EMMA

I open my eyes when I feel a shift in the bed. I see Jungkook head into the bathroom. I smile when he comes back out.

"Good morning, handsome." I say with a raspy morning voice.

"Good morning, beautiful. Did I wake you? I'm sorry." He says sitting on the side of the bed and brushing some stray hairs off my face and kissing my forehead.

"It's okay. You have an interview this morning, right? Do you think they will ask too many questions about me you and Tae?" I say.

"Probably but I am there for my mix tape not my relationship. If they persist after telling them that I don't want to talk about it, then I will walk out. PD already knows that is how I will respond." He explains.

"Well, I hope they listen. Your mixtape is amazing and people need to hear about it. Good luck, baby."

"Thank you, sweet heart." He gives me a kiss and heads out.

I stretch and look over at Tae. I squint and look at him more closely.

"Why are you pretending to sleep, you goofy man?" I say poking his ribs.

He folds in on himself to protect his ribs and smirks.

"You guys were having a little moment. I didn't want to interrupt. Plus, when you stretched, your shirt rode up and I could see your nipples." He says with a laugh before rolling away.

"You perv!" I say laughing.

"Yeah but you love it." He says leaning down to kiss me.

I stretch again and head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Tae joins me after using the toilet. Our relationship really is too close sometimes, lol.

"What do you wanna do today? I'm yours all day." He stands behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I need to start on the exercises for my leg. Doctor says it should be at least 30 to 45 minutes a day, just stretching it."

"Okay. Mind if I keep you company?"

"Not at all."

We head back into the room and I sit on the floor while Tae leans against the headboard in bed, grabbing the remote and putting on a show.

I'm almost done with the stretches when Tae gets on the floor with me.

"Want some help?" He asks as he sees me struggle with trying to lift my leg.

"Sure."

He grabs both my legs and tell me to wrap them around him. I do as I'm told. He picks me up and lays me on the bed.

"It will be easier to do this if you are on a softer mattress while your leg is still weak. Once it's stronger we can do this on the floor." He explains.

He grabs my weak leg and slowly lifts it in the air and pushes it back towards my head. I bite my lip and breathe through the burn.

We do this a couple more times before Tae changes things up. As he lifts my leg, he slides his hand up as well. The further my leg go back, the further up my leg he goes until he is sliding his hand along my inner thigh.

"What are you doing?" I ask panting.

"I'm helping you stretch. What do you mean?" He says innocently, while squeezing my leg.

"Uh huh, sure. I appreciate the help."

"No problem baby. Any time." He says positioning himself between my legs and kissing me while still pushing my leg back.

Slowly he lowers my leg as he kisses across my jaw and down my neck. I gasp and moan a little when he hits my sweet spot.

"That's my girl. Moan for me baby." He says against my neck.

"Tae, what has gotten into you?" I say, struggling to form a coherent sentence when his hands slide inside my shirt.

"Nothing. Can't I just love my beautiful soulmate?"

I don't bother to answer when he cups my breasts and gently pinches the nipple. He gently bites my collarbone, then grips the hem of my shirt and lifts it over my head. He smiles devilishly at me and then dips his head to pull a nipple into his mouth. I arch my back and moan loudly.

He continues on his exploration of my body and places kisses along my stomach to the waist band of my sleep shorts. He looks up at me through his lashes before grabbing the fabric with his teeth and pulling them down. He smirks when he sees the lace thong I have on. He places a kiss right on my clit before sitting up.

He rubs his fingers on my womanhood and says, "Baby, you're all wet. I think maybe we should take these off, huh?"

He doesn't wait for a response and removes them. He looks at me again. "So beautiful."

He leans down and kisses me again while sliding his fingers along my slit up to my clit, making me moan and move my hips up. Slowly, he slides a finger inside me and I lean my head back and whimper. It feels so good and then he adds another finger while watching my face.

"You are always so responsive and sensitive." He says before grabbing the back of my neck and running his fingers along his name. I arch my back, move my hips up and moan in response. The feeling is so much more intense when we are together physically.

I grab his shirt and pull it over his head while his hands work on his sweatpants. Finally, fully naked, he hovers over me. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I say, but it comes out as a groan when he pushes into me.

MEANWHILE.....JK POV

I make it to the interview and we are going into the studio and getting settled.

"So, Jungkook, I know we are hear to talk about your mix tape, but I have to ask. What is going on with your 'soulmate'? Really she has two and both happen to be in BTS? Seems suspicious and fans wanna know. Is she really yours and Tae's soulmate?" The host says immediately when the cameras come on.

"I am going to address this one time and then we will talk about my mix tape, or the band. Nothing else. Emma is mine and Taehyung's soulmate. If you don't have a soulmate, it is hard to explain the feeling, but you just know. It was strange at first, but once we explained to her that we knew who she was before she found out about us, things just kinda fell into place. She really is the most happy, loving, kind, intelligent and sweet person I have ever met. Last night, we did a live and explained this to our fans. When the live ended, she looked at us and told us that she doesn't care if she is hated but she doesn't want fans to be mad at us. That's the kind of person she is. Now, thats' all I will say about that. Did you have any questions about my music?"

"I'm sorry, Jungkook but I had to ask. Now, in your mixtape, I know that you have written and produce much of the album but did you get a chance to collab with anyone?"

Just as I am about to answer, I get a familiar feeling below the waist. As soon as I feel it, I stumble on my words and have to bite my lip to hold back a moan. I cannot believe they are doing this, knowing I have an interview. "Can, can we take a quick break? I am so sorry."

As soon as the ok comes, I rush into the bathroom and into a stall. I unbutton my pants and grip myself. I start to pump as they feeling of Taehyung inside Emma intensifies. I bite my lip harder so that I don't moan out loud. It feels so good but I need this to stop so that I can continue my interview. Luckily, just a few minutes later, I cum and so does Tae.

I sigh and go to wash my hands before returning to the interview. We finish up without any more issues and I head home. I walk up to our room and hear the shower running. I walk in and see them making out under the water.

I yank the door open. "Really?! During an interview?!"

They both gasp and turn to me, shocked.