JUNGKOOK

"Baby, please uncover your face. Is wasn't that bad. People thought you were adorable." I say while trying to pull the covers off of her face.

"It was horrible. I can't believe you put me on camera while I was out of it. What if I had said something to Tae while on camera? It would have ruined everything." She mumbles from under the comforter.

"But you didn't. Please don't be mad. You were so cute and people loved the interaction." Tae says to her.

Her head pops out and her hair is adorably ruffled. I smile at her. "We can do another one. We can do one now if you want. You will be awake and not in pain."

She jerks her head to look at me. "Can we? I would rather be aware. Would it be ok to do one now?"

"Yeah. Tae would you record us?" I ask.

"Yeah. Let me go let the guys know what is happening."

"Baby, will you go get me a brush and I should probably put on appropriate clothes." She says looking down at her silk camisole.

"I think you look beautiful." I say leaning in to kiss her.

"Ok." She says pulling away. "We can't be starting something before getting on a live."

"Ok, ok. Fine."

Tae walks in shortly after she brushed her hair. She was wearing my tshirt now and she was still in panties but the comforter covered her. We decided just to do it while sitting on the bed that way Emma didn't have to be moved.

"Okay. We will start in just a minute." Tae says settling himself at the foot of the bed.

I make sure that Emma is propped up and covered below the waist. She is swallowed whole by my shirt and I think it's adorable and totally hot. It gives her sweater paws with how the sleeves hang below her hands.

"Are you guys ready? Jungkook maybe you shouldn't sit that close during the live. I'm not saying to move far away but put a little space. You don't want to piss the fans off." I say, seeing that he is smushed against her side.

He sits up more and leans away a little bit but keeps his hand close in case she needs him.

"Alright, starting in the 3, 2, 1."

"Surprise guys!" Jungkook says. He is the only one in frame right now. "So I know that this live is unplanned but Emma really wanted to talk to you guys."

I zoom out and now she is in frame too. She smiles and waves hello. She furrows her brows as she reads the comments popping up.

"Um, no. I'm not Korean. I am from American but I have been living in Korea since I was two. My dad was in the military."

"No. My parents passed a long time ago. I was working in a cafe and Jungkook would come in all the time and on the day of my birthday, he saw his name on my wrist." He lifts the arm with his name on it.

"I knew she was my soulmate before she got her mark because I had had mine for almost a year and my mark would react to her whenever I came to the cafe."

We smile at one another.....

A/N:  JUST A LITTLE SHORT ONE BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE AND MY NAME KEEPS GETTING CALLED LOL.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!