Valentine's Special

"You've been working all day long Miss Hwang aren't you get tired?" The bodyguard noticed the weight loss of his boss, dark circles, pale face and chapped lips so as part of his job, he must be like concern at least or Tiffany will get sick or worst end up at the hospital.

*I'm fine. Thanks.* As cold as ice when her heard Tiffany's response. She's stress on the sudden issues of the contract with the Chinese investors that she needs to pay attention and she's the only one who can make it as the Chairman.

*Shall I get her something to eat?* The idea came up naturally so the red hair guy immediately left his boss office and went at the nearby convenience store to buy something.

*Where are you going?* He heard her says and he needs an excuse.

"I will buy something to eat." Seeing his boss changes her mood from cold to scared? He wasn't sure if Tiffany was scared to be left behind since the employees already went home and the building was dark, the guard was on the ground floor while his boss office was located in the 39th floor.

*Did I say that you can leave?* With the tone of her voice, he's sure that Tiffany's scared being alone.

"Okay, then I'll stay here MISS HWANG." He's frustrated because he couldn't buy drinks or whatever while he's only concern for her.

He heard her yawn while tapping her laptop angrily because she needs to meet the deadline and it's useless if she let time passed because she's a perfectionist when it comes to work. He walks behind her and give her a soft and gentle massage to relax but it got Tiffany nervous instead.

"Sorry if I scared you but I think you need some relaxation and a food to eat since it's already 11pm also I'm starving so please eat something boss." He's still professional and calm himself when Tiffany's strong perfume hits his smell and it arouse him again.

*Thanks but you don't have to do it.* Tiffany felt herself hot and flustered from her bodyguard's generosity and it gave her a heart attack knowing they were so close with each other and his perfume didn't help her avoid the sensation she's feeling right now.

*If you get close I might have a heart attack* She thought when she felt her bones crack with TaeYeon's gentle massage and it helps her relax too.

*Ugh* She accidentally let out a pleasurable moan and it arouse TaeYeon more.

*Sorry, I think that's enough. Thanks* Tiffany stretches her back and almost forgot her work but her bodyguard was right, she needs something in her stomach.

*Let's eat outside* TaeYeon immediately take the jacket and let his boss wears it. He's truly a gentleman through Tiffany's eyes and it warms her heart.

*Thank you* Her face started to get warm and redden by his sweet gestures yet he didn't noticed it.

--------------------

"It was so delicious." His stomach was full and it was all thanks with his generous boss who paid for the full meal course he ordered.

"Thank you boss." He was all smile and it makes Tiffany uncomfortable with the weird feelings inside.

"Ah!" His boss was being pushed to the sidewalk and almost fell down since she's wearing heels.

*Hey, watch where you go lady!* A drunkard yells angrily at Tiffany who was save from falling down by her bodyguard.

"Watch your mouth, Mister!" TaeYeon stood infront of his boss and towering the drunkard man who didn't argue back and just quickly left.

"Are you okay, Miss Hwang?" He check his boss if she got hurt by the stranger and thankfully she's fine.

"Ahh." She felt a sharp pain on her ankle because of the red heels she's wearing and it's swollen.

"I'll carry you then it must be painful." He tried to lift her up but Tiffany push him off.

"I'll got his Tae." She tried to walk but failed and became limp, the pain worsen when she step her foot.

"AAHHHHH" Tiffany got scared when she's being carried by her bodyguard and he walked while holding her tightly, he also put the jacket on his boss legs so no one will stare on her underwear since she's wearing a pencil skirt.

"Stop being so stubborn. I want you to be safe all the time because it's my job. I will protect you in any cost." TaeYeon said while avoiding his gaze towards his gorgeous boss, he felt his buddy being active because of his close contact with Tiffany's body.

"Thanks."

"It's my job to protect and keep you safe so whenever you feel afraid you can count on me." He blushes and just look infront avoid staring at Tiffany's redden face.

"I will treat it once we're in your office." He check the swollen ankle of his boss and it got worse because she tried to force it.

"Focus on your job and I'll handle your safety 24/7." He promise and it makes Tiffany at ease and safe while working until morning.

----------------

To be continued.