TAEHYUNG

Today is the day of the vlive. I'm nervous. Emma did not react well to knowing she was gonna be on a live with us. She almost refused but when given the other options, she relented.

She was very nervous about being seen on camera. Yeah everyone had already seen her but this would be live and the comments would be on the screen and she was scared of ARMY reaction.

I walk into the living room and see Emma leaning on Jungkook.

"It's gonna be ok, babe. Even though there will be negative comments, I think the positive will be more and try to overpower the negative." He says to her while kissing the top of her head.

"I know but your fans..." She says trailing off, pressing her hand to her side.

"Emma." I say walking towards them.

She turns her head to look at me and lifts an eyebrow.

"Are you in pain? Jungkook, has she taken her medication?" I ask.

"You know, I am a grown adult fully capable of taking care of myself. I don't need you to make sure I take medicine. If I need it, then I will take the pain medication. Other than that, Dad, I have taken all my medicine." Emma says with attitude.

"Whoa, sweetheart! Why are you so angry?" Jungkook says, while I pout slightly.

She sighes. "I'm sorry, Taetae. I'm just nervous and I didn't mean to snap. Also, I am holding off taking the pain meds until either I can't take it anymore or until after the vlive. I don't want to be drugged out of my mind on a vlive with you guys. I'm gonna be off enough as it is without the added drowsiness."

"It's okay, babe. I just don't want you to be in uneccessary pain. I hate seeing you hurt." I say.

I sit next to them on the couch and we watch a little tv to try to relax before doing the live. We are about half an hour away from the live when Emma starts panting and holding her side.

"Baby please take something." Jungkook says.

"Okay, fine. But I will need to be in the live soon, so I won't be out of it."

I run and grab the pain pills and a glass of water and hand them to her.

"I'm gonna go talk to Namjoon about starting the live soon, so you can relax after." Jungkook says before giving her a kiss and going to find Namjoon.

"You're gonna do great, baby. People are gonna love you and if they don't, then they aren't real fans anyway." I say before kissing her.

"Tae!" Jungkook yells from the hall.

"Yeah!"

"Come on, we are starting now."

"Okay! Alright, baby. Take deep breaths and relax." I say after hearing her take a deep breath.

I walk down the hall to the room with the camera and everyone is in there. We were gonna send the girls in to Emma to keep her company before hand, but we didn't want to chance them being on camera.

"Hello! We are....BTS! What's up guys? It's been a while since we did a live as a group." Namjoon says.

Immediately, comments start on the screen and after only a few seconds, questions about Emma start popping up.

"Yes, her name is Emma and she is very important to us." Yoongi says.

"Okay, so we will explain. Give us a moment and everything will be told." Hobi says.

Jungkook centers himself in the frame. He takes a deep voice.

"So I know that you guys saw me and Tae come out of Emma's hospital room. Tae was there for me as support. Emma is my soulmate."

Before he could continue, the comment sections lights up. Some people are commenting mean things about them being his real soulmate. Most of the comments are people congratulating him on finding his soulmate.

"Would you guys like to meet Emma? She's really nervous so please be nice to her." He says with a smile.

He gets up and I grab the camera to follow him. Upon entering the living room it's obvious that the medication has taken affect and she has fallen asleep on the couch. I stay towards the doorway to take in the whole situation.

You can see that she is sleeping. Her leg propped up on pillows on the ottoman. Her hands are pressed to her stomach.

I keep him in frame as Jungkook approaches her. He sits beside her and runs his fingers down her cheek.

"Sweetheart, it's time to do the live. Wake up for me." He says softly.

She opens her eyes and smiles sleepily at him.

"Hey. You wanna talk to the people on live?" He says.

She just smiles at him again. He looks at me and motions me closer.

He smiles into the camera.

"Sorry guys. As you know, Emma is hurt. She was hit by a car about a week ago. The driver hit her when she was on her way back from the grocery store. We were in Japan and had no idea what had happened. The reporter that posted about Emma, saw me in the cafeteria and tried to ask me who is was seeing. He was kicked out of the hospital but obviously made it back inside. It was a huge invasion of her privacy. Especially lifting her gown and showing parts of her that no one should have seen.

She was trying so hard not to take her pain medication today so that she could talk to you all but she started to hurt really bad and we told her to go ahead and take the medicine and we would start the live before it took affect but obviously, we took too long to get to her. I'll try again to see if she will wake up."

He leans over her again and tries to coax her awake. Again she opens her eyes and smiles at him. She looks in my direction and I hold my breath hoping that she doesn't say anything.

Luckily, she doesn't and slowly her eyes drift closed again.

Jungkook gets up and walks back into the room we were in originally.

He answers some questions about how they met and some about her medical issues. Overall the comments are positive. People in general thought she was adorable in her half sleep state and the way she smiled at Jungkook.

After ending the live, we all felt a lot better about the whole situation, and we hoped Emma wouldn't be too upset about how she was on the live.