EMMA

Today is my 21 birthday. It's a big birthday for anyone in general but today also allows my soul mate mark to appear. I'm very excited. I haven't dated anyone because I want to save everything for my soulmate. I wake up and run to the shower. I take a quick look over my body as I dry off but I don't see any new marks. I have heard that sometimes it takes a while for the mark to show.
I sigh and get ready for work. I put on my long sleeve button up black shirt and khakis that I have to wear as the uniform for the cafe I work at. I put my hair into a high pony tail and make sure I grab my keys, phone and purse. I walk to the cafe because it's only up the street from my apartment.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I hear screamed at me when I enter the building. My two coworkers and friends, Hana and Ki, run to hug me.

"Thank you!" I say returning the hug. I go to the back of the store to put my stuff away in my locker. When I return, both Hana and Ki look suspicious. They are hiding their hands behind their back.

"What?" I say warily as they are staring at me.

Suddenly I am ambushed. There is a birthday crown on my head and a birthday girl sash across my body. I don't complain because maybe it will get me better tips and I can go to that fancy spa over the weekend for my birthday.

I laugh. Before I can head out to the floor, Hana stops me.

"So?" She says.

"So..." I say confused.

"Where is your soul mate mark? I can't believe you haven't showed me. I showed you mine as soon as it appeared."

"I know you did. I checked before I left this morning and there was no mark. I guess it will take a while to show up." I say sadly. I had really hoped it would appear and I could set out trying to find him.

"Don't worry, hun. Maybe it will show up after work and we can head to a bar and see if he shows up." She says laughing. Thats exactly how it worked out for her and Hyung-woo. We went out to celebrate her birthday and the appearance of his name on her shoulder.  They literally bumped into one another walking to the bar.

"Maybe." I say as I make my way to my first table.

I am on the floor for a couple of hours and I know my regular will be here shortly and they will want to talk. They always come in at the slow time and always flirt with me. I may be saving myself for my soulmate but man, these two are so hot. I'm not complaining.

I tell Hana that I am gonna run to the back for a short break. I need some water and a quick snack if I'm going to finish this shift. I've already been here for 6 hours. I know that when the two guys get here, that I will be so busy with them, I will be rushed at my other tables.

I'm about to get up when Ki comes to the back. "Emma, your regulars are here and asking for you."

I smile and roll my sleeves up to wash my hands. Ki gasps and grabs my wrists. There are now two names on my body. One on each wrist. "Hana!" Ki yells.

"What? Why are you yelling?" Hana says coming around the corner.

Ki holds up my wrists. I'm too shocked to say anything. Its really usual to have more than one name appear. I have two. Two soulmates.

"This one says, Taehyung and this one says, Jungkook. Those are the names of two BTS members, Emma! They could be your soulmates!" Ki says.

"Yeah right. I wouldn't know them anyway if they came up and slapped me in the face. Besides, how would I even meet them to begin with. Look, we will figure it out after work. Right now, I have other tables and my regulars to get to." I say.

We each agree that after work, we will go out to celebrate. I walk out onto the floor and see my regulars at their usual table.

"Hi guys!" I greet them with a smile.