TAEHYUNG

Jungkook and Emma's live went very well and Emma felt a lot better about how people saw her. And just like we told her, most people were happy and positive.

"Tae, will you bring me my pills please?" She says shortly after ending the live.

"Sure." I go over to the dresser and bring her the bottle and reach into the mini fridge to give her a bottle of water.

"I'm glad you were able to do that after the live. You weren't hurting too much during it were you?" Jungkook asks.

"No. Not too much. It started to hurt a little towards the end so I wanted to go ahead and take something before it got too bad."

A knock came at the door and Namjoon poked his head in.

"Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. PD gave the doctor permission to treat Emma here so that she doesn't have to be taken out of the house, if that's ok with you."

"Yeah. That's fine. As great as the fans were, I think I want to stay home as much as possible. At least until I am mobile again." Emma says.

"Great. He will probably be here in the next thirty minutes or so."

Namjoon left. "That means I will probably be unconscious yet again. You guys will have to let me know what he says."

We nod. Jungkook turns the tv on and shortly there after, Emma is indeed unconscious again.

Another knock at the door and Jimin pokes his head in.

"Can you guys come down to the practice room? We have some new choreo they want us to at least see before we learn it."

"Yeah, but one of us needs to be back up here when the doctor comes."

He nods and we head down to the practice room. We leave the door to the bedroom open that way the girls can hear if Emma needs something.

We actually started to learn a little of the choreography after seeing it a couple of times. After one slow run through, Soomin peeks her head in and tells us that the doctor went up to our room a few minutes ago.

"Why didn't anyone tell us?" Jungkook demands, always the worrier.

"He said he texted you guys." She says.

We look down at our phones and don't see a text. "Did anybody else get one?" I ask.

"Yeah. Sorry. My phone was on the floor over there. He texted about fifteen minutes ago that he was headed up." Namjoon says apologetically.

We head out of the room and up the stairs. As we get closer to the room, the door is shut and it shouldn't be, especially since he is in there alone with her.

We open the door just in time to see the doctor pull her shirt back down.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jungkook yells.

"I I was just checking her over." The doctor stutters.

"You are suppose to be checking her leg first and foremost. And most definitely should not be in here alone with the door shut while pulling her clothes up!" I yell.

"Get the hell away from her and get out of here. We will be finding someone else to take care of her." Jungkook says while shoving the doctor out of the room.

They enter the hallway and I can hear them talking.

Namjoon...."Whats going on? Why are you yelling?"

Jungkook...."We walk in the room and the 'doctor' was pulling Emma's shirt back down and was stuttering like a child caught doing something wrong when I asked him what he was doing."

Doctor...."I tried to tell him that I was just checking her out, doing my job."

Namjoon looks at Jungkook.

"Look, Joon, he was in there alone, with the door shut and had her chest exposed. 1. He is not suppose to be in there alone with her, let alone with the door shut. 2. He is here for her leg, nothing else. I want him gone and I want a new doctor brought in. He was already on thin ice from when he walked in on me and Emma and wouldn't stop staring at her."

Namjoon nodded. "Doctor, if you will be please make your way to the door. We won't be needing you again."

The doctor huffed and mumbled under his breath as he was leaving.

"Thank you. It was taking everything in my power, not to knock his ass out."

"It's fine. I will talk to PD and have the doctor replaced. Go talk to Tae and I will get everything handled." Namjoon says.

He walks back in the room as I am making sure, Emma's clothes are in place and nothing else is out of order.

"You okay now?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No. I can't believe he had the nerve to be in here alone with her with the door closed. Why? He had to know we were coming up here. There was no reason for him to have her clothes up like that. I am so angry!"

I reach out for him and he backs up. "I need to go work off this anger before I am around either of you, Tae. I'm sorry." With that he walked back out the door and down the stairs, most like to the gym.

I sigh and get back on the bed with Emma. I turn the tv on as she instinctively in her sleep, cuddles closer to me.

I get why Kook is so angry. I am as well. To walk into a room and see a person touching your soulmate while they are unconscious when they have no reason to is beyond anything I had ever felt before. Yes I am angry but I choose to channel mine by cuddling her and taking care of her.

After another hour or so, Jungkook is back and in the bed on the other side of Emma. Namjoon knocks and comes in to tell us that he spoke with PD and a female doctor will now be taking care of Emma and that she will be there a little after dinner tonight.

We feel a lot better about that and look forward to it.

Shortly before dinner, Emma wakes up and we take her downstairs with everyone else before explaining what happened with the doctor and that a new doctor will be coming instead.