EMMA

I awaken feeling warm and extremely comfortable. I start to get out of bed but there is something holding me down. I open my eyes and I'm face to face with Jungkook. I vaguely remember asking him to stay but I honestly thought I was dreaming.

I try to wake him up but nothing was working. I grab my phone and text Taehyung to come to my room. A few seconds later, there's a knock and the door opens.

"Emma, have you seen" He stops when he sees Jungkook in the bed.

"I was wondering why he never came back in the room last night. He found a better sleeping partner." He chuckles.

"It's my fault. I asked him to stay. I didn't want to be alone. I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. He's your soul mate too. You can sleep with him if you want. Did you guys...I mean...did you?"

"No! I mean, no. We just slept." I say blushing.

"Can you help me? I really need to get up but he won't wake up and his arm is so heavy." I ask.

"Pinch his nipple." He says chuckling.

I give him a weird look but give it a try. I pinch him and his face scrunches but he doesn't move. i give Taehyung a pleading look.

He laughs, but walks over. He not only pinches his nipple but twists it too. Jungkook jumps up, grabbing his chest and glaring at Taehyung. While he's distracted, I jump out of the bed and run to the bathroom. I can hear them talking.

"What the hell, man!" Jungkook yells at Taehyung.

"What? I had to save the beautiful damsel in distress from the muscle pig that had her pinned. Emma tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't so she called me for help."

Jungkook is blushing when I come over from the bathroom. Now that my teeth are brushed, I feel a lot better. I get back into the bed and give Jungkook a kiss.

"Good morning." I say.

"What about me? I saved you. Don't I get kisses too?"

"Of course you do, Tae." I get up on my knees and walk to him.

I lean in to kiss him and grabs my hips and pulls me flush against him. He kisses me passionately. I pull back a little breathless.

"Well! Good morning to you too!" I say giggling.

He laughs and helps me off the bed.

I walk over to the dresser to grab some clothes.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask as I slide off my sleep shorts and put on some jeans. When I didn't get an answer, I look over at them to see them staring at me. It dawns on me that I just changed in front of them without even realizing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you guys uncomfortable. I didn't even think about what I was doing."

Taehyung clears his throat.

"You didn't make us uncomfortable. I think we were just stunned that you did it."

Jungkook nods his head agreeing.

I pull my hair into a messy bun on my head and hear a gasp. I spin around.

"What?" I ask when I see their faces.

"Our names..." Jungkook says.

"What about them?"

"They're on your neck?" Taehyung finishes.

"Really?" I ask.

Jungkook gets up and grabs my phone to take a picture. He shows me and sure enough, there are their names. One on top of the other.

Jungkook glides his finger over his and my eyes fall closed and a moan slips out. He immediately removes his hand and stares at me shocked.

I look at him with wide eyes.

"Wow." He says.

I clear my throat and look at them both.

"So, that's a different reaction than the other marks." Jungkook says.

"It was involuntary." I say.

Taehyung comes up behind me and touches his name and again my eyes close and I moan.

"We'll have to be careful in public with those marks."

"We need to tell Joon and the others." Tae says.

We all head to the living room. We find Namjoon at the dining room table.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" He says looking at us.

"Well...." I begin. I squeeze their hands.

"We found their names in another location." I finish.

His eyes widen. "Where?"

I  turn around so he can see my neck.

He nods. "You'll need to keep your hair down in public."

"That's not all, Joon. She has a different reaction to each mark."

"What do you mean?"

Taehyung looks at me and I nod.

"The first mark on her wrist is like a normal mark, tingling. The second, on her back and waist...make her aroused. This latest one, well, see."

Jungkook touches his name. Involuntarily, my eyes close and I moan, moving more into his touch.

He stops, but stays behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and lays his chin on my shoulder.

Namjoon looks at us. "I don't know what to say."

"Is there a way to find out if more are gonna show up?" I ask.

"I've been doing my own research and I haven't come across anything with more than two. Even that is hard to find. I think it's only happened a handful of times. I'll see what PD can come up with."

"Thanks. What about everyone else? I know we don't keep secrets. Should we call a meeting and keep them updated?" Taehyung asks.

"We probably should."

"Do we have to demonstrate? It's driving me crazy!"

"We can always go up to one of the room and help you out." Jungkook says in my ear.

I whimper and lean back into him. I hear TAehyung chuckle.

"I'll gather everyone." Namjoon says laughing.

"Seriously. You guys touching your names is driving me insane. We haven't talked about sex but I feel like jumping you both right now." I say, seriously turned on. I don't know what will happen if they do it again.

"Well, you gave Jungkook a blow job. That's sex."

"It's not the same. I wish I could explain how it feels to you guys."

"Okay. We'll try to make it quick. Then you and I can go spend some time together." Taehyung says.

"Okay."

We head to the living room where everyone is filing in.

"So what's this meeting about?" Yoongi asks.

"Emma has gotten another mate mark." Tae says.

Jungkook explains the first two and their effects. I sigh since I know what's coming. Jungkook asks me to turn around. I pout but do as he says.

Taehyung touches his name, but he's standing in front of me. When I close my eyes, I lean into him as I moan. He immediately stops but I'm still leaning on him.

He puts his arm around me and I turn around.

"So what does this mean?" Jiyoung asks.

"Well, it means they can't touch her neck in public, thats for sure." Hobi laughs.

Everyone laughs and I lean back into Tae and groan.

"Namjoon is looking into finding out more information."

"Is she going to get more?"

"We don't know. That's why were are looking into it." Jungkook says.