EMMA

"Hello gorgeous." He says as he makes his way over to my side of the bed.

"Hey, baby." I say.

"How are you feeling? Are you in any pain?" Jungkook says as he now holds my hand.

"A little. I don't think whatever they gave me has completely worn off." I say with a little yawn.

"Everyone is asking about you and wanna come see you when you're ready." He says, smiling at me.

"Maybe tomorrow. I don't really feel up to it today....so Tae told me that the cops want to talk to me."

"That can wait until tomorrow. I don't want to stress you out today." He says, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles.

"No. I want to talk to them." I say firmly.

"Are you sure?" Tae asks.

"Positive."

About an hour later, the cops show up.

"Emma, what can you tell us about the person who attacked you? Do you know who they are?"
One chubby cop asks.

"Yes. He is the doctor that was working for the boys but got fired for being inappropriate." I say, hearing gasps coming from my boys sitting beside me.

"You said he was fired for being inappropriate. Can you elaborate?" The tall skinny cop says while writing things in a tiny notebook.

"Yes. After I was hit by the car, arrangements were made to be treated at home so that I wouldn't be up and moving around too much. I had taken some pain medication that made me sleepy so I was unconscious when he arrived." I look over to the boys.

"When we were made aware that he had arrived, we made our way up to the bedroom. He was never to be alone with her or in a closed room without someone else present. When we got upstairs, the door to the bedroom was closed and when I opened it, he was pulling her shirt down and got squirrelly when I asked what he was doing. He was there for her leg. Nothing else. We fired him immediately and hired a female doctor to take his place."

"And you're sure it was him who attacked you?"

"Positive. When he entered the green room, it took a moment for me to place him. He looked familiar and when it clicked, I asked what he was doing there. He said that we ruined his life and that no one would hire him after BigHit fired him. He said my boyfriends ruined his life so he was there to ruin theirs and then he attacked me. He also spat on me. If you have my clothes from that day, I'm pretty sure his DNA will be on it."

"That son of a bitch!" Jungkook said standing up and walking around the room.

Taehyung just silently held me.

"We will be sure to get that tested and in the mean time we will start a search for the doctor. I hope you recover soon Emma." The chubby cop says as they get up to leave. I smile at him and they exit the room.

"I'm glad that's over. Hopefully they find him soon and we can move on." I say, hoping Jungkook will calm down.

"He never should have gotten that close to you. Security should have been tighter."

"Baby, we didn't even know he was after me or us so there is no way we could have known it was needed. Relax. The cops are handling it and know that we know, we can have more security."

He finally let out a sigh and came back over and sat on the edge of the bed before giving me a soft kiss.

"I think there is more we need to talk about." Taehyung said, giving Jungkook a look. Jungkook nodded and Tae tightened his hold on my hand, getting my attention.

"The doctor told us that...you are pregnant." Tae says.

I don't know how to react. I'm shocked. I look at each of them and try to gauge their reactions. I sniffle a little and they instantly get closer.

"I'm sorry. I know you guys aren't ready for this. I don't know how this happened. I've been taking my pills every day." I say looking at my lap, knowing that they will be disappointed.

"Baby...no....we are over the moon that you are having our baby." Taehyung says, grasping my chin and making me look at him.

"Really?"

"Of course we are. We love you so much and this baby is a product of that love. We could never be disappointed." Jungkook says, joining Tae on that side of the bed.

"I-I know you guys wanted to wait until I was healthier and now, I have a giant stab wound."

"Yes. We wanted you to be healthy. And you were...until he attacked you. According to the doctor, you have skin to skin contact a lot, then your injury will be healed before the baby grows too much. So, fortunately, when we get you out of here, you get to be naked with us. A lot." Tae says, smirking.

"None of that until she's healed. Just skin to skin to heal." Jungkook chides lightly.

I'm listening to them bicker back and forth and I drift into a dreamless sleep.

When I wake up, Jungkook is on the phone in the corner of the room and Tae is nowhere to be seen. I look at the window and see that it is morning. I must have slept straight through the night. Jungkook see me shift.

"She's up." He says into the phone and then hangs up.

"Hey, sleeping beauty." He says walking over to give me a kiss.

"Jungkook can you help me to the bathroom? I need it and I would like to brush my teeth."

"Let me go check with the nurse."

"Can you ask about a shower as well? I feel gross."

He smiles and walks out only to walk back in shortly thereafter with a nurse who is holding a large towel.

She unhooks the IV and tapes the remaining length to my arm before she and Jungkook help me sit. They let me adjust before trying to stand me up. Once up, they both help me to the bathroom where I am sat on the toilet with Jungkook helping me to remain upright while the nurse starts explaining to him that he can help me bathe but I am to remain in the shower chair.

Forty five minutes later, I am freshly bathed and my teeth are brushed and Jungkook is brushing my hair when there is a knock on the door.