Tiffany's Future Husband

AUTHOR'S POV

Tiffany Hwang caught into a difficult situations that she needs to marry the yakuza businessman, Mr. Watanabe because he's one of Red Fang Kim's greatest enemy when he's still joining the mafia, TaeYeon was the one who causes him losing his left eye from their intense fight about dealing illegal items from Japan, SooYoung's mafia gang encountered Watanabe's gang in Itaewon when they tried to secretly keep some illegal stuffs. TaeYeon was the one who deals with him so after Watanabe send his secret intel in South Korea to keep an eye of Tiffany and TaeYeon's relationship. He come up with an evil plan of revenge and he also know about Tiffany's she's been keeping from TaeYeon after they've done it twice in a row, she discovered that she's pregnant before TaeYeon invited her to Hwasa's party so Watanabe threatened her that he will kill TaeYeon and their unborn child if she didn't agree with the marriage, he needs Tiffany's fame and connection to largen his illegal business and he can used her against TaeYeon as his weak spot so the wedding came unannounced that Tiffany left no choice but to agree to save her baby and TaeYeon.

"Why don't we settle it by next month?" Mr. Watanabe suggested as he came personally in Tiffany's penthouse alone but he's carrying his own pistol under his suit and bulletproof vest.

"That's fine with me but make sure I will be safe and TaeYeon as well?" Tiffany coldly stated, she wanted assurance from him and handle the situation by herself.

"You can't do anything while you're in your pregnant state, the weakness you've been holding will be used against you so I'll keep it a secret from the public or your enemies will stab you in the back." He knows that the famous businesswoman has too many enemies behind her back so Tiffany has no choice but to agree with Watanabe's protection so she needs to go with him in Japan for the wedding.

"Poor lady." Mr. Watanabe approach her and putting his hand on Tiffany's shoulder before he whisper on her ear before he walks infront of the helpless woman who can't do anything as long as she has the unborn child inside her womb, she needs to protect the little one.

"Why don't you just love me as your future husband? You're beautiful." He traces his hand through Tiffany's beautiful features and she remains calm while gritting her teeth in anger but she couldn't call TaeYeon because he's the one she sends in the meeting with her new Thailand investors at XXXXX hotel in Seoul.

"My power, your power, we can conquer everything with the two of us alone, sweety." Mr. Watanabe says before he softly presses his lips on Tiffany's soft one. She hates it very much as much she hated her own father who sold her, she wanted to punch the guy but she's more concern over her baby.

"I'll see by next month, future wife." Mr. Watanabe says before he leave Tiffany after he kisses her on its forehead, his yakuza gang were waiting on him outside.

"Fuck!!! Fuck!!!! Dammit!!!" She cried and scream inside her room when she got caught into a bad situation herself and now she's accidentally got pregnant by the stupid man who couldn't have feelings with her, she sounds so pitiful and hopeless, she only has her baby who turns out to be her companion during her rough days.

---------------------

"Good afternoon, secretary Kim." Jessica spotted the red hair guy who drinks coffee on the corner spot of the XXXX hotel. She also went to the said hotel in errand with her boss SooYoung who spoke with some businessman, he has no idea of Watanabe because the sly man kept hidden from his reach.

"........." He coldly stare at the secretary because he has many thoughts inside his mind right now.

"Cold like before." Jessica sighed and sat on the bench not close from TaeYeon.

"How's your relationship with Ms. Hwang? I heard she will get married soon." Jessica knew about the fact with their company employees, gossips spread unknown.

"It's none of your business." TaeYeon coldly said before he finished off his coffee and started to leave but Jessica held his wrist.

"You need someone who can comfort you, I know Tiffany was in a different level and she's out of your league so contact me if you need me." Jessica already given her number to the guy when they casually meet in every business conference.

"Are you free tonight?" Her eyes widen when TaeYeon finally spoke normally and she sees the emptiness through his eyes.

"Sure." Jessica agreed immediately because she likes TaeYeon for awhile.

---------------------

TAEYEON'S PENTHOUSE

The two figures started kissing each other passionately through the door and Jessica gladly took the invitation from the hottest secretary, he swiftly take off her business attire and gone naked before they get inside his bedroom completely forgetting everything outside especially Tiffany who had sleepless night.

"Ahhhh..." He put some love marks on Jessica's neck as he carried her on the room and throws her into his bed.

"Do it with me." He pointed at his huge buddy inside his pants before Jessica's hand slowly zipping and take out his naked dick as she sucking and swallows it slowly that makes TaeYeon moan loudly.

"Ah, faster. I'm cumming." She do it fast but good that makes TaeYeon grab her hair in arousal.

"Sweet." Jessica smirk while playing with his hard dick so TaeYeon pinned the blonde woman on his bed and staring blankly at her.

*Can I really do it?* He felt his dick arousal and staring at the woman's naked body wouldn't help him.

"Are you regretting it?" Jessica asked but got no response instead she hastily pulls TaeYeon and kisses him passionately but the red hair guy didn't respond yet so she deepen the kiss until she encircle her arms around his neck.

"Why?" Jessica asked again when she got no movement from the guy, she saw tears from his eyes as he silently cried so she rather comforts him tightly embracing him into her naked chest.

*I can't do it.* TaeYeon thought.

"Hush, don't cry, Tae." Jessica cooed him when TaeYeon got into his emotional state embracing her back so they end up cuddling on his bed until he fell asleep on her arms.

*I think he already loves Tiffany.* Jessica sighed before she fell asleep with TaeYeon.

---------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Do you love this story? Comment down below so I can get some reviews and continue writing it. Thank you ❤️