Jungkook

I walk into the bathroom and see the two of them making out in the shower. I sit on the floor and watch while I pump myself. I can see their hands gliding over one another and I can almost feel their touches on my skin.

Soon, I see Tae bend her over in the shower and slam into her with a force that if I had not been sitting already, would have knocked me down from the pleasure. My eyes start to roll back in my head but I want to keep watching, so I force my eyes open and stare through the shower door.

I hear Emma moan and it's almost my undoing. Tae starts to thrust faster and even I start to moan lowly. Soon, I hear Emma say she is close and then I can feel her tighten with her orgasm. It's enough to send me over and I cum all over the floor. Seconds later, Tae grunts and releases as well. I clean myself up and go back into the bedroom.

I lay on the bed and wait for the two of them to come out.

"Have fun?" I ask.

"Yeah, did you, you little perv? You like to watch huh?" Tae says.

"I did as a matter of fact. Yeah I like to watch my two hot soulmates have sex. Sex that I get to feel as well. Why wouldn't I watch? I didn't have to touch myself. It felt so good just feeling and watching."

"Next time you should just join us. I don't mind doing what I can to help you both. Making you feel good, turns me on. And who knows, maybe soon I'll be able to do you both at the same time." Emma says smiling as she rubs her lotion into her skin.

We both look at her. "Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, I want you both so bad and it only seems fair that you both get to do it together. Nothing wrong with a little ass play. But...."

"What?" We ask together.

"I fully expect to participate as well, when you two finally do it together."

We just sit there for a moment. We have had fun making out and going down on one another but we haven't discuss actually penetrating one another. I am ok with trying it but we are gonna need to work our way up to that.

"I'm ok with you participating when we get there." Tae says. "I have actually had anal sex with a woman before so I know how to prep you both. We take it slow and work our way up. And it will be easier for us cause there are three of us and you two can work each other up as I prep you. Nothing needs to be fast."

Emma and I look at one another. Both of our faces hold a little fear and excitement with anticipation as well.

"Maybe we can do a little tonight." I say apprehensively.

"You want me to do a little to both of you or just you?" Tae asks.

"Both." Emma says. "It's only fair we feel it together."

Tae pulls me closer to him and kisses me deeply. He pulls back and simply says her name and she comes over to us. He kisses her and then pushes our heads together so that we can kiss. Ridding ourselves of clothes is simple because they only have towels around them and I am only in loose basketball shorts.

"Lay on the bed, side by side. Feel free to distract yourselves. More fun for me that way." He says with a smirk and a wink.

I am very nervous so I immediately pull her closer to me and kiss her. My hands start to roam as well as hers. Tae leaves the bed and goes to the bed side table and comes back with lube. Emma's hands glide down my body until she is gripping my cock and starts to circle her hand around it. I moan and then slightly jump when I feel hands on my thighs. Tae chuckles.

Her hand continues to move and then I feel a tongue on the tip and gasp into her mouth. I look down and see the top of his head. Her hand continues as he licks around the tip.

"I'm not gonna last if you guys keep this up." I breathe out.

Tae leans up and pulls my chin away from Emma and kisses me.

"Fine, Emma you continue and I will move on to you." He says as he then kisses her and makes his way downward.

As soon his tongue slides through her folds she moans, into my mouth. I hear the top pop on the lube. Emma tenses slightly.

"Relax, Sweetheart. We will go slow but you need to relax or you won't be able to enjoy."

She relaxes but she is concentrating on Tae and what he's doing so I pinch her nipples. She gasps and jerks towards me. I smile at her and lean down to swipe my tongue across where I just pinched. She moans and I look down to see Tae with his head buried between her legs.

He slides one finger into her and she moans slightly. He adds another and she arches into my mouth. While she is distracted I see him slide his hand further back. She freezes for a moment.

"Relax." Tae says.

EMMA

I freeze when I feel Tae run his finger across my ass. It's a foreign feeling but not all unpleasant. He swipes his tongue across my clit and I instinctively relax.

He applies slight pressure as he rubs his other fingers across my g-spot. I press back into his hand slightly, surprising myself. When I do, along with his slight pressure, the tip of his finger slides in. I gasp.

It doesn't hurt. It's an unusual feeling. A pressure. That feeling along with his fingers inside, feels really good. Slowly, he slides his finger in more. I hiss slightly at the burn. Jungkook, pinches my nipple again, distracting me as Tae slides his finger further in. He holds it still as he fingers in and out of my pussy.

Slowly, he starts to thrust in with one hand and out with the other. I constantly feel full. It feels so good.

"You feeling good beautiful?" He asks.

I moan and nod. "Yes." I breathe out.