TaeNy Hot Love [M]

FLASHBACK

The two heated bodies collided and make love tonight as they forgot their boundaries as boss and secretary slash bodyguard. Tiffany craved for her own secretary's body as she pulled the red hair guy inside her sacred office feeling his warmth into her, TaeYeon got no choice but to fulfilled his duties towards his horny boss.

"Tae please I'm getting horny now!" Tiffany already took off her clothes as fast as she can leaving the guy still clothed and bothered by his angry little buddy inside its cage.

"Calm down, Tiffany." TaeYeon slowly take off his shirt after stripping off his black coat throwing them aside as he hovered on his frustrated boss.

"Kiss me quick!" Tiffany was very excited over his hot and naked tone body as she pulled him into her using her legs encircled around his pelvic making TaeYeon moans in pleasure as his buddy makes contact on her hot and wet pussy.

"Hmmm." TaeYeon moans into her mouth when they kissing passionately in the office couch colliding their naked bodies together causing hot and intense friction between them.

"Take me daddy!" Tiffany started dirty talking making TaeYeon horny as he slowly kissing her neck down to the south making the woman squirmed in excitement until his mouth reached the sacred hole of his boss.

"Bon appetit." TaeYeon take all of Tiffany's wet pussy, slurping, licking it with pleasure and lust making the woman loudly moans not caring about the employees outside her locked door office.

"Ah, that's right. That's the spot baby." Tiffany almost gone crazy when the red hair guy licking and insert his two fingers inside making her intense convulsions and send her to euphoria as she reached her awaited climax, spilling the love juices inside his mouth but TaeYeon never stopped as he climb again hovering above his horny boss.

"Do you have a condom?" He makes sure she will be safe but Tiffany shook her head reaching for his hard dick and played with it making him hard to concentrate now, he bites his lips avoiding his incoming pleasurable moan.

"Moan for me, daddy!!" Tiffany fasten her hand into his hard dick until he cums. TaeYeon waiting for her signal to enter his hard dick inside her wet craving pussy.

"Fill my pussy with your cum." She ordered before TaeYeon take into the position and his hard dick smoothly went inside as they both moan in pleasure. Tiffany started to encircle her arms around his neck, leaning for support as she couldn't take the intense hot love making session inside her office.

"Ah, fuck your tight!" TaeYeon started to struggle as he slowly moves and adjust his long and hard dick inside her pussy, he wanted to make them comfortable until he couldn't control himself and slipped in and out faster making the woman harder to breathe before he kisses her lips so she couldn't loudly moan again.

*She's fucking hot!* TaeYeon noticed Tiffany's afterglow and it makes him more horny and aggressive with his own movement, he tried not to cum faster so he pulled her making  him sat on the couch while his boss was sitting on his lap with his hard dick inside her wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck faster Tae!!!" Tiffany moans and started seeing the moon above because of too much pleasure given by her own secretary slash bodyguard.

"Let's cum together." TaeYeon whispered as he held tightly on her naked and smooth body as he fasten his speed.

"I'm cumming!!!" Tiffany screams and tightly held into his shoulder while marking him.

"I'm cumming too." TaeYeon closes his eyes when they finally reached their climax together but after they regained their energy they continue their hot session.

"Round 2?" Tiffany asked before the red hair guy hovered again leave love marks on her.

------------------------

"It feels good to relax sometimes." Tiffany found a neat and new pair of her business suits inside her office closet after they finished off their 5 rounds.

"You're such a beast in bed." Tiffany remarks on her personal secretary who was very, very exhausted laying on the couch half naked.

"Definitely." TaeYeon answered with a smirk on his face until her boss standing infront of him showing the same smirk as him.

"Let's get home later." Tiffany winks making him horny again and his angry buddy wanted to jump on the teasing woman sitting on her desk and started working again.

*That evil tease* TaeYeon angrily sighed and put on his top clothes scattered on the floor.

------------------------

"Did I make you hard again?" Tiffany continue teasing her bodyguard when they reached her home because she's working with his hard dick inside the car on their way home.

"I can't make it inside your house anymore." TaeYeon became angry so he decided to take the woman inside her car making Tiffany moans in pleasure when she got assaulted at the backseat with her bodyguard half naked again.

"You're such a bad woman." TaeYeon take out a condom but Tiffany take it and throw it away because she needs him hot and raw inside her.

"Naughty." He smirked and hovered above his boss at the car backseat.

"Make me cum again." Tiffany moans when she got stripped off by him faster until she got naked underneath him.

"I will rock your world again." TaeYeon couldn't take it anymore and insert his harden dick inside her wet ass pussy.

"AAAAAHHHHHH." They both scream in pleasure when they became one again and with a lightning speed, he surely rocks her world again.

"Faster daddy!!!" Tiffany hold into his broad and tone shoulder when she slowly reaching her climax but TaeYeon works as a beast in heat as he fasten his pace inside her pussy.

"Let's cum together." TaeYeon loves to filled her pussy with his sperm and doesn't even care if he will impregnate her.

"I'm cumming baby!!!" Tiffany moans until they both reached their climax together.

"That's awesome." They both got tired and cuddle at the backseat naked.

"Thanks, Tae." Tiffany places a kiss on his lips before she fell asleep on his naked tone chest.

*Don't fall in love with her.* TaeYeon control himself not to fell for her charm as he kisses her forehead and fell asleep while spooning the naked woman in his arms.

FLASHBACK END

--------------------------------

To be continued.

A/N: They started making TaeNy baby.