JUNGKOOK

The guys and I are laughing and joking around since we felt like the concert went amazingly well. I open the door to the green room preparing to greet my girl and I'm not prepared for the sight that greets me.

Emma laying in a pool of blood on the floor in front of the couch. She closes her eyes as we enter and I'm terrified we were too late. She had to have been laying her for a while for the amount of blood on the floor.

"Oh my God! Call an ambulance!" I shout as I rush towards her.

I gently lift her head as I reach her. Taehyung rushes over as well searching for the source of the bleeding. He finds a gaping would on her side between her ribs and her hip. Jin comes over with a towel and Taehyung uses it to put pressure on the wound. Emma winces a little and her eyebrows furrow. I think that is a good sign. At least she is alive enough to feel it.

Namjoon comes back in with the phone in his hand. "An ambulance is on the way. Is she breathing?"

Taehyung leans close to her face to check. "Barely." He says.

"There is a wound on her side. Tae has pressure on it but we need help." I yell.

Just a few seconds later, paramedics flood through the door. We are pushed to the side as they work on her. They get better pressure where she is hurt and an oxygen mask on her face. They put her on a backboard and start taking her out. Taehyung and I are on their heels as they head to the ambulance.

They only let one of us ride. I tell Taehyung to go and I will meet them at the hospital.

I run to one of our cars and tell the driver to follow the ambulance no matter what and to not lose them. As we take off, I see the others getting into another of the vans and taking off with us as well.

When we arrive, Tae is already outside the emergency doors and Emma is nowhere to be found.

"Tae! Where is she?!" I ask as I slide to a halt right next to him.

He looks like he's in a daze. "Tae!"

"Her, her heart stopped." He says quietly.

"What?! Tae! Is she okay?"

I end up having to slap him twice before he looks at me. He has tears in his eyes.

I'm starting to panic. "Tae?! What are you telling me? Is she....is she....." I can't bring myself to say the words.

"No. They got her back just a few seconds later. Jungkook, I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. I can't lose her!" He says.

I grab him and pull him close as I hug him to me. "We won't lose her. We just got her back. We won't lose her."

We stand like that for a while before everyone else comes through the door.

"How is she? Is she okay?" Hobi asks immediately.

"We don't know yet. Tae said.....Tae said that.....that they lost her for a few minutes on the way here."

"Oh my God! No..." Yoonah cries.

"They got her back but we haven't been told anything yet." I say quietly as I continue to hold Tae close to me.

We all sit in the nearby chairs as we wait for any news on her. Shortly after sitting some cops show up and want to ask us questions.

"Was there anyone who wanted to hurt Emma?" One cop asks.

"No. She hasn't been around long. She doesn't really know anyone outside of our group really."

"She was recently hit by a car. Could it be related to that?" The other cop asks.

"No. The police in Seoul think it was a random hit and run. They still haven't been able to find the person who hit her."

"Let us know when she will be able to speak with us and we will come back. We promise to that we will do everything we can to find out who did this to her." One cop says while shaking my hand.

The police leave and we wait impatiently for someone to come update us. After two more hours, I get up and go to the nurse's station and ask for an update.

"Looks like they just finished surgery. Someone should be out to speak to you shortly."

I walk back over to everyone.

"Well?" Tae asks.

"They said they just finished with surgery and that someone should be out soon."

They all nod their heads. Namjoon is on the phone again. He has already spoken to PD and he knows everything so I think he is on the phone with Kristi. I know her and Emma are close so I don't know how she is dealing with this as well. Right now, I can't focus on that. I can only think about Tae and Emma. He still looks like he is in shock. I can't imagine what it must have been like to see that line go flat.

A few minutes later, a doctor in scrubs comes out and heads directly for our group. I jump up and pull Tae with me.

"Doctor? Is she okay? Please." I say immediately to him.

"Emma lost a lot of blood but we have been able to stabilize her. The wound was deep. Whatever was used to stab her was long and whoever it was, thought to cause the most amount of damage by twisting the knife." The doctor explains.

"Oh my God." I hear behind me but it's faint and mostly what I hear is the blood rushing in my ears. I sway a little and someone grabs me and sits me in a chair.

"Just breathe deeply Mr. Jeon. That's right. In and out. Like I said, we have been able to stabilize her and she should recover just fine. She will be ready for just a visitor or two in a couple of hours."

I breathe deeply and look at Tae. He is pale and is looking at me sadly. I know he needs me right now. I cannot break down.

Right before the doctor turns to walk away, he turns back to us. "By the way, boys, I thought I should let you also know, that we were able to save the pregnancy. The baby should be just fine since she is not very far along."

I look at Tae and he has tears in his eyes again. "She's having our baby." He sobs and he hugs me tightly.

I look at everyone else in shock and they all look as equally shocked.

I'm overwhelmed and everything starts to go black before Hobi grabs me by the arms and shakes me a little.

"Congratulations daddy! Go spend time with your girl and tell her how much you love her."

I nod and shortly, its only me and Tae left. We hold hands as we try to process everything. I almost lost her but we gained more than we ever thought when she came back to us.

We wait as the hours pass until we can see her

A/N:

Surprise! 3 updates in one day! thought I would give you guys a special treat since you have been commenting so much and showing so much love.

btw....it's looks like ot7 will be coming next