That Damn Perfume

AUTHOR'S POV

Today was the day when Tiffany will meet the owner of her rival company named Choi SooYoung and his nerd secretary, Jessica Jung, they were known as the best tandem because of how they smoothly close deals, professionalism at its best and even the charming faces and style of both of them. Tiffany envied so she choose her secretary was to be a male because hiring a female got her a headache because of the pervert investors of hers and it will ruin the deal like before so she fired all of them and hires TaeYeon instead and she doesn't know that the red hair guy was SooYoung's former right hand man when he's still working in mafia gang which was disbanded by SooYoung himself.

"You need coffee, Ma'am?" The red hair secretary slash bodyguard offers his boss whose silently yet nervously sitting on her spot while waiting for SooYoung's arrival inside her conference room.

"Just stay silent beside me because I don't want anything besides to end the deal right now." She felt damn frustrated yet it didn't help when her bodyguard smells incredibly nice and handsome today with his neat and smooth red hair likes he looks more like Tom Cruise in action.

*He makes me freaking wet.* She felt even more arouse and frustrated at the same time when TaeYeon sat beside her and before she do terribly worse, the door slammed open and SooYoung's annoying entrance makes her want to vomit instantly.

"Good morning My Lady Hwang!!" SooYoung swiftly and gracefully shows his elegant but sparkling business attire that stands out and makes Tiffany wanted to punch his annoying face. Well, he wears a sparkling pink suit that Tiffany likes, his annoying fan, black shades and his elegant bling bling makes him more fucking rich.

"Good morning Madam Hwang." Followed by Jessica Jung's entrance wearing a simple and pastel attire yet fashionable that fits her and her boss together.

*He's handsome* Jessica looks at the red hair guy beside Tiffany who seems uninterested with their appearance.

*Boss? What the hell is he doing? He didn't change a bit!?* TaeYeon facepalmed himself when he stares at his former boss before he sighed deeply knowing it will be chaotic later. His boss brought him too much trouble back on his mafia days because he's slacking yet he's smart when he got serious.

"Let's start the deal." She needs to take the deal with him and with these fucking collaboration it will gain her so much popularity with the richest investors.

"Not so fast my dear." SooYoung signal his secretary and Jessica put the folder on her boss hand.

"We will do it smoothly and HONESTLY." SooYoung knows how sly Tiffany was when it comes to business and he don't want to be her victim although he has a huge crush with Tiffany.

"Here." SooYoung put something on the table infront of Tiffany that makes the woman quickly go wild.

"CHA. EUN. WOO. OPPA!!!!" He got the mentioned actor's signature and also the photo of his forehead to lure and trick Tiffany.

*I'm such a genius, aren't I?* Sooyoung looked at his secretary secretly and shows a thumb sign but TaeYeon was aware of it that he will do tricks under his sleeves.

*These annoying rat* Tiffany's bodyguard stood up and take the photos and shred it into pieces.

"WHAT THE HELL????" Tiffany and SooYoung scream in unison and in horror when TaeYeon simply shredded the precious photo of Cha Eun Woo.

"YOU. FUCKING. RASCAL!!!" Then, SooYoung finally noticed his presence and recognize him.

"TaeYeon?" SooYoung's eyes sparkle when he saw his best buddy and went to hug him but TaeYeon's feet was fast as lightning and instead it kisses SooYoung's face.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK!!!" SooYoung spit when he kisses the sole of TaeYeon's black shoes instead.

*He's a god* Jessica amazed by TaeYeon's charm and fell into his charm but she still acting professional as she sat on the chair not waiting for her boss who became annoying today again.

"You're so mean to me!!" SooYoung baby talks with his favorite right hand man who always ignores him but he adores him so much.

"CHA. EUN. WOO!!!" Meanwhile, Tiffany cried with the shredded photos of her favorite actor just now, she weirdly smells it and even kisses each pieces that looks her weird like hell.

*What the hell is she doing?* TaeYeon glare at his weird boss who slumped herself on the floor kissing the shredded photos.

*I'm more handsome than him* TaeYeon got jealous over the actor Cha Eun Woo and just pulls his boss to sat on the chair and dusted her skirt clean.

"You must act like a boss and Chairman of Hwang company, Miss Hwang." She felt something weird inside everytime TaeYeon touches and cares for her well being as she forgot about Cha Eun Woo.

Tiffany clears her throat and glare at the annoying SooYoung as they started the deal and end it smoothly.

"Let's start the deal, Mr. Choi." Tiffany seriously said while taking the documents handed by her bodyguard.

"Already? Fine." SooYoung sighed because he wants to keep in touch with TaeYeon instead and forgot about the deal.

-----------------

"That sly fox!!! I'll get revenge again but damn I still like her, ugh!!!" SooYoung agreed with the deal but Tiffany plays trick on him and got his sign.

"The deal was okay and goes smoothly like how you planned, Mr. Choi." Jessica calm her angry boss as they got inside their car and the secretary drives them back to the company.

"Ha! It went smoothly and according to my plan, that annoying Choi SooYoung." Tiffany smirk at her successful deal with the greasy SooYoung and with the help of their secretary.

"His secretary was simply pretty and calm it makes her look so fine for me." TaeYeon suddenly interupted his boss and it makes Tiffany glare at him.

"What are you saying?" She couldn't imagine that the nerd secretary shines more than her and the red hair guy was the one who said it infront of her face.

"She's kinda fine and pretty." It broke Tiffany's pride so she got more annoyed and frustrated at her oblivious bodyguard.

"Let's eat then." Tiffany quickly stood and forget her stuffs so TaeYeon take it instead before he take off his jacket and let his lady boss wears it instead.

"You will be cold, Ms. Hwang." TaeYeon's perfume lingers under her nose that makes her more arouse than before.

"Let's go." She simply and calmly wears the jacket that TaeYeon offers as they went outside without waiting for her bodyguard.

*This is bad, Tiffany.* She held her chest and sighed deeply before she heard TaeYeon went to the driver seat.

"Where to go, Miss?" He asked.

"Let's go to the sushi restaurant." She remember yesterday that TaeYeon likes the said restaurant nearby because she overheard him talking with her employee.

*Yay! I will eat more tonight* TaeYeon screams in victory internally when he fastly drove them at the restaurant.

------------------

To be continued.