EMMA

The next few days were hectic and busy. We all try to make sure that everything is in place and homey before we have to leave to go to Japan. A couple of weeks in Japan and then we get a short break before the guys have to shoot in the soop.

This shoot will be a little different than the ones in the past. In previous episodes, everyone had a camera in their bedrooms. Not anymore. There would no longer be cameras in any of the private areas. They would only be in the common areas and outside. The crew already knew to cut out any of the women who made it in front of the cameras and any conversations that took place with them in it.

The day came to leave for Japan. The fans were ridiculous at the airport. All of us women, made sure to have 2 security guards with us. Kristi had 3 because of her pregnancy. It was a good thing too because the fans seem to be especially aggressive today. Even with security, a couple of us ended up getting shoved a bit. I made sure Kristi and her guards were ahead of me when the screaming became too loud and everyone surged forward.

I pushed her and her security through the open doors of the airport before being shoved against the glass windows. Airport security came through and started pushing people back but I still felt like the side of my face would bruise from the force of the shove to the window. I'm just glad that I made sure that Kristi was inside.

Inside, we made our way to the VIP section to wait to board. I walked over to Kristi.

"Are you okay? Those fans are crazy today." I said.

"Yes. I'm fine. That was really scary. Are you okay? The side of your face is a little red."

"Yeah. I'm good. I got shoved pretty good before being pulled inside. It looks like we might have to have a talk with the guys about maybe flying seperately and either us coming earlier or later. We don't need to be taking chances with our lives. Especially you and that tiny life living inside you." I said.

"You're right. We can talk to them when we get back to the hotel later. Better not to stress them out before the flight."

I nod and walk over to where my guys are sitting.

"Baby! What happened to your face?" Jungkook asks.

"Oh, uh, nothing. It's fine." I lie.

"Uh huh. Sure. Tell me." He says.

"We will talk about it later." I say.

After a while, one of the managers comes over and tells us that there will be a longer delay than usual. We will be here for quite some time.

After about 2 hours, I start to fall asleep on the couch next to Taehyung. My feet are in his lap. He is slowly rubbing his hands up and down my thighs. My eyes drift closed as I feel content.

TAEHYUNG POV

I look over at Emma and see that she is completely asleep. I slowly get up and place her feet down gently. I walk around for moment to wake myself up more. I go inside the bathroom and do my business. I just finish washing my hands when I am shoved against the wall. I only have a moment to see that it is Jungkook before his mouth is on mine and his tongue is in my mouth.

I hum into the kiss. He moves down to my neck and my eyes roll back in my head.

"What's gotten into you? We are in public." I say panting.

"Relax. I locked the door. I just really want you."

I relax and enjoy the sensation of his mouth. He kisses me again and then drops to his knees. His hands on the button to my pants. I stare down at him. He slides my pants down and smiles before sliding me all the way into his mouth and into his throat a little.

I groan and my eyes roll back.

"My God, JK! Damn, baby, your mouth!" I groan.

He hums around me, and I groan more. He cups my balls and tugs a little and it's almost too much. I look back at him and see that somehow he has his pulled his pants down and has his cock out and is stroking himself as he sucks me.

"You feeling good baby? Stroking yourself to my moans." I say and then gasp when he hums and sucks harder.

"I'm gonna cum baby. You gonna cum with me?" I say.

Suddenly, he moans hard and just as a see his cum hit the floor, I explode in his mouth.

He stands and smiles at him as he leans in to kiss me. We make out a little bit before we decide we should probably head back out.

We make it back to our spot and see Emma missing.  

"Where's Emma?" I ask Jimin.

"She woke up choking so I think the girls took her over to the bar to get something to drink." He says.

I look at Jungkook. "You don't think..."

"That I was feeling what you guys were doing? I felt exactly how far you took him into your mouth. That was not fun to wake up to guys. Choking on nothing but then tasting your cum was really weird and a first for us. We really should come up with some sort of solution to this." She say chuckling a little.

"We promise to try to keep it under control. You should blame JK though. He started it." I say laughing lightly.

We are just about to get settled again when the managers come over and tell us that we can finally board the plane. We board and settle down for the 14 hour flight.

Once we are in the air, the lights dim and everyone closes their eyes to relax before things go crazy when we land.