TaeYeon's Abduction

AT THE HAN COMPANY

"Since it's no used if Tiffany will be our target for now then let's abduct her bodyguard instead who fought with Mr. Watanabe." The Kwon Yuri suggested after he visited the said Japanese investor who put behind jail, he was told that the red hair guy TaeYeon was precious to the powerful Chairman Hwang.

"Keep an eye on Choi SooYoung so he won't make a move on us." He order Mr. Han who was his alliance, the old guy took so much benefits from the Kwon empire after he tied up with Yuri.

"We will punish him for a little as a warning on Tiffany." Yuri smirk and take his wine on the table planning his next move.

"I'll send more of my bodyguards too and I already arrange a meeting with SooYoung to distract him." Mr. Han arranged everything before Yuri's arrival on his company today and make sure the plan will succeed.

"Great. Then I will go now." Yuri Kwon immediately leave sending his great men to abduct Tiffany's infamous bodyguard.

-----------------------------

"It's from SooYoung?" Suddenly, a message received by TaeYeon in the middle of working in between their schedules because of Tiffany's new investment within China and the text was from SooYoung.

*Let's me at xxxxx park* The message said but he doesn't know it came from dummy device of the enemy.

"Should I tell boss that I will be out for awhile?" He thought and make sure that Tiffany will not get worried about him like before so he went to her office and unfortunately the other secretary was left because Tiffany went to the toilet due to her pregnancy mood swings so he left message on the secretary before he leave.

"I will be out for awhile, Ms. Bae." TaeYeon waves goodbye before making sure he quickly fixed his things on his desk before going out since his boss doesn't like messy.

*Is it that urgent that he needs me to call out in the middle of the day?* He went to the parking lot but before he could enter his car, someone grabs him and it's too many to handle but he dodge it swiftly.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU??" Thinking it was Tiffany's abductors again, he position himself for a fight against the many men because Yuri knows that he's a former mafia under SooYoung.

"You don't need to know after we beat you in pulp!" One of them said in arrogance before TaeYeon was attacked by them together.

*Fuck! I couldn't catch up with them. They were too fast and strong besides there's so many of them.* He got tired from dodging and knocking them off but they're too strong and many for him that he slipped because he was pulled by his neck.

*I didn't see it coming?!* TaeYeon's eyes widen when he was caught but he immediately dodge the punch and twist his body to kick the other guy beside him until he got caught by sleeves.

*Ugh!* He got kicked on his stomach and straight punch on his right cheek making him kneel on the ground with his bleeding lips.

"You can't beat me alone?" TaeYeon insulted them making them more angry and some of them were knocked off already by him alone.

"Coward dick." He smirk before one of them attacked him and he dodge it quickly in reflex but he got shot by bullet on his shoulder that almost kill him.

*Fuck! It hurts.* He was grabbed by the other men and put him inside the black van before he got shot by sleeping antidote.

"We already caught him, boss." One of the abductors called Yuri that they successfully caught the target.

*Good job bring him into our place.* Yuri ended the call and the gang was on their way through the location where the boss was waiting for them.

"Affirmative!"

-------------------------------

"Did you know where's secretary Kim?" Tiffany asked her other secretary whom she left awhile ago after she's done with her business in the toilet and thought she heard TaeYeon's voice from the outside.

"He was out telling he needs to meet someone urgently." Ms. Bae informed before the secretary sat on her desk working on the project investments.

"Did he told you who will he meet?" She asked but the secretary shows her sorry expression and said "No" making Tiffany worried.

"Thank you, Ms. Bae." Tiffany decided to call SooYoung if he's the one whom TaeYeon will meet right now.

*Sorry, I'm on a meeting. Call me later.* A voice mail send for her because SooYoung and Jessica were now in a meeting with Mr. Han for some business.

"If he's in the meeting, where should TaeYeon go and whom he will meet?" Tiffany unconsciously asked herself before she noticed TaeYeon's table with their photo frame together on it.

*I'm glad I meet a guy like him. Thank you for making me smile and happy everyday, Tae.* She smile to herself when she stare at their couple photoshoot since they're finally became official where she was smiling with her eyesmile while TaeYeon looks more cool and cold with his expression but his arms around her waist while they're wearing a couple blue pajama outfit.

*What's that? Don't tell me!* She noticed a red velvet box inside the drawer because TaeYeon didn't properly closed it due in a hurry.

*Is it a proposal ring? It's so beautiful. I shouldn't spoil his surprise or he will get annoyed at me.* Tiffany covers her mouth and began to tear up due to happiness although TaeYeon forgot what he spilled secrer to her that night, she didn't expect it will be soon.

*Maybe, I will keep it a secret from him and act surprise when he will propose to me on the special day.* Tiffany smile widely and keep the box inside it's place closing the drawer properly and went to her office with a blissful happiness.

"Did something good happen, Chairman Hwang?" Her secretary asked because she noticed a huge smile from Tiffany's face after she went outside.

"It's nothing let's go back to work." Tiffany went to her desk and let her secretary went into her desk too, she started working in a joyful mood thinking about TaeYeon.

-----------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: Will TaeYeon die in the ending?