TAEHYUNG

Finally we get to go home, and Jungkook packs everything up as I help Emma get dressed. She is still a little weak. I mean she just pushed a whole human out of her body. If you ask me, she could ask for just about anything and I would do everything in my power to give it to her.

PD sent a car for us just like he did when Namjoon and Kristi came back from the hospital. The driver, who had kids of his own, had already installed the carseat to make it as easy as possible for us to get going.

I hold the baby and Emma was in a wheelchair as Jungkook walked beside her with the diaper bag, Emma's overnight bag and all the gifts that had been sent by staff and family. Poor guy was loaded down.

As we got in the car, we let Emma get in and seated next to the carseat. I handed her the baby so she could strap him in as the driver took the items from Jungkook to place them in the trunk, assuring us that he would make sure they made it back to the house.

We arrived at the house and he wished us congratulations as we made our way out of the car. I helped Emma inside while Jungkook carried JiHoon. As we entered, everyone greeted us.

Emma gingerly sits on the couch. As Jungkook brings in JiHoon, Jimin comes over and picks him up and brings him back over to her seat beside Yoongi. He smiles at the baby and runs his fingers softly down his cheeks.

"Don't you want one?"

"How about we wait a little while." He says with a chuckle.

Everyone else laughs as well. Kristi places a wiggling Ami on the floor and she crawls over to Emma. I lift her so she can sit on her lap. She immediately wraps her arms around Emma.

"She really loves you." I whisper.

"I really love her." She says back.

After a few minutes, JiHoon starts to fuss and he is brought over to Emma. Ami is immediately placed in my lap but she looks at the baby with curiosity. She looks at JiHoon and then Emma with questions in her eyes. She just too little to verbalize them.

We all start using the words baby and gentle. She is a very intelligent little girl and does know some words. Jungkook brings Emma a bottle and she watches as Emma feeds the baby. Everyone distracts her when its time to burp him because even though we are not hurting him, he does have to patted on the back and we don't want her to get the wrong idea or think its ok to hit him or anyone else.

As everyone continues to have conversation and play with Ami, I hold JiHoon and look over at Emma but she has dozed off. I smile softly and look at Jungkook. I couldn't be happier with the way my life has turned out.

2 years later....

"Emma, Jimin and Yoongi are gonna take JiHoon to the zoo today, okay?" Jungkook says.

She nods and continues to read her book. 20 minutes later, Jiyoung comes in and sits on the bed next to her and looks over at the basinet in the corner.

"Do you mind if Jin and I take the baby for a walk?" She asks.

The new baby, Joy, is 3 months old. We couldn't be happier.

"Sure. Just let me feed her and change her before you go." Emma says getting up and getting a diaper and a bottle and placing them on the bed before grabbing the baby.

She smiles down at the baby in her arms and lifts her up to place soft kisses on her face. She lays her down on the bed and changes her diaper and right when she starts to fuss, Emma places the bottle in her mouth.

When thats done, JiHoon comes running in followed by Yoongi.

"I thought you guys left already." Emma says, lifting the small boy onto the bed, watching as he leans down and kisses his sister.

"We were making sure to go ahead and feed him his lunch and put his shoes on but he wouldn't leave with seeing his 'Joy baby'." Yoongi explains.

Emma giggles and looks at her son. "You wanted to tell your baby, bye before you left with Uncle Yoongi and Aunt Jimin?"

He nods his head quickly. He had instantly fallen in love with his sister and was very protective already. Emma lifted the baby and placed her in his small lap while keeping her hands under the baby's head. He lifts his head and smiles at his mother. "Joy Baby." He says.

"Okay. You saw your Joy Baby. Are you ready to go to the zoo and see the animals?" Yoongi says.

He nods again and Emma moves the baby. The small boy stands on his feet and places a big wet kiss to her cheek before telling Yoongi he needed to say bye to his Appa and Daddy. They had all gotten pretty use to the baby talk and could pretty much get what the child wanted. It helped that he had learned most of what he knew from Ami.

He began to leave the room but not before giving his mother his cute little bunny smile. It was obvious to everyone who fathered him but never once had Taehyung acted like he wasn't his.

After everyone had left, Taehyung and Jungkook entered the room together. Jungkook walked over and took the book from Emma's hands.

"What are you doing? I was reading that." She pouts.

Without saying a word, he climbs on top of her and starts kissing down her throat.

"Oh..." She says on a sigh.

Taehyung climbs on the bed from the other side and slides up behind her. He gently lifts Jungkook's head and kisses him while running his hands under Emma's shirt. Slowly, he lifts it and since she isn't wearing a bra, instantly starts rolling her nipples between his finger tips.

Jungkook stands up and removes his clothes. Emma watches with lust filled eyes while Taehyung kisses her neck from behind. When Jungkook comes back, Tae repeats the process as she watches him. When he rejoins them on the bed, Jungkook removes what remains of her clothes.

He positions himself between her thighs and Tae joins him. They both lean down and start kissing her thighs while moving upward. When both of their tongues flick over her clit, she arches her back and her toes curl.

After giving her two orgasms like that with fingers and tongues, they move over her and attach their mouths to each other. Even after all this time, Emma still found it hot.

Taehyung laid on the bed and pulled her over him. They kissed while Jungkook got the lube. When he climbed back on the bed, Tae lifted her and slide her slowly down his length. When she was settled all the way down, Jungkook circled her hole with one lubed up finger. When she was basically pushing back on his fingers, he finally lubed himself and placed his cock at her entrance.

"You ready baby?" He whispered.

"Yes."

He slowly slid in and she moaned. A slow rhythm was started and they took their time. After quite a while, Emma started to get impatient. Jungkook grabbed her by the hips and moved her in a way that pulled him out and pushed Tae in.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" Emma yelled.

Suddenly her walls clamped down on both men and sent them both over the edge. Jungkook came with one deep thrust and his eyes rolled back in his head. Tae threw his head into the pillow and closed his eyes.

Jungkook jumped up to grab a wet cloth to clean everyone up with.

"You two planned this didn't you?" Emma accused while catching her breath.

"Well, we needed some soul bonding time with you." Tae said with a pout.

"I think it was a success." Jungkook said smirking.

"What would I ever do without you two?" Emma said while holding them both close.

They all closed their eyes and enjoyed the after glow before drifting off for a peaceful nap before their children came home.

-THE END

A/N:

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!!