JUNGKOOK

I get off the phone with Jimin and turn to the rest of the guys.

"We need to cut this practice short. Jimin is taking Emma to the hospital. We need to meet them there."

We all grab our things and head out to the car. We are dropped at the entrance and rush in the labor and delivery area. We are quickly lead to a her room. When we walk in, she smiles.

"Looks like our little bean is ready to come meet her daddy and appa." She says because taking a few deep breathes.

We take our seats next to her while texting the others.

After a few hours and very little process, they decide to break her water. After that, the contractions become more intense and we can see Emma getting more and more tired. So much so that she falls asleep between contractions.

I get a wet wash cloth to wipe her face and Tae gets her some ice chips to munch on.

"How you holding up baby?" I ask her.

"I'm tired. Kook, I don't know if I can do this." She says with a look of pure exhaustion on her face.

"You got this baby. I know you're tired. It'll all be worth it once the little bean is here." I say wiping the sweat off her face. She closes her eyes.

A doctor comes in and checks her progress and decides that it was time to push.

We send a quick text to let everyone know while everything is being set up in the room. I look at Emma. She looks so tired and she still had hard work to do.

I get on one side of her and Tae gets on the other. When the doctor tells her to pull her legs up, we each grab one and lift the knee and pull back to help her. When they tell her to push, she grabs her legs under the thigh and gives a push and grunt.

After being told to relax, she slumps back on the bed while waiting for the next contraction. When it comes, she pushes hard again, all while the nurses are encouraging her to push harder.

She works hard and it takes a while but we could finally see the head. Emma was told to give it everything she had and she did. Letting out a scream as she pushed as hard as she could.

Suddenly, a cry is heard and Emma immediately no longer looks tired. She is looking around and following a nurse that had a tiny baby in her arms and was cleaning it off. She turns around and says, "Congratulations! Its a boy."

Emma lets out a sob and reaches for the baby. He is placed on her chest for skin to skin bonding. Tae and I both have tears in our eyes, looking at the woman we love with our tiny baby boy in her arms. None of us pay attention to the aftermath of birth and when the doctor's are done, we are left alone in our room to bond.

"We need to decide on a name." Emma says.

"What about JiHoon?" Tae suggestst.

Emma smiles. "I like it."

I nod in agreement, not trusting my voice, too stuck in emotion.

Soon, a nurse comes in and says she needs to take JiHoon for having some tests done. Before she leaves, we are all given an arm band that matches one on the ankle of the baby. I watch as the nurse takes the baby to the nursery area outside our door.

I walk back over to the bed to see an exhausted Emma trying to keep her eyes open. I give her a kiss.

"You did amazing, gorgeous."

"You really did. I'm so proud of you, babe."

She smiles and then her face relaxes as exhaustion takes over and she is asleep. We keep quiet, trying to let her get all the rest she needs before they bring the baby back.

I call Namjoon.

"Hey. How is everything? Any news yet?" He asks excitedly.

"We have a baby boy. Both mother and baby are healthy." I say, unable to keep the smile off my face.

"Oh yay! How is Emma doing? I know you said healthy but how is she?"

"She's sleeping right now. She worked so hard. You got lucky that Kristi's labor was only three pushes. Watching Emma go through this for hours was torture. She's exhausted. She passed out almost as soon as they took him for some tests. We are letting her rest as much as possible before they bring him back. They won't allow visitors until tomorrow morning, but if you want, you can get everyone together later this evening and we will video chat and you guys can see Emma and the baby."

"That sounds great. What did you guys name him?"

"JiHoon."

"Okay. I will video chat you guys in a couple of hours."

Several hours later, Emma is rested and currently feeding JiHoon. Tae is sitting beside staring at the baby with hearts in his eyes. My phone rings and I see that its a video call from everyone.

"You ready for this baby?" I ask her and she smiles and nods.

"Hey." I answer the call with only me in the frame.

"Hey." Say the group of people squeezed into the frame.

"Jungkook we love you but we wanna see Emma and the baby." Jimin (guy) says.

I pout pretending to be hurt before moving over to the bed. I hold the phone up to Emma so that everyone can see that she is okay. Next, I move to Tae, just to torture everyone. Then, very slowly, I move the camera over the tiny little bean in Emma's lap.

Exclamations of joy come from the phone. We all chuckle at them.

"Oh my gosh guys! He is so cute!" Hobi says.

The girls all have tears in their eyes and the guys are all trying to get closer to the screen to see the baby better.

Eventually we tell them all good night and that we will see them tomorrow. I place the sleeping baby in the basinet beside the bed and climb into the bed beside Emma, kissing her head gently. Tae, would had been on the bed this whole time, never leaving Emma or JiHoon, gets more comfortable and dims the lights before laying back down.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face. 

A/N
Gonna finish this book up today and go ahead and start the new one so you won't have to wait for something new from me.
I'm a bad writer. I literally make this stuff up on the fly as I'm typing. But do kinda have an idea on how the next book will go. Just waiting for a title idea to come to me....love you all!!!😍😍😍💜💜💜💜