EMMA

The flight back was uneventful. There were some fans at the airport but not too many. All of us girls were happy to ride together so that we could talk about the baby. Kristi was actually in her second trimester already. They wanted to wait until then to tell everybody. Bang PD was actually meeting us at the house. I'm guessing maybe Namjoon asked him to come.

When we arrive at the house, he greets us outside.

"How was your first taste of tour, Emma?" He asks as I reach him.

"It was chaotic and exciting. I just hope there are no more accidents." I say as I cut my eyes at Jungkook.

He just smiles and walks into the house.

As we all walk in, we freeze just inside. The house is basically empty.

"Whats going, sir?" Jin asks.

"Well, we found you guys a house that will fit everyone with extra rooms for guests." He says with a big smile.

Namjoon steps forward. "Could, um, one of those rooms but used as a nursery?" He asks nervously.

PD's smile falls for a moment. "Why would you ask that?"

"Kristi is expecting our first child. I know that we weren't really discussing anything with you before hand but it just kinda happened. She was on those antibiotics a while back and it interfered with her birth control." He rambles.

PD's smile returns full force. "The first Bangtan Baby! I'm happy for you."

Namjoon literally sags with relief. "Thank goodness. I thought you would be upset, especially with what you said when Emma came along and that you hoped we wouldn't have any babies for a while."

"Oh! I have to say stuff like that! Do you want to announce that you have found your soulmate and that you have been together for 3 years and are expecting a baby or do you want to keep it quiet until after the baby is born?"

"Definitely want to keep it a secret until a while after. I don't want any more added stress to her. My only question is, when it's closer to time, is gonna be like towards the end of our next tour. Who is going to stay with her when she can no longer fly?"

"Oh, us girls can stay with her. She knows us and we can take care of her no matter what." Jimin says.

PD agrees. The guys all look apprehensive though. We know that they need our energy for their shows or they will be a little drained. Honestly, I want to stay and help Kristi but I don't want to leave my guys either.

"Since, it's the next tour, we will make it a Korean tour that way you won't be too far away and all your soulmates will be together. It hasn't been announced that there will be another tour after this one, so everything will work out fine."

PD leaves. Taehyung asks everyone to stay in the living room for a moment and he has something he needs to say. I know they are nervous to have this conversation but they feel like they should share it.

"So, um, as everybody knows, we have kinda had a crazy ride with all of our soulmates marks and such but there is something we haven't told you. It's something we have been coming to terms with ourselves, but you've been honest with us about having a baby and we are having a hard time keeping this from you guys. Jungkook and I each have another mark." Taehyung says after taking a deep breath.

"What's new? You guys seem to be getting new marks every week." Yoongi says, but Jimin (girl) shushes him. She gives them a gentle smile.

"This mark is different. It's probably easier just to show you." Jungkook says. They both remove their shirts and hand them to me, and I gently squeeze their fingers to let them know everything will be ok.

Together, they turn their backs to the group so they can see their names on each other. The room is silent for a moment.

"What does this mean?" Hobi asks.

"It means that we are all together. Taehyung and I, Jungkook and I and Taehyung and Jungkook. We don't know why the marks are just now showing. The feelings didn't start until they each touch the other's mark. It's all very, very new and we are just trying to wrap our minds around it. Please don't be angry that we didn't tell you."I say.

"Well....It is unexpected, but we love you guys no matter what. You've always been close so I can't say I'm totally surprised. I'm not angry that you didn't tell us right away. It's a lot to take in." Hobi says.

"Yeah, I mean, you two have been like peas in a pod since we were trainees. It is strange that the marks are just now appearing. You two have been 21 for a while now." Jimin says.

"We don't know why. The day we got the marks on the inside of our legs is the day we saw the marks for each other." JK explains.

"So, this is a really, really new development. I'm glad you guys feel comfortable telling us. I know it is a lot for us so I honestly can't imagine what you guys are feeling. It doesn't change a thing for us. You are still our little brothers and we love you no matter what." Namjoon says. Everyone nods their heads in agreement.

JK and Tae sag against one another in relief.

"I know that must have been hard for you guys. I'm glad you told us." Jin says coming over to hug them both.

Shortly after, we all retire to our basically empty rooms. I have to pack our stuff tomorrow and go check out the new place. I'm glad they were able to find something and with extra rooms as well.

"I'm glad that's over." JK  says flopping back on the bed.

"Me too." Tae says laying down and snuggling against JK.

"Well, I don't about you guys but I'm going to get in the shower

"Well, I don't about you guys but I'm going to get in the shower." I say, heading into the bathroom.

I strip and start the water, I am not in but a few seconds before there are hands sliding around my stomach.

"You didn't think you could get naked and not have us come running did you?" Tae says, turning me around.

"Oh, I was hoping I could entice you to join me." I giggle.

Soon, the only sounds coming from the bathroom are, running water, moans and skin slapping.