TAEHYUNG

I knock lightly on the door. I know Jungkook told me that she was awake but that was a while ago and she could have gone back to sleep by now. I hear her call out, come in so I push the door open.

Her face lights up when she sees me. "I brought some guests with me."

As everyone filters into the room, Emma's smile grows. I watch as Kristi walks over to the bed with Ami.

"Someone has missed their Aunt Emma." She says sitting the baby on Emma's lap. The strain of holding her would pull on her stitches so she just lets the baby hold her hand. I watch a single tear make its way down her cheek.

"Hey." Kristi says softly. "Don't cry. I hear she's gonna have a new cousin to play with soon."

Emma looks at her and smiles. "Yeah. Isn't it amazing? I get to have my first ultrasound tomorrow before I'm discharged."

"Really? When did they say this?" I ask, excited.

"They told not too long before you got here." Jungkook explains.

Idle chatter happens and I watch as they guys and their girls give Emma the gifts they bought. Teddy bears, flowers, candy, balloons.

Soon, the baby starts to get fussing and Emma looks tired as well and everyone decides that it's time for them to go home.

"I'll see you when you get home tomorrow." Kristi says while handing the baby over to Namjoon who immediately has the baby stolen from him by Hobi.

He cradles the baby close and walks away out the door. Everyone follows behind and soon it's just me, Emma and Jungkook. She decides she wants a nap and since I barely slept the night before, I opt to join her.

"Shirt off." I say as I remove my own.

She complies and I lay behind her and gently wrap my arms around her. We have gotten a lot of skinship the last couple of days and already the injury is less red and angry looking. The doctor said that if it heals up some more, then she can have the stitches removed before leaving tomorrow. I look up at Jungkook and see him watching us. I stretch my hand out to him.

He removes his shirt and joins us on the bed in front of Emma and he too gently wraps his arms around her.

The next day around the afternoon, the doctor comes in to check Emma's injury and see if the stitches can be removed.

"It's remarkable." He mumbles.

"What?" Jungkook asks, immediately worrying.

"It's just, I've never seen anyone heal this quickly, even with the bond. The stitches can be removed. The injury looks almost healed. Whatever it is you are doing, keep it up and she will be completely healed in no time.

In the week that follows, we are naked constantly. Everyone knows not to open the door without knocking first. They all thought it was funny at first but when they were finally able to see the injury for themselves and how healed it was already, they agreed to try not to need us.

Two weeks after the incident, the cops show up and tell us that security at the airport, caught the doctor trying to leave the country. When they finally interrogated him, he confess everything so there wouldn't be a trial. He was going away for assault and attempted first degree murder.

We were all finally able to relax. As day turned into night, I lay in bed with ultrasound picture in my hand staring at my little bean. Emma is asleep snuggled into my chest. Jungkook comes in from the gym and smiles at me.

"Hard to believe we made that, huh?" He asks.

"It's hard to believe how much I love this little bean already." I say.

He turns and enters the bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. I continue to lay there and simply look at the ultrasound. Jungkook comes out with nothing but a towel on his head and I feel myself harden a little. Now was not the time for that. He climbs into the bed and gently lays his hand on Emma's belly. He smiles and closes his eyes. Slowly, I drift into a dream about a little baby girl with a bunny smile.

Several months go by and Emma is so cute with her pregnant belly. I can't keep my hands off of it. She healed pretty quickly after getting out of the hospital. The doctor believed its because the constant skinship. That was fine with me.

At the moment, I am watching Emma in the kitchen, struggling to open the jar of olives in her hand. I hear her whimper slightly and I chuckle as I walk in and take the jar from her.

"Need some help?"

"Thank you, handsome. I really want some but couldn't get it to open."

"No problem." I say, popping an olive into her mouth. She hums with delight and takes the jar into the living room with her.

We both plop on the couch and I grab the remote. I put on an old tv show and we relax. After an hour later, Kristi comes in with Ami and we watch the baby play with her toys. I love playing with this kid. Every since she discovered that she can smile, she does so constantly. She was never upset. Always happy.

Suddenly, Emma gasps and grabs her belly.

"What is it?" I say panicking.

Emma looks at me with tears in her eyes and I instantly call for Jungkook. He comes running into the room.

"What's wrong?" He asks, grabbing her hand.

She looks at him. "Nothing is wrong. The baby kicked." She says in awe.

"What?" Jungkook says at the same time I said, "Really?"

She nods and grabs both of our hands, placing them just below her belly button. We wait just a few seconds before there is a light flutter against our hands. We both smile like idiots.

I lean down to her belly. "Hello, little bean. It's your daddy."

"And Appa." Jungkook says with his head right next to mine.

"We love you so much." I say. I leave my hand on her belly, loving the feel of my baby kicking. Jungkook leans up and kisses Emma. "We love you too." He whispers.