Emma

Once the guys leave to go to the venue, all the girls congregate in our room to hang out for a while.

"Did you get a chance to talk to Joon about the airport situation?" I ask.

"Yeah I told him what happened and discussed what could have happened if you hadn't been there and we decided that from now on, we will leave before the guys and just wait at the next hotel for them. He wants to have a meeting later when they finish up at the venue. I told him that I would talk to you guys about it." Kristi says.

"I think that now that pregnancy is in the mix, that would be the best bet." Soomin says.

"We would hate for something to happen to you or the baby. But how would it work exactly?" Yoonah asks.

"Well, we would have to talk to the guys but we were thinking that we leave the day before them on the way to the new destination and the way back. It won't be for very long this time around since it won't be long until I can't fly at all. Thankfully, this tour is almost over." Kristi explains.

"Okay. I don't have a problem with that and we will be with you when you can't fly anymore." I say and the other girls agree.

We eat dinner and hang out until the guys get back. We tell them what we discussed and they all agree that it's the best course of action.

Once everyone leaves back to their room, I cuddle with my guys after they have a shower.

"I'm glad everyone agreed to a solution to the issue of what was best for Kristi." I say.

"It's not just for her safety. It's for all you guys. All of you could eventually become pregnant. This protects everyone." Jungkook says.

"Yeah. The worst part will be not being with you guys for a day or two." I say pouting.

"We know, baby, but at least we will know you are safe. We had this discussion, not only with the other members but the security staff as well. They told us what happened. How you made sure Kristi and her team made it inside and how you were shoved against the glass outside before your team was able to get you in." Taehyung says.

"Wait! Is that why your cheek was red at the airport? Why didn't you tell me?" Jungkook exclaims.

I look down. "I just didn't want you to worry. Everything turned out ok so I didn't see the point of making it worse."

He grabbed my face. "Baby, your safety is our number one priority. When something like that happens, you need to let us know so that we can take steps, like this, to keep you safe."

"I know." I say.

The next day, is busy. Rehearsals and interviews and soundcheck. I really like Japanese fans. They are very reserved compared to the other ones. We don't have to be quite as worried as at this venue as the others. We are alert but more relaxed which is good for Kristi and the baby.

We spend several days in Japan with the guys doing promos and other interviews and such. The other ladies and I leave a day before the guys. We arrive to a calm airport and a peaceful atmosphere at home. Not that the guys are stressful but it's just very different when they are home.

TAEHYUNG POV

Several weeks go by and we are on break. When we start the Korean leg of the tour, Kristi will no longer be able to fly, which means that Emma will not be with us when we leave again.

I have been able to work with them on anal play a lot more lately. I think Emma might be more ready than JK but we will continue to work with it.

The day before we leave to the next stadium in Korea, we are laying in bed. Emma turns and looks at me.

"I want to try it." It took me a minute to realize what she was talking about. I knew that her and Jungkook had been randomly kissing while on the bed and when it dawned on me, I looked her in the eye.

"Are you sure?" JK asks before I get a chance.

"I'm sure." She says and leans in to kiss me.

Jungkook and I start to work her over. Hands and mouths roaming. As JK works her front, I begin to start prepping her from behind. As soon as my fingers enter her, she gasps and arches her back. I work her until I'm sure she can take me.

I grab the bottle of lube and squirt some over her puckered hole and my dick. I have Jungkook lie down in the bed and Emma sits on his cock. Once she is fully seated, I have her lean forward. She distracts herself by kissing JK. When she feels my tip at her entrance, she tenses a little and I have to remind her to relax.

"We are gonna go slow, babe. No rush. I don't want to hurt you. If it becomes too much, let me know and we will stop."

She relaxes and I slide in slowly. I hear her take deep breaths. Once I am all the way in, I wait. I look at Jungkook over her shoulder and I can see sweat beaded on his forehead. Emma reaches for his face and kisses him, trying to ease his discomfort.

After a few seconds, she begins to squirm slightly. I begin to move. I can feel Jungkook in her as well. As I slowly pump into her, she rocks against Jungkook and I hear them both moan.

We get into a rhythm and eventually we are all moaning and panting and whispering encouraging words to one another. Emma opens her mouth but nothing comes out but a breathy moan and I can feel her clenching down on me. I look at JK and I see his eyes roll back and I can feel his cum hitting the walls inside her. It's enough to set me off and pull out pump onto her back.

She collapses on top of Jk and I run to the bathroom and grab a warm wet rag to clean her up with. He pulls out of her and takes the rag to clean her and him. We cuddle in bed afterward and relax before we have to be apart from one another.

We are gone for 3 days before everything goes to shit. I got a call from one of the managers because the girls called him in a panic. Emma left on her bike for a quick trip to the store and no one has heard from her in a couple of hours. They went out to look for her but there was no sign of her. We immediately pack our stuff and head for the airport two days earlier than planned. One event was cancelled but we explained that there was a family emergency and promised to reschedule.

Jungkook and I are constantly calling her phone on the way to the airport. We are uncomfortable when we have to put our phones are airplane mode and are unable to communicate with anyone at home. As soon as the plane touches down, we call Emma's phone again. This time, it's answered and it's not Emma on the other line.

"Hello? Is this a family member of a miss Emma? This is Seoul General Hospital. We need family to the hospital immediately."