EMMA

The driver drops me at home and step inside and lean against the door. I'm honestly overwhelmed. I had a feeling things would happen quickly with them being part of one of the biggest boy bands in the world but I didn't expect it this fast. Not only do I move in with my soulmates, who I don't really know but also all their band mates and their soulmates. I take a few minutes to just breathe before getting started on packing my necessities and clothes. I know that the moving company will be here at like 7:30 in the morning and it's already super late.

I quickly pack up most of my clothes, leaving clean ones to wear in the morning and pj's. I can finish up in the morning will the moving company is doing their thing. The apartment came furnished so aside from some dishes and knick knacks, there's not a lot of other stuff to be packed away. I sigh once more and change into my pajamas and climb into bed. Starting tomorrow, everything will be different.

I get up in the morning and after doing my morning routine, I pack my brush and toothbrush in my bag. I go to the kitchen to finish up the little bit of dishes I have. I'm almost finished when I hear a knock at the door. It's the movers. There are a lot of them.

"I'm so sorry so many of you came. I really only have a few boxes." I say sheepishly to the guy who knocked.

He pulls out his phone and makes a call. All but him and one other guy stays to pick up the boxes. I finish the dishes and when I turn around, a member of the BigHit management team is standing in the doorway.

"Miss Emma, come with me please." I follow him out the door and we make our way to the management office of my apartment. He pays off my lease and I return my key. "I will give you a ride to the house."

I nod and head back into the apartment quickly to grab my bag. He meets me at the door and takes the bag from me and places it in the trunk of the car. He opens my door and I climb in to the car to begin my awkward journey to my future.

We arrive at the house and I'm extremely happy to see Jungkook and Taehyung standing outside waiting for me. Taehyung opens my door and helps me out of the car while Jungkook grabs my bag from the trunk.

Tae pulls me into a hug and says, "Welcome to your new home."

AS soon as he releases me, Jungkook pulls me into a hug and says ,"We are so happy that you're here."

"Are you ready to meet everyone?"

"As ready as I am going to get."

"Don't be nervous." Jungkook says as they both hold my hands as we make our way in.

We walk into the living room and there are a lot of people looking at me.

"Everyone, this is Emma. Emma, this is Jin and his soulmate Jiyoung. Yoongi and his soulmate Jimin. Hobi and his soulmate Yoonah, Namjoon, who you kinda met last night, and his mate Kristi, Jimin and his soulmate Soomin."

Everyone smiles and says hello and then it gets real quick and awkward.

"Ooookay!" Jungkook says breaking the silence. "We are going to show Emma her room."

Taehyung grabs my bag and they lead me upstairs. We enter a room and I can instantly tell that this is someone else's room. It must show on my face because Taehyung looks at me.

"This was Jungkook's room. Now it is your room. Me and Jungkook will be sharing a room across the hall."

"I don't want to put anyone out." I say.

"Now, don't worry about that. We are completely fine sharing, it won't be the first time. I actually spoke to Namjoon just before you got here and PD has already found a couple of houses for us. They are looking for something big enough for all of us so we won't be cramped. Hopefully they will have something for us by the time we return from Canada. So it won't be for long."

"Are you sure? I'm completely fine sleeping on a couch somewhere, honestly. I don't want you to be uncomfortable." I say while wringing my hands.

Taehyung grabs my hand. "Emma. We are completely fine sharing. We promise."

"OK." I say, with a small smile.

I sit on the edge of the bed and they join me on either side. "Have either of you thought about how this will work? How will this work with 3 people?"

"We will take things as they go. You said you were saving everything for your soulmate, so now you have 2 to make all your firsts perfect. But for now, how about we go downstairs with everyone to get lunch together?" Jungkook says.

We head downstairs and see two of the couples making out and two playing video games. I blush and look away. Taehyung clears his throat. Everyone stops what they are doing and looks at him.

"How about you 4 get a room. What are we doing for lunch?" Jungkook speaks up.

They laugh. "We could order pizza." Jin says from the floor.

"Sure."

Once figuring out what everyone likes, we sit in the living room. I'm watching Jin and Hobi play mario cart.

"So Emma, how do you feel about having these two as soulmates?" Yoongi asks. Jimin, his soulmate, smacks him on the arm. "Don't make her uncomfortable. You couldn't think of anything else to ask about?"

"Sorry." He says to me.

"It's okay. It is very overwhelming. Everyone here knows everyone and I don't know anyone, even these two. I mean, sure they came into the cafe all the time but other than small conversations, I don't know anything."

"How about we play a game, then, so we can all get to know each other?" Jimin says.

I look at him. "What kind of game?"

"How about truth or dare? Nothing too dramatic for now. Just get to know you questions and no crazy dares."

"Sounds okay to me if it is with everyone else." I say.

We all gather in a circle and begin the game. "Emma, truth or dare?" Jin says.

"Truth."

"Do you have any siblings?"

"No. I'm an only child. My parents died when I was 3 and my grandmother raised me." I say.

"I'm so sorry." Taehyung whispers next to me. I give him a small smile.

"Jimin, truth or dare?" I say.

"Which one?" They both say at the same time.

"Oh this is going to be so confusing." I say. "How do you guys do it."

"You can just call me Ji." She says.

"That helps. Thanks. And I was talking to Ji."

"Um...truth."

"What was it like when you joined this group?"

"Well, I was the second one to join so it wasn't too awkward. It's always a little weird when you are around these guys who have known each other for so long, but it doesn't take long to feel at home."

I smile at her. "Okay. Jimin, truth or dare?" She says.

"Dare." He says with a twinkle in his eye.

Ji taps her chin and thinks. "This is harder than our normal game of truth or dare. Have to keep it clean." She laughs. "I dare you to.......eat a whole can of whipped cream."

He smiles and heads to the kitchen. Luckily the can is only half full he says. He tilts his head back and sprays the can into his mouth.

He comes back to the group and smiles. "Emma, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I say. I'm trying to get and give as much information as possible.

"What is your favorite color?" Everyone groans but I laugh and reply, 'Purple."

"Tae, truth or dare?" I say.

"Truth." I was hoping he would say that. As much as I want to know more about him and Jungkook, there is something else I want to know too.

"What kind of truth or dare do you guys normally play and will alcohol help?"