JUNGKOOK

Morning came and I make my way downstairs. Everyone was sitting around the table, getting ready for breakfast. Taehyung was standing at the counter, drinking a cup of coffee. I scan the table and notice that Emma is missing. I give Tae a questioning look and he shrugs.

"I'm going to wake Emma." I say and turn back upstairs.

I make my way to the door and knock lightly. When no answer comes, I open the door and peek in. Emma is sleeping still and she looks so peaceful. I walk over to the bed and bend to sit on the edge. I lean over her and whisper her name. She smiles in her sleep. I lean over and give her a peck on the cheek. I call her name again and kiss her cheek again.

She smiles again and her eyes flutter open. As her eyes focus on me, they widen for a moment before she relaxes again.

"Good morning, beautiful girl." I say to her.

She covers her mouth and says, "Good morning."

"Why are you covering your mouth?" I say chuckling.

"Uh, morning breath. I need to brush my teeth."

"Oh, ha! Everyone is downstairs and Jin and Yoongi are making breakfast. I came to wake you."

"Thank you for waking me. I will brush my teeth and get ready and then I will be down."

I leave her room and head back downstairs. Taehyung walks back up to me when I enter the room.

"Where is she? I thought you were bringing her down."

"Relax. She's coming. She said she was going to brush her teeth and get ready and then she would come down."

He nods and we both walk over to the table to talk to everyone else while we wait for Emma and breakfast. About 15 minutes later, she comes walking down the stairs. At the same time, food is being brought to the table.

"Talk about good timing. Food is just finished." Yoongi says.

She takes her seat between Tae and I.

"Good morning, Sweetheart." Tae says.

"Good morning." She says shyly.

"So what is the plan for today?" I ask.

"We need to go down to the label. We need to do a vlive to talk about the Canada shows coming up and to promote the tour after that. We also have some tweaking to do on some of the new songs for the album. What are you girls gonna do today?"

"We are going to go shopping. We want to show Emma all the good stores in town that we frequent. We might take a dip in the pool later. We are just kinda winging it today." Soomin says.

"Okay, well, make sure you have some security with you when you leave the house." Jimin says.

Later that afternoon, after we finish working, we head home. Luckily, we were only gone for a couple of hours. The girls are not home when we get there but we get a text for Jimin shortly after we get home to tell us that they are on their way.

The come walking in the door, giggling. Emma walks over and gives me and Tae a hug.

"Did you have fun today?" I ask.

"I did. I was able to get some new clothes and other things."

"Come on, let's go swimming!" Jiyoung says.

Kristi comes up and whispers something in her ear and she blushes and nods at her. They all head upstairs to get their swimsuits on. Us guys, go out the swim house where our suits are and get ready there. a few minutes later, the girls come out. Emma has on a cover up and is moving shyly into the area. All the rest of the girls go to their guys.

Emma is still out of the water, even though everyone else is in. Tae and I watch her. She seems nervous.

"Come on, Emma!" Yoonah yells while holding onto the Hobi's back.

She nods and turns around to remove the wrap. She pulls it over her head to reveal a bikini. It's light pink and brown and brings out her skin tone. She is beautiful. As she turns to put the wrap on a chair, I gasp. I look at Tae and he has noticed too. She has our names in more than one place. Tae's name is at her waist just above her hip and mine is running down the length of her spine. I look at everyone else in the pool and everyone is staring. I've never heard of someone having their soulmate's name in more than one place.

She turns around and blushes when she sees everyone staring at her. "What? Does it look bad?" She says looking at everyone.

"No, you look beautiful." I say going to the shallow end of the pool to grab her hand and walk her in. I put my hand behind her and touch the letters on her back and hear her gasp.

"What are you doing?" She asks, turning to look at me.

"Emma, did you know that you have our names on other parts of you?" I ask.

"No. What are you talking about?" She asks.

"Look at your waist. Taehyung's name is there and mine and running down your spine." I say.

Taehyung comes up and runs his fingers along his name and she practically moans at the sensation.

I swallow hard and try not to focus on the sound. I turn to look at everyone else.

"Has anyone else ever heard of someone having their soulmates name in more than one place?" I ask.

Everyone shakes their head. "I'll have someone look into it." Namjoon says.

"Let's not focus on that and let's have some fun." Jimin says.

For the next hour, we all hung out in the pool.

                                                                              EMMA

When Jungkook touched my back, sensation ran straight to between my legs. It was odd and unexpected. When Tae touched his, the same thing happened. It wasn't the same as when they touched my wrists. That sent tingles everywhere, these new marks, ran straight to my sex. I was conscious of it the entire time I was in the pool. One of the girls accidentially touched Jungkook's name and nothing happened. I guess it was just a soulmate thing.

I swam up to Taehyung and he grabbed me by the hips, being careful of his mark and pulled me to him. He wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled me into a kiss. It was wonderful. His lips brushed mine and everyone else disappeared. For some reason, I felt extremely comfortable with them now. It was like we had known each other forever. I was shy just a little while ago and now I felt none of that.

After lunch, everyone pretty much went their seperate ways. I sat on the couch with Jungkook, watching TV. He looked at me during a commercial and I felt the sudden need to be closer to him. I climbed in his lap and pressed my lips to his. He exhaled through his nose and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. I moans quietly into the kiss. We were like that until I heard someone clear their throat.

I turned and saw Taehyung standing there with a grin on his face. I blushed and slid off of Jungkook lap but he didn't let me get far and hugged me to his side.

"I was about to ask you guys if you needed to get a room." He says laughing.

We giggled. "Emma, I wanted to talk to you about splitting time between me and Jungkook and having date nights with each other."

"I would love that. I would like to hang out with you guys together too."

"That's great. We can all spend time together and not have to worry about spending more time with one than the other. We will split it equally and maybe we will know each other better between now and when we leave for Canada."