Becoming A Daddy

"Ms. Hwang?" His boss invites him inside her penthouse after confessing about her being pregnant with his child.

"Hm?" Tiffany started to work on her laptop because she needs everything to be settle before she runaway.

"When you said pregnant? Is it that a creature growing inside your tummy?" TaeYeon grew up without parents because he was being sold in a mafia and gratefully SooYoung's family brought him home so he has in debt with his former mafia boss but SooYoung didn't obliged him to pay him back and let him free.

"Yes." Tiffany answered but she found him so adorable staring at her tummy since he was sat beside her couch. The innocent red hair guy keeps on thinking and staring because it's been new to him, he born in struggles and hardship, his body filled with scars and wounds mark and her boss was the only one who saw it but didn't asked him about it.

"Can I touch it? I mean your belly." TaeYeon turns into a cute and adorable curious kid about another life inside his boss belly.

"Seriously?" Tiffany sighed deeply so she stop what she's doing and face her bodyguard.

"Yeah, I'll let you touch it since it's also yours, Tae." Tiffany lifted her shirt showing her not so big belly with their child inside it.

"Okay." He was still scared to touch it so hesitated at first but his boss swiftly pulls his hand makes him touch the soft and smooth skin and the experience was amazing that his unborn child was inside.

"I'm speechless." He almost cried when he recalls his past growing up without hi parents but the Choi didn't feel that his an outsider.

"It's not moving yet because it's only 3 weeks old but maybe soon." Tiffany explained.

"No, don't worry I can feel it." He smile awkwardly when he got directly eye contact with Tiffany who remains so calm and serious.

"I can feel my child." He gasp when he felt that Tiffany place his palm over her exposed breast, it became slowly huge after she got pregnant.

"Ms. Hwang?" He gulps when he saw how Tiffany's mood changes into some horny woman right now.

"I need some release again, this pregnancy thing makes me always hot and bothered so you will be the one who can calm and ease me." She stated while she got into the mood.

"Okay but I don't want to hurt the baby." He explained and it got Tiffany frustrated until she pinned the red hair guy in the couch.

"Do me please!" It's hurt inside when she felt something burning and she needs him right now.

"But??!!" She started to lift up her shirt exposing her bra and now TaeYeon got no choice but to follow her lead, he slowly taking off his shirt and pants in a swift motion letting Tiffany take off her panty as well as she sat naked over his stomach clawing his chest.

"Do we have to do this?" He was scared that he will hurt the child inside her belly so he was being conscious about it but Tiffany who felt hot and arouse by his perfume started to make out with him.

"What the fuck are you doing? Just make me cum faster!!!" Tiffany said in between their passionate kissing session as she was carefully held by him on his top. He nod and sliding and putting his finger inside her soaking wet pussy.

"HOLY FUCK!!!!" Tiffany scream loudly when she felt his fingers inside her as she follow the rhythm of his hand while she was being grope in the ass by TaeYeon's empty hand.

"How you like yourself being my slut?" He started to dirty talk to help them both to release together.

"Fuck, I'm your fucking slut who wants your cock and hand so please fuck me hard now!!!" She started getting wild and dirty talk while TaeYeon getting more and more arouse by her.

"HARDER PLEASE!!!" He pump his finger faster inside until she felt her climax but he won't stop until he didn't satisfy the woman.

"AHHHH!!!" She climax alone but she was swiftly pinned on the couch while TaeYeon over her slowly penetrate inside her pussy in a swift motion before he rocks her world.

"Oh, fuck!!! Yes, that's my spot!!!" She started to caress her naked chest pinching her nipples while moaning loudly and TaeYeon grunts in pleasure when he felt his load of thick cum is cumming.

"I'm cumming!!!" She moans before her lips got captured by TaeYeon's soft one, her hands started to encircle around her bodyguard's neck as they reaching their climax together.

"Let's cum together!!!!" He says and they both cum together, he let himself rest on the top of his exhausted boss.

"That's so awesome doing it with you." She confessed but his attention was on her belly as he hastily stood up and stare at the belly while they're still both naked.

"I'm sorry." He said towards the belly making Tiffany stifles her laugh.

"Wait?! Let me dress you up!!" He take his boss scattered clothes and dress her up first while he's still naked.

*I think we need to hurry up!!* Tiffany stated when she looked over her phone receiving message from Mr. Watanabe.

"Huh? Why?" He buttoned up his shirt after getting her boss dress up.

"Mr. Watanabe's coming here!!!" Tiffany got panic when her fiancee making a surprise visit on her so she started to pack up with her bag while her bodyguard helps her.

----------------

To be continued.