New Chapter Of Life

"I think he will be sleeping for a few more days because of his injuries." SooYoung stated as he visited TaeYeon at the hospital with Tiffany after saving them from Watanabe.

"Do you think he can survive?" Jessica says while watching the patient's heart monitor from the outside of Intensive Care Unit of the hospital.

"I know he can survive. He is a very tough guy for me." SooYoung smiles widen while lighting his cigarette and stays beside his personal secretary.

"But I will deal with Watanabe." SooYoung heard about the guy's arrival at the airport because some of his bodyguard informs him and knew that TaeYeon and Tiffany will be the target. He's been keeping an eye over Watanabe's action while the Japanese guy went to South Korea for illegal businesses again and since he stopped his mafia business, he lost control over Watanabe's illegal action after they killed the old Watanabe a few more years ago.

"His seeking for revenge of his father." SooYoung refers to Watanabe as he recalls the past when he and TaeYeon still working together under his own mafia group build by his late father. He has high respect towards the red hair guy for always protecting him when they're still young, TaeYeon was really a badass before that's why he dye his hair red because he loves blood and killing.

"The information was accurate so you saved them from death." Jessica checks her journal as she noted everything important before she felt his boss patting her shoulder.

"You did a great job, Sica." SooYoung warmly smiles over his secretary before he quickly left followed by the flustered Jessica behind him.

------------------------

"What? She's still alive?" One of the mysterious said while watching the news about the incident yesterday at Tiffany's penthouse.

"Watanabe is such a useless trash!" The voice screaming in anger while facing Mr. Han who felt scared over the mysterious person sitting across him.

"He let his guard down for her. Our plan was ruined and speaking of SooYoung Choi, he also involved on these matter that I need to keep his mouth shut forever." The mysterious person stood up and turns off the TV and approaching the scared Mr. Han.

"We need another plan but this time we will make sure Tiffany will be gone forever alongside with her precious bodyguard and Choi SooYoung." The mysterious person whisper towards Mr. Han who kept his silence while closing his eyes in fear.

"I will make sure to crash her these time!" The mysterious enemy of Tiffany in the business industry laugh like a maniac while tearing off the newspaper.

"I will kill first her bodyguard so will you lend a hand on me?" Mr. Han was asked as he vigorously nod in acceptance.

"Yes, I'll help you."

--------------------------------

"Where am I?" Tiffany finally woke up from her deep slumber after fainting in TaeYeon's arms as she was carried by SooYoung.

"You're at the hospital, Ms. Hwang." Jessica was the one who watched her on her fast recovery since the incident happens.

"Where's TaeYeon?" Tiffany got worried when she saw nothing but SooYoung's secretary silently sitting across her.

"He's still unconscious and recovering at the ICU since yesterday." Jessica casually answered while peeling the oranges for herself.

"My baby?" Tiffany's eyes widen when she remember that she's pregnant with TaeYeon's child.

"The baby is fine so you don't have to worry, Ms. Hwang." SooYoung was the one who answered when the charming guy enters the private room after dealing with hospital bills.

"Thank goodness." Tiffany sighed in relief while caressing her belly and her still non existent baby bump.

"Is TaeYeon the father of the unborn child?" SooYoung asked curiously before he took a seat beside Jessica.

Tiffany gave a slight nod with a smile.l while gently caressing her belly, she figure out that she's going to be a mother soon and imagine her life with TaeYeon.

"Oh, man?! I was too late." SooYoung dramatically answered while touching his forehead but his happy over the news that his best buddy finally have his own family if TaeYeon will realize his future responsibility.

"I thought you will be falling for me first and I will ask for your hand before we shall get marry?!" SooYoung fakes his cry making Tiffany annoyed at him but nonetheless silently laughing over his dorkiness.

"Who says I will be falling on you?" Tiffany joins SooYoung's dorkiness as they laughed together inside the private room while Jessica feeding her boss.

"Be careful next time because maybe I will not be here for you again." SooYoung suddenly said while taking Tiffany's hand on his gently touching it.

"I just want to thank you for saving us." Tiffany touches the hands over hers seeing SooYoung put his sincere heart from his words and actions, she believes that the guy was as kind as TaeYeon does.

"I'm just doing my job as the mafia leader besides TaeYeon was one of my best buddy before he left my side and I owe my life to him." SooYoung answered back while staring at Tiffany, he recalls the moment when he got saved by TaeYeon himself during their mafia days.

"He will protect you and your baby with his own life." SooYoung assures Tiffany who will be his best buddy's woman.

"I should be going now but I will leave a few bodyguards for both of you in case something bad will happen again." SooYoung was one of the richest businessman in South Korea followed by Tiffany alongside with Mr. Han who will seek for revenge against her.

"Thank you, SooYoung ah." Tiffany felt she could trust the guy who has a huge crush on her but she believe that many more dangers to come with TaeYeon beside her.

"Save it for last." SooYoung said while bidding goodbye towards her together with his personal secretary, Jessica.

----------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: I will add some minor characters in the next chapters since I'm planning to end with 30 chapters.

With Love,
chocomint89