TAEHYUNG

I smile as she answers, yes that she is feeling good. I am glad. I want this to be a pleasant experience for them both. If I can make her feel good like this, then Jungkook won't be so nervous when I go to him.

I push my tongue inside to her as I slowly add another finger. She moans and grinds down on me. Soon, I have a rhythm going. Pumping in and out of her with both hands. She is moaning constantly. I glance up and see that Jungkook as well as he kisses her and moves along her neck and breasts.

I thrust my hand particularly hard in her ass and suddenly she's cumming. I feel her clamp down and one of her hands is in my hair and the other gripping Jungkook hard. She is panting and grinding down over and over again against me.

I slow down and let her ride it out. I remove my hands and kiss her thigh and then her mouth.

"Feel good?" I ask.

"Oh my God. Yes. I never expected it to be that good." She says.

"Well, thats good. Really good. Just wait until you can manage one us and how good it will feel to have us both moving together inside you." I say.

Jungkook grunts and his cheeks are red as I can see him picturing it in his mind.

"Are you ready for your turn?" I ask him. "You don't have to."

"No. I want to. I want you to make me feel good in more ways than one."

"Okay." I say as I move over him and kiss him deeply. He gets into it and starts roaming his hands. I make my way down his body until I am even with his cock. I smile up at him and lick a stripe up his cock. His back arches.

I begin to suck his cock as Emma kisses him and plays with his nipples. It will be easy if he stays relaxed. I slowly uncap the lube and get plenty on my fingers. I even slide my fingers into Emma and use her as even more lubricant. She gasps and smiles me.

When I have him deep in my throat, I slide my finger back and press lightly against his puckered hole. He moans. I thought he would tense up but he doesn't. He remains relaxed.

Once I get my finger all the way, I slide him out of my mouth. "Good baby?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Don't stop." He breathes out.

I slide my finger back out as Emma bends down to his cock. She flicks her tongue around his tip and I slide back in. I reach deep, searching for that little bundle of nerves that I know will make him feel good.

I slide another finger in, reaching deep. I know when I hit the mark because his back arches and he lets out a loud moan. I continue to abuse that spot until I can tell he is close. I push deep and move my fingers along the nerves. Emma deep throats him and it's too much. He cums hard down her throat with his head thrown back and a groan.

I slide my fingers out slowly.

"Tae! If I had known it would have been that good, I would have suggested it sooner. How did you know to hit that spot? It felt amazing!" JK says, sounding breathless.

"Every man has that spot. I've never experienced it myself but I have read about it and knew that if I could find it, you would love it."

We cuddle in the bed until we fall asleep. Emma is out first. JK looks over at me. "You didn't get off. You got us off. Aren't you suffering?"

"I got mine in the shower remember? I'm good. I felt good just making you guys feel good."

"I love you Tae." He says as we settle down even further into the mattress.

"I love you too, Kook."

The next morning, is a busy one. Most of the stuff in the house had been packed up and moved but we still had to pack our clothes and take the beds apart and get them into the moving trucks and then get everything done in the new house.

When we pull up to the house, my breath catches in my throat. The place is huge and beautiful.

When we walk in, the layout is simple. Open bottom floor with a living room/den area that move into the kitchen with a little step. The kitchen is huge with lots of space and lots of cabinets. Off to the side of it, is a dining room area with our table there.

We move upstairs and the first door we open, Yoongi claims as his and Jimin's.  The colors there suit them best. Next is Namjoon and Kristi's. We are told that it is slightly bigger than the rest of the rooms. Hobi and Yoonah are next, then Jimin and Soomin, then Jin and Jiyoung and lastly, the three of us. We get the next to biggest room since there are three of us.

The room is painted grey and the furniture is grey and black with a white rug towards the en suite bathroom. Inside the bathroom is a huge garden tub, big enough for all of us, and the countertop that runs almost the whole length of one wall. Its a grey and black marble countertop. All of our skin care and hair products are already there.

Emma begins unpacking our bags as Kook and I put the bed back together.

As evening draws near, we gather downstairs and order pizza. We start a movie as we eat but it doesn't take long before the girls are knocked out. They aren't use to the strenuous moving as we are. We are all still tired but not quite as much.

"What do you say we grab pillows and blankets and we all just sleep down here?" Jin suggests.

"Sounds good to me." Yoongi says tiredly.

The guys carefully untangle themselves from their mates and go upstairs and grab their pillows and blankets. They come back down and situate the bed pillows and throw pillows into a pile on the floor before cuddling with their mates and falling into a peaceful sleep.