TAEHYUNG

That evening, Namjoon called all of us into the living room for a meeting.

"Okay. I have talked to PD and he had someone look into someone having a soulmate mark in more than one place. Basically, it means that the connection is deeper than regular soulmates. You'll be more comfortable and familiar with each other than regular soulmates. So far, there is only one documented case of the mark appearing in more than one place. Your case is extraordinary because not only do you have more than one soulmate, your mark is also appearing more places. We cannot let this get out. They will want to study your bond and the media would be insane. They would like that you not mention this to anyone at all. It's to stay inside these walls."

"Whoa." Jimin says.

I don't know what to say and as I look at Jungkook and Emma, they look stunned as well. No one really knows what to say. It's a shock. It's unheard of.

"Do you guys need a few minutes alone?" Jin asks.

We nod.

Once everyone is gone, we sit facing one another.

"Well, how are you guys feeling?" I ask.

"Overwhelmed." Jungkook says.

"Yeah. But I also feel ok. I noticed yesterday in the pool that I felt a lot more comfortable than I was and seeing as I haven't been here long at all, I thought it was odd. I also think these marks are different than the ones on my wrist."

"How so?" Jungkook asks.

She blushes. "Well, with the marks on my wrist, I feel tingly. I like the feeling and I think you guys get the same feeling. The feelings the other marks give me are totally different."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, when Jungkook touched his name on my back, I felt the tingles. Just not everywhere. They were concentrated on a very specific part of my body, if you get what I'm saying." She blushed.

"Oh. That is different." I say, not really knowing what to say to that.

She covers her face with her hands. "This is so embarrassing to talk about."

"Hey. It's fine. We are going to be together forever, so there is nothing to be embarrassed about. It's kinda hot actually. The fact that our touch and names cause you to get turned on." After a moment, he continues. "What if someone else touches your names? I'd hate for someone to touch your back and cause that."

"Well, thats the thing. When we were in the pool, my back was touched and I felt nothing at all. Only when you guys touch me, do I get a reaction."

"That's good. I don't want anybody else to cause that reaction from you." I say.

Everyone comes in later, and we all hang out for a while, playing video games and card games. Just relaxing.

Suddenly, Soomin says, "So does this mean intimacy will come sooner? I know she is a virgin but with what information we have, it seems to be the case."

Jimin lightly taps her on the arm. "Babe! Totally none of our business."

"I was just wondering. I know we all are."

Emma blushed.

"We aren't sure exactly what it all means. Nothing has been decided. We are playing it by ear."

"How about we play truth or dare again." Kristi offers.

"Okay. Everybody get comfortable."

We all head to our rooms and get ready. Since the girls decided to tease us last time, we all decide to tease them. We all sit downstairs waiting and we are all shirtless in gray sweatpants. When the girls come down, we can see the lust on their faces, including Emma's.

She comes and sits between us.

"Ok, this time, there will be no holding back on any of the couples." Jiyoung says.

"Okay, thats fine." Emma says. She appears confident but I can feel her tense slightly.

"Truth or dare Emma." Jimin (female) says.

"Truth."

"Are you attracted more to one of your soulmates?"

"No. They are both equally hot." She says instantly and with a smirk on her face.

"Okay. Next person."

"Yoonah, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to take your bra off."

"No problem." She reaches behind her and unhooks her bra and pulls her arms through the straps and pulls it from under her shirt. She hands it to Hobi.

"Okay, Emma, truth or dare."

"Dare."

Everyone looks at Yoonah to see what she will have her do. We all said no holding back and there is no telling what will come out of her mouth. I mean, we have had people going down on one another and dry humping. I only hope she takes it easy on my little innocent soulmate.

"I dare you to straddle Taehyung and grind on him while kissing."

Emma blushes and looks at me. I smile at her and motion towards my lap. She climbs on and wraps her arms around my neck. As we start kissing, she begins to swirl her hips. After only a few minutes, I know she can feel me fully hard, beneath her.

"Okay, let Tae breathe, girl. You're not so innocent now are you?" Jin says, chuckling.

"Truth or dare, Jin."

"Truth."

"When is the last time you went down on Jiyoung?"

He thinks for a moment. "Earlier this afternoon." He smiles at Jiyoung, who blushes a light pink.

"Truth or dare Jungkook."

"Dare."

Jin smirks. "I dare you to remove Emma's bra."

Jungkook coughs but quickly composes himself.

He looks at Emma. She just blinks at him innocently. She reaches behind her a raises her shirt slightly, giving him the hint to go ahead. He reaches forward and quickly unhooks her bra. He turns her towards him and slips her arms through the straps, mimicking what Yoonah did. When her arms were free, he smirks slightly at her and sticks his hand under the hem of her shirt. He raises his hands until he is at her breasts and grabs the bra and pulls it out. Emma's breathing is slightly heavier and I realise that when he unhooked her bra, he must have touched the letters on her back and with everything else, she is very turned on.

I have a feeling it's gonna be a long night and the game just got started.