EMMA

The guys have been gone for 2 days and things have been going well. We did some shopping for the baby and I have been cooking for everyone. Overall, it's been very relaxed.

Jimin comes out of the kitchen and tells us that we are out of milk and a couple of other things.

"I'll run to the store real quick." I say.

"Emma, thats really not necessary. We can have someone else go." Yoonah says.

"It's fine. I'll take the bike and get some exercise while I'm at it."

I get a list together of what we need and head to the side of the house where the bikes are. "Call me if you think of anything else we need."

I grab my helmet and the bike and hop on. I get to the store and start to look for what we need. I am almost done, when I get a call. It's Kristi.

"Hey. Whats up?"

"Hey. I have a craving for some pickles. Do you think you could grab some while you're out?"

I laugh. "Sure. Of course."

I head over and grab the pickles before going to the checkout.

I pack all the bags into the case on my bike and head back home. I am about halfway back home when I feel a horrific pain in my legs and back. I was hit by a car. I flew off the bike and landed in a ditch. I see the car peel away before everything goes black.

JUNGKOOK

I end the call after getting more information and run towards the exit of the airport to the car. Tae is right behind me as well as the other guys. I get in and tell the driver to head immediately to Seoul General. We take off as soon as the last member is in.

Upon arriving at the hospital, Tae and I are out before the car fully stops. I skid to a stop at the front desk.

"We are the family of Emma (insert whatever last name you like). We received a call to get here immediately. Please. Where is she?" I say breathlessly.

"Yes, sir. Please follow me and I will take you to her room and have the doctor come speak to you."

We end up in the ICU unit of the hospital. The rest of the guys have to stay in the waiting room but Tae and I follow closely behind the nurse.

We are lead to a room, the curtain is pulled around the bed so we can't see her but we can feel her. I grab Tae's hand for support. I glance at him and swallow thickly.

The nurse steps forward and gently pulls the curtain aside to let us in before backing away.

I step into the curtain and see her there on the bed. I gasp and Tae squeezes my hand. She looks so tiny and broken. Her left leg is in a cast pulled up by a pulley. She is unconscious.

"The doctor will be in shortly to speak to you." The nurse says quietly before leaving the room.

"Tae....." I start.

"I know, baby. I know. She'll be okay. She has to be." He says.

There is a knock at the door and the curtain is pulled back to reveal a woman in a white coat.

"Hello. My name is Dr. Wang. You are Emma's family?" She asks.

"I am her soulmate." Tae says. We already agreed that if something like this happened, we would only say one is us were her soulmate.

The doctor clears her throat and looks at us. "Are you Taehyung and Jungkook? We have seen the names on her body. Don't worry. Your secret is safe here."

We nod. "What happened to her?"

"She was hit by a car. A passing car saw her in the ditch beside the road and called an ambulance. Luckily she was wearing her helmet so her head was fine. She hasn't woken up yet, which I'm glad. Her leg was almost completely shattered. She will be in pain once she wakes up. We were able to perform surgery and fix her leg. We will do all we can to control her pain once she's awake."

"Thank you." Tae says.

I walk over to the bed and grab her hand. Tae goes to the other side.

"What about the car that hit her?" I ask the doctor before she leaves.

"Unfortunately, it was long gone before she was found. The cops are looking for any cars coming in for repairs that could have been caused by hitting her."

After the doctor leaves, we sit with her for a while before Tae says he is going to get us something to eat and to inform the others of what is going on.

TAEHYUNG POV

I walk out of her room and lean against the wall outside of it. I take a deep, shaky breath before walking out toward the waiting room where the guys are waiting.

"Tae!" Jimin says seeing me first.

Everyone else jumps to their feet as well. As soon as Jimin gets to me, I fall apart. I drop to my knees crying. Its a mixture of relief, sadness and anger.

"Is she okay?" Namjoon asks.

I nod. "She was hit by a car when we was on her way back to the house. The bastard left her there in a ditch to die. Luckily, someone saw her and called an ambulance. Her left leg was shattered and they had to do surgery to repair it. She has been unconscious the entire time. We are waiting for her to wake up and then she will be in a lot of pain."

"You should get back to her. Having you both there will help her to heal." Jin says.

"I told Jungkook I would let you know what was going on and to get us some food."

"We will bring you some food. You get back to your girl." Yoongi said.

"You guys should go home. Let the girls know whats going on."

"We will head home as soon as we bring you something to eat."'

I nod and head back to Emma's room.

I tell JK what is going on and sit down beside her bed and hold her hand.

"Tae. Her leg is not the worst of it."

"What do you mean?"

He stands and lifts the edge of her gown. I gasp. All down her left side, are giant dark purple and blue bruises.

As he sits back down, I see Emma's eyes open. She lays there for a moment and I see her eyes become focused. She turns her head towards JK and blinks.

"Baby." He says.

Her lips begins to tremble and tears start to leak out of her eyes.