JUNGKOOK

"What are we going to do? I never would have done that if I had known." I ask.

"I'll call the doctor in the morning and ask. I think we might be ok since I have still be taking my birth control and I stopped the antibiotics a week ago." Emma explains.

We relax slightly but I can't believe I didn't even think about pulling out. I just love her so much and it was feeling really good and watching her and Tae was too much.

"Relax babe. I think we are good. I get why you didn't pull out." Tae says, pecking my lips lightly.

Emma whines slightly.

"What's wrong baby?" Tae asks, looking over at her.

"You guys are so hot and I love watching you guys kiss."

We laugh at her comment. She whines again and presses her hand to her leg.

"Did I hurt you? I'm sorry." I asked worried.

"No baby. I'm just sore from the exercise not you. You didn't do anything to hurt me. Could one of you get my pills for me please?"

I jump up and grab her pills, a glass of water and a warm wet wash cloth to clean her with. While I help her with the pills, Tae takes the cloth and cleans her up.

"Can one of you help me to the bathroom? I'd like to do that before I pass out."

Taehyung helps her into the bathroom and I walk around blowing out the candles. I leave the lamp on but put it on a low setting, that way it will be easy when she drifts off.

We get her positioned back on the bed in the middle.

"Can I watch you guys make out?" She says out of nowhere.

I chuckle and look at Tae. He shrugs.

We sit in front of her and get up on our knees so it's easier for us to get close to one another. We connect our lips. Slowly the kiss gets deeper and more passionate. I grab Tae by the hips and pull him into me. Our hips collide and I know he can feel how hard I am. He hums into the kiss. I'm not sure how long we were kissing when we pull back. I look over at Emma and she is asleep, head tilted back into the pillow.

"She's asleep." I say with a laugh.

"That doesn't mean we need to stop. We are still soulmates, baby." Tae says.

He pulls me roughly back to him and he starts leaving open mouth kisses on my neck until he finds my sweet spot and then he starts to suck. I moan lightly and grind my hips into him.

He holds my hips and grinds back into me. "I want you to fuck me Tae." I whisper against his lips.

"Are you sure?"

I nod and kiss him again. We continue to grind against one another.

Tae stops and leans over to the bedside table and pulls the lube out of the drawer. I'm nervous and I think he can tell.

"Relax baby. We don't have to do this."

"No. I want to." I say and lean in to kiss him again.

He wraps his hand around my shaft and slowly strokes me. I moan and lean into him more. He releases me and I hear the cap pop open on the lube. I remove my mouth from his and move to his neck instead. I find his sweet spot and lick and suck lightly. He groans and grips my hips tighter.

He gently pushes me to lay back on the bed. He comes over the top of me and grabs my cock again. I'm a moaning mess now. Slowly, he slides his hand down to my ass. I feel a finger probe there before slowly sliding in. I moan and push back slightly.

"Easy, baby. Let me open you up." He says. He slides his finger in and out a couple of times before he adds another. After gliding them in and out of me, he scissors them open. He pushes in a third and when he does, he hits my prostate and I have to bite my hand to keep quiet.

"You ready for me baby?" He says. "Yes." I whisper out.

He lines himself up and I take a deep breath as he slides in. Its an odd feeling. He slides in slowly let me adjust to the sensation. Once he is in to the hilt, he stops.

"Tell me when to move, babe."

I nod and relax. After a few seconds, I tell him to move. He slides slowly out and then pushes deep back down into me and he hits that bundle of nerves head on and my eyes roll back and I pull a pillow to my face and moan into.

Tae removes the pillow. "I want to see your face as I ruin you, baby boy."

I groan and my eyes roll back again as he rolls his hips.

"Agh! Babe! I wanna cum so bad. Make me cum!" I moan out.

He starts to move faster and I am panting, trying desperately to be quiet and not wake Emma. Suddenly, he flips me over and I'm face down in the mattress.

"You can scream into the mattress but I wanna hear you." Tae growls as he slams back into me.

And scream I did. Face in the mattress, I let out every word that came to mind as he fucked me. I lean up.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Oh, God! Tae!" I yell before I am face down again, moaning.

"Cum, baby boy. Cum hard for me." Tae says, continuing his brutal pace.

I scream out into the bed as I cum, shooting ropes of white onto the bed. Tae grunts and I can feel him releasing inside me.

"Baby, you feel so good. I wanna be inside of you forever." Tae says as he comes down from his high.

He slides out after a few minutes and I wince a little. He goes to the bathroom and I can hear water running.

He comes out and helps me to stand.

"A soak in the bath will help with the soreness. Go relax and I will clean up in here and then we can cuddle our girl before going to bed."