JUNGKOOK

She brought me all of my favorite foods. We sat on the bed to eat together will we rewatch Mortal Combat since it was interrupted earlier.

"Where is Tae?" I ask.

"They all went to the arena to practice. They decided to do it earlier since you were sleeping. You guys are going to do a song run through later." Emma explains.

When the movie is over, Emma gathers all the trash and leftovers and puts them away. I watch her move around the room and can't help that my eyes keep watching her behind as she moves and bends over.

I am horny as fuck but I'm not sure if she will fool around with me or not.

I am so lost in my thoughts of the things we could do together, that I don't notice that she has stopped moving and is watching me. "What?" I say, realising that she asked me something.

"I said, why are you staring at me like that?"

"No reason. I was just watching you tease me with that ass." I say.

She giggles. "I'm not a tease. I'm a promise." She says, then cringes.

She gets in the bed beside me and I reach for her. I pull her wrist until her upper half and basically laying on me. While she looks up at me, I lean down to kiss her. It starts off as small, soft kisses but quickly escalates into more heated and passionate kisses.

I pull off her shirt so that I can run my hands over her skin. She removes mine and places kiss along my chest and stomach. She reaches her hand down and into my sweats. I'm not wearing underwear so she is immediately met with my rapidly hardening cock.

She pumps me slowly, squeezing her hand slightly.

"Ahh!" I hiss out. "I need more baby."

"I cannot get on top of you and you can not get on top of me. However, I have perfect leverage to suck you off." She says as she pulls my sweats down in the front, freeing my now fully hard cock.

She moves to get up on her knees more. She licks the tip and I let out a hiss of pleasure. When she takes me fully into her mouth, my head drops back for a moment. She starts to bob up and down and I tweak her nipples, making her moan, sending vibrations straight to my balls.

She tugs on my balls a little as she deep throats me. I'm moaning and trying not to buck my hips. She really very good at this. She swirls her tongue around the tip while tightening her lips. She slides down more and runs her tongue along the underside of my dick.

I place my hand on the back of her and then quickly gather her hair up so that I can watch my dick disappear into her mouth. The pleasure is almost too much.

"Don't stop baby! I'm so close." I whisper out.

She doubles her effort and just as the pleasure overtakes me, the door to the room opens.

I panic and push her down on the way which shoves my dick into her throat and my eyes roll back in my head. I quickly release her and she comes up coughing. I quickly grab the covers and throw them around her upper body to hide her from the intruder.

"I am so sorry. I apologise. I thought that Emma went with the rest of girls to go shopping. Again, I am so sorry." The doctor keeps apologising but won't take his eyes off of Emma.

"Close your eyes and turn around and give my girl some privacy. Jeez! You just barged up in here without knocking." I yell at him.

Emma quickly grabs her shirt and puts in on and runs into the bathroom.

"You can turn around now." I say grumpily.

EMMA POV

I panicked a bit when Jungkook pushed me down on his dick when the door opened. He was cumming and it was choking me because I didn't take a breath before he pushed me down. When he threw the covers across me, I was finally able to catch my breath.

He was angry. Once the doctor turned around, I quickly grabbed my shirt and ran into the bathroom. While in here, I can hear Jungkook yelling at the doctor for not knocking and just coming into the room.

The man stutters and tells Jungkook that he didn't knock and just came in because he knew that Jungkook would need help and wouldn't be able to answer the door.

I took a deep breath and brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom.

When I enter the room, the doctor blushes bright pink.

"I am very sorry Emma. I really thought that they told me you went with the girls when they left earlier."

"It's ok, doctor." Before I could finish, Jungkook interrupted me.

"It is most definitely not okay! I could have hurt you when I panicked. No one should enter anyone else's room with out knocking first."

"Jungkook! Listen! I did leave earlier with the girls. They went to shop. I went to get us some food. There is no reason that anyone should think or know that I came back. It's not the doctor's fault that he didn't know I was here." I explain.

"Okay, but he still should have knocked first. Even if I could not open the door, it would have been nice to have some warning first."

"Okay, okay. I promise that the next time, I need to enter, I will knock and announce who I am before trying to enter your room. Now! Can we proceed with therapy please?"

"Fine."

The doctor has him turn in the bed and drape his legs down the side in a sitting position. He then, lifts Jungkook leg and has him hold it there.

I can hear Jungkook's breathing as he does what the doctor says. When he finally lowers his leg, Jungkook lets out a sigh of relief. He tells Jungkook to lift his leg as far as he can on his own.

He lets out a grunt and groan as he lifts it. He can't hold it for as long, and finally lowers it to rest. The doctor does a few more therapy moves with him and then exits.

Jungkook is sweating when the doctor leaves.

"Would you like a shower or sponge bath?" I ask him.

"Which would you help with?" He asks with a smirk.

"I would help with both but a shower does not require me to change the sheets on the bed. And besides, there is a shower chair for you to sit on in the bathroom."

With a sigh, he lets me help him to the bathroom.