han and some random guy phone conversation inside his office.

"Kwon Yuri? What about him?" She got panic when she heard the name and it makes he tense.

*He will meet up with my father.* One thing Tiffany want to be close with Eric was to find out where's TaeYeon now although he resembles him, she needs to find out the truth and where Eric originally came from.

"He was once my business collaboration with him before but our relationship doesn't get along well." She told him and Eric believes him as he continue caressing her naked body under the sheets.

*I see but why do they need to meet privately and they also mentioned SooYoung.* Her eyes widen when she got a bad feeling about the private meeting when Yuri Kwon was still inside the jail.

"I think you need to go now." She pushes Eric off the bed and she hastily went inside her wardrobe taking her casual clothes and quickly went inside the bathroom.

*Why are you in panic?* He got confused by her behavior but he got no idea so he follows her inside the bathroom but it's locked.

"I'll tell you later but I need to go somewhere else and you need to get back in your company." She accidentally yells and it makes Eric sadden so he had no choice but to follow her instructions.

*I'll go now.* After a quick washed up, he dress himself watching Tiffany contact someone after she get out from the bathroom but he got ignored by the woman.

"We need to stop seeing each other from now on." She told before Eric turns the knob of her door and it broke him apart hearing those hurtful words from Tiffany he adores.

"I'm sorry." It was very hard for Tiffany to say it but she needs to and she could tell that Eric was against her sudden decision.

*I understand.* No words to say but leaving Tiffany alone and Eric quickly walked out from the penthouse building.

-------------------------

To be continued.