EMMA

We arrive at the hospital a few minutes after everyone else. We are told to wait in the waiting area until someone comes out with an update.

We waste time playing cards and games on our phones or reading. Surprisingly, only about 20 minutes later, Namjoon comes out carrying a little pink blanket wrapped bundle. We all gasp and he smiles a giant proud smile. He walks closer and those of us, who can get up and move, close in around him and the baby.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet Ami." Namjoon says proudly. (props to those that get the Ami reference)

"Wow, Joon. She's so beautiful." Jin says.

He hands the baby over to Jimin and he comes and sits next to me. I lean over and look at the baby. She's gorgeous. I smile softly at her.

Once everyone starts to crowd around, I discreetly make my way back to Kristi's room. I walk in and she has her eyes closed. She opens them when she hears the door close behind me.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey. I saw your beautiful girl. She's perfect. You guys did good. How are you feeling mama?" I say to her as I sit on the edge of her bed.

"Isn't she just the most precious thing? I feel okay. Kinda tired. Luckily, labor went super quick. Just 3 pushes and she was out."

"Joon can't stop smiling out there. He's so proud of that baby."

"Yeah. He's been amazing through this entire process. I was a little concerned when the pushing started since he looked a little green but once he saw that squishy little face, he was fine." She says while smiling.

We both look up as the door opens and Joon walks in with everyone else. Tae is holding Ami and my heart thumps a little harder in my chest. He looks like a natural. He brings the baby over to me and hands her over.

As I gaze down at the gorgeous baby in my arms, my eyes fill with tears. I want this so badly. Me and the guys are going to have to talk about when this would be in the future. I gently run my fingers down her oh so soft cheek and smile when she scrunches up.

I look up to see Kristi yawn and I take that as our cue to head out. I lean over and give Ami to Kristi and look at Tae and Kookie. I start to stand and grab my crutches and they come over to help. Everyone else decides to leave as well and we all go out to dinner.

After dinner, we head home. I haven't really said much since the hospital. I can see the worried looks in the guys eyes but I can't help it. All I can think about is that negative test. I know they are gonna want to talk when we get in the bed. I don't really know how to explain how I'm feeling.

We get dressed for bed when we get home. As we settle in the bed, both guys lay on their sides to look at me.

"What's been on your mind all night, Sweetness?" Jungkook asks me.

"Yeah. You've been quiet since we left the hospital. Are you feeling ok? Are you in pain?" Tae questions.

I sigh. "I'm fine."

"Okay. So you feel okay but is there something you want to talk about?"

"It's kind of hard to explain. I know we aren't ready for anything right now, but looking at that baby today, all I could think about was our negative test. I want to have a baby with you. Both of you. And I know that's crazy to think of right now and you probably think I'm crazy but there it is. I know I have at least a month left with this stupid cast on my leg and some rehab to go but, seeing you, Tae, with the baby in your arms, sent my heart fluttering, thinking about you holding our baby. I want that with you. And you too, Kookie." I say, reaching out a hand to each of them.

"I'm not going to lie. Seeing you hold Ami, made me think about you holding my baby. Our baby. I want to start a family with you too, but we need to wait until you are healthy enough to deal with everything that comes with pregnancy. As soon as that happens, I'm ready and willing whenever you guys are." Jungkook says.

"Same here. As soon, as we an all clear from the doctor, I'm am more than willing to start the process of making a baby." Tae says, wiggling his eyebrows.

We laugh and the tension from before is gone. We decide to watch a movie before bed since it's still kinda early. Halfway through the movie, I look over and see the other two sucking each other's face. I chuckle.

I reach over and pull her face away from Tae and towards me. It's nothing more than kissing but it's enough. When we finally pull away, Tae grabs the back of my head and pulls me into a kiss with him. Our kisses are always a little more together than with Emma. I think it's because we both try to fight for dominance. We pull back and I'm surprised to see Emma has fallen asleep. That girl can sleep at the drop of a hat.

"So, she wants to have our babies." Jungkook says smiling.

Tae smiles back. "Yeah she does and I can't wait. To see her holding our baby and chasing that toddler around. It makes my heart swell."

They turn off the movie and drift off, holding hands that are resting on Emma.