BONUS

It's been 10 years. Taehyung, Jungkook and Emma are still madly in love. They still only have the two kids. Their kids were best friends with Namjoon's kids. Kristi had another baby shortly after Emma had Joy. It was a boy this time.

Five years ago, Hobi and Yoonah had a set of twin boys and Jimin and Soomin had a little girl. Jin and Jiyoung had a little girl as well. Yoongi and Jimin had a little boy and she is currently pregnant with her second.

Shortly after Emma gave birth to Joy, all the guys came forward with the fact that they had found their soulmates. Namjoon took a little bit of flak when they announced that they also had a child that was older than JiHoon. He actually had to do a vlive to explain the situation and why they didn't announce the baby to begin with.

Right now, all the kids are in school and the adults are hanging out by the pool, enjoying the quiet. They love their kids, but it was always loud.

Emma sighed and took a sip from her margarita. "It's nice and quiet right now. We better enjoy it while we can. In a couple of hours when the kids come back, it will be chaos until bedtime."

Jungkook came up behind her and massaged her shoulders before leaning down and kissing her cheek. He came around the front of her to grab his beer and was pulled down onto Taehyung's lap. Tae immediately nuzzled into his neck.

All the couples just enjoyed the sunshine and peaceful atmosphere for about an hour or so before heading inside. They gathered in the kitchen for a late lunch. While Jin and Yoongi made lunch, Emma and a couple of the girls, started to prepare after school snacks for the kids.

Shortly after finishing lunch, the door opened and chaos started. All the kids except for Ami, JiHoon and Joy were speaking loudly about things that happened at school. When given their snacks, it quieted a little.

A few weeks went by and a panicked Ami came running through the door with nothing but fear on her face. She immediately grabbed her mother and Emma, who she was still extremely close to, and pulled them into her room.

"Ami, baby, what is going on? What's wrong?" Kristi asked, grabbing her by the shoulders while looking her over.

"M-mom! I have a name on my foot!" She exclaims.

Both Kristi and Emma are shocked. No one has ever gotten a name before turning of legal age.

"W-what do you mean? It just appeared?" Emma asked.

"Y-yes. I was in gym and we were running laps when I got an extremely sharp pain in my foot. The gym teacher gave me ice, but I kept my sock on. When everyone got back to the locker room, I was removing my socks for new ones and my friend asked me why I wrote on my foot. I didn't know what she was talking about so I looked at it. Mom. I know the person who is written on my foot." The almost 14 year old, tried to explain calmly.

"You do?" Both women asked at the same time.

Ami nodded and sat down, removing her shoes. When she revealed her foot, both women gasped and then smiled. There, in cursive letters across her foot was the name, JiHoon.

Kristi told her to stay in her room, while they had a talk with the others. The two women asked their soulmates to meet them in the living room while the others in the house, kept an eye on the other children.

"What's up, baby?" Namjoon asked, once everyone was seated.

"We need to tell you guys something, but you have to promise not to freak out. She's doing enough of that on her own." Kristi said, mumbling the last part.

"O.....k......just tell us what it is." Taehyung said, while absentmindedly running his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"Ami came home from school today in an all out panic." Kristi started.

"JiHoon did say that she was freaked out on the way home. She ran ahead of everyone else. He said that normally on the way home, she sticks close to him but today she wouldn't even go near him. I think his feelings are a little hurt." Jungkook says.

"Once you hear why she was freaked, you will understand her reaction to it." Emma said.

"Okay. Ami pulled Emma and I into her room. She said today during gym, she felt a pain in her foot. The gym teacher gave her ice and she didn't think too much about it. When gym was over and she was changing, her friend asked her why she had written on her foot."

"oh no." Namjoon said, starting to catch on to where this was going.

"She didn't know what her friend was talking about. She looked at her foot, and there was a name written in cursive."

Taehyung and Jungkook gasped.

"Her foot has JiHoon's name written on it." Emma says.

Chaos breaks out in the room for a second as everybody starts to talk at the same time.

"Namjoon, did you ever come across something like this back when you were researching our bonds?" Jungkook asked.

"No. But we can research some more recent things happening. I think I heard something about it on the news a while back but I didn't pay much attention."

He pulls out his laptop and they all crowd around to see what he pulls up. Sure enough, the very first article from a couple of years ago, stating that soulmate marks are starting to appear around puberty now.

"Looks like we are all bonded for life now." Emma says smiling at everybody.

9 years later.....

Emma stands in the room, looking at her son in his suit.

"I can't believe my little baby is getting married." She says, wiping tears from her eyes.

He looks at his mother with soft eyes. He comes over and hugs her.

"We will be living just down the street. You will still see us all the time." He says as he rubs her back.

"I know but you're still my baby."

Jungkook comes over and pries Emma off their son.

"Come on, it's time to go into the chapel."

She wraps her arm around his and then Taehyung's when he meets them in the hall. JiHoon stands up front waiting for his bride.

Joy walks down the aisle after the other girls with Jay, Kristi and Namjoon's son, as they are maid of honor and best man. Joy smiles her signature boxy smile at her brother.

JiHoon is heard gasping when Namjoon and Ami appear at the back of the chapel. She looks beautiful in her gown. They slowly come down to stand in front of her son and Emma can't help the tears that flow from her.

The ceremony was beautiful. Her son was a married man now. They move across the street for the reception. They cut the cake and then the dancing starts. JiHoon comes out and pulls his mother onto the dance floor along with Ami and Namjoon. When the dance is over, JiHoon goes to Ami and  Taehyung comes to Emma.

They dance the night away and when the night is over and the newlyweds are gone, Emma, Jungkook and Taehyung all head back to their home.

"My baby is married!" Emma says in the car.

"Mom, you still have me!" Joy pouts from the back seat.

"I know baby. I just can't believe time has gone by so fast. Before I know it, you and Mark will be married and all my babies will leave me."

Jungkook pulls her to him. "It's okay, love. You still have me and Tae to keep you company."

Emma looks up at him and smiles.

She can't believe her life has turned out the way it has. She is beyond happy. She is healthy, her soulmates and children are happy and healthy and she is surrounded by her best friends on the entire planet. Life is great!