JUNGKOOK

"We need to talk." I say walking in the room.

I look at the bed and Emma is sitting there, with the sheet around her and it's quite obvious that she isn't wearing any clothes.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked, smirking.

"What do you think we were doing?" Taehyung says.

"Well, then we definitely need to talk. First of all, I felt everything that you guys were doing. Second, I have a new mark too." I say while looking at them both.

"What do you mean you felt everything we were doing?" Emma asks.

"I mean I woke up and it felt like hot velvet was wrapped around my cock. I felt every slide and I felt how tight you would be. I had to help myself because I couldn't take it anymore."

"Wow. And you have another mark?" Tae asks.

"Yes." I pull my shorts up and reveal her name on the inside of my thigh.

She breathes out a breath and comes over to where I am. She traces her fingers along her name and my dick twitches. I suck in a breath.

"Um...dude....that's not the only thing. And I'm not sure how I feel about it or how you will feel about it." Taehyung says from behind me.

"What?" Emma and I ask at the same time.

"Um..."

"Spit it out dude!"

"My name is on your shoulder." He says quickly.

"What?!" Emma and I yell together.

"My name is right there on your shoulder blade. D..Do you want me to touch it?" He asks.

I nod and swallow quickly. As his fingers touch my shoulder, electricity runs down my spine to my balls. I twitch again. I suck in a deep breath and he pulls away quickly.

"What did it feel like?" Tae asks.

I swallow again and say, "I felt electric tingles down my spine and to my balls and my dick twitched. I've never thought about you like that but those feelings were amazing."

"Should we check Tae for other marks?" Emma asks from beside me.

Tae turns around and strips off the shirt he put on just before opening the door. As he turns, Emma squeaks and he stops. There, almost identical to mine, is my name on his shoulder blade.

He looks at me. "Touch it."

I reach out and run my fingers along the letters. His back arches slightly and he sucks in a deep breath. Before any more could be said, he turns around and grabs my face.

"I just want to see." He says and then plants his lips to mine. The kiss is unlike anything I've felt before. Kissing Emma was completely different than Tae. He dominates the kiss and pushes his tongue into my mouth. Our tongue wrestle for dominance. He wins and caresses my tongue with his. He pulls his tongue from my mouth and pecks me again before pulling away.

We stare at one another. "That was so hot." Emma says smiling at the both of us.

We turn and look at her. "What?" We say at the same time.

"It was. Watching you two kiss was incredibly arousing. Do it again." She says breathily.

I pull her up and to me. The sheet falls away and she is bare before me. I look her up and down before leaning in and kissing her. While I'm distracted, Tae starts kissing along my neck. I grunt from his unexpected presence. He stops and looks at me. Without breaking my kiss with Emma, I put my hand on the back of his head and pull him back to me. I run my hands along Emma's back and when I reach her ass, I pull her closer. Once she is pressed against me, I reach back and grab Tae by the hip and pull him up behind me.

I am now sandwiched between the two of them. I can feel Tae hard against my ass and I slide my hand between Emma's legs and she is dripping wet. I pull away from the kiss and breathing heavily tell them that we need to talk first.

"Okay....so I am willing to accept that you are also my soulmate. I know I said that I have never thought of you that way but once you touched the mark, those feelings changed. I don't think either of us is ready for any kind of penetrative sex right now between the two of us but we can work up to that, if you accept as well." I say to Tae.

"I accept you as my soulmate, Jungkook. I can't say that I've never thought of you that way, because there are times when I found myself wondering what it would be like to be with you. We can work together to figure out how fast to go and what we want to try." Taehyung says blushing.

"I'm fine sharing you with each other, but I don't think it's fair that you guys get to share a room and I'm all alone." Emma says with a slight pout.

We chuckle and agree to all stay together from now on.

"I'm not trying to be funny but I'm hard as fuck and would really like to make love to you." I say to Emma.

"What about Tae?" She asks.

"He already had his time with you. Now it's my time."

"Do you want me to leave?" He asks.

"No. We need to get use to each other's presence and I think it would be kinda hot to have you watch while I make her come."

He brings the chair from the little table in the corner over to the end of the bed so he can watch.

I pull Emma to me again and begin kissing her. Slowly, I lay her down so that we are across the bed, our side facing Tae so he can see everything. I run my hands along her sides and then up and across her breasts. Running my palms over her nipples. She moans and arches into my touch. I move my way down her body until I am at her pubic bone. I trace my fingers along the inside of her thighs, making her wiggle and squirm. She lifts her hips, hoping for friction.

I oblige her and slide my tongue into her hot, wet, heat. She bucks her hips into my mouth. I suck lightly on her clit and she grabs a handful of my hair and tugs. I moan into her and she in response to the vibrations, moans back.

I move back up to her face and kiss her gently. I reach and pull my shorts down. My erection springs free and stands at attention. I hear a grunt from Tae and I look over to see him, with his hand over his crotch and him watching intently.

"No touching." I say to him.

His hand falls away and he pouts cutely.

Suddenly, I plunge into her. They both gasp. I look at Emma. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm good. That felt amazing." She says, panting.

I look at Tae. "What about you? You okay?"

He looks confused and nods.

I start to move again and I can hear moans from them both.

"Tae, are you feeling this?" I ask.

"I I think so. Move again."

I slide out and back again. His head falls back and his eyes close.

"Yeah. I'm definitely feeling it."

I smile and continue moving in Emma. I enjoy hearing both of their moans. I pound into her, and she moans loudly and cums. I can feel her squeeze around me. I look at Tae and he looks like he could come at any moment.

Emma looks over and tells him to take his pants off. She wants to see him.

He does and I flip us over and make her ride me.

She rolls her hips like a natural but I couldn't take it anymore. I raise her up some and push my feet into the mattress and pump into her ruthlessly.

I pull out and pump myself and cum on my stomach with a loud moan. At the same time, I hear a moan from Tae. I look over and he has come all over his hand.

I knew we were going to have a lot to talk about.