TAEHYUNG

When the meeting was over, Emma grabbed my hand and we walked back up to her room. She was pacing around the room.

"Calm down. Everything will be okay." I tell her.

"How do you know that? All of this has been unheard of. What if one of you accidentally touches one of the marks and I have a reaction in public? This could be terrible."

I grab her hand and pull her to me. I wrap my arms around her and pull her head to my chest and just hold her. "We will figure it all out. We are all in this together. You are not alone."

She tilts her head up to look at me with her big hazel eyes and trust on her face. I lean down and press my lips to hers. Quickly the kiss changes from comforting to passionate and slightly impatient.

I sit on the bed and she straddles my lap. Her hands are in my hair and mine are everything that I can touch. She reaches down and pulls my shirt up. We pull apart long enough for it to come off and I start unbuttoning her shirt. I slide the shirt off of her arms as soon as its open all the way. I pull back to look at her.

"Are you sure you want to keep going?" I ask her.

"I'm sure. Please Tae."

She doesn't need to say anything else. I turn and lay her down on the bed and continue to kiss her while my hands work on her shorts. As I am sliding her shorts down, my fingers graze my name on her waist and she lets out the sexiest moan I have ever heard. I slide back up to her and her face is a little blissed out.

I kiss her again and let my fingers touch my name on her neck. She arches into me and I slide my hands down her side. I move to kiss along her jaw and neck while I slide my hands over her breasts and lightly pinch her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

She arches again. "Tae.." She says breathily.

"What is it baby?" I say against her throat.

"Please, Tae."

"Don't worry, baby. I got you."

I slowly slide my hand down between our bodies until my hand lands on her mound. She is slick around but I need to make sure that she is completely ready for me and I need to make her feel good.

I pinch her clit like I did to her nipple.

"Ah! Tae!" She calls out.

"Feel good baby?"

"Oh my God!" She says as I roll her clit around. Her hands clawing at the sheet. I kiss her and again and move downward.

I kiss my way to both breasts and roll my tongue around her nipple. She breathes deeply, starting to pant. I kiss my way down and around her belly button. I kiss both her hip bones and chuckle as she wiggles.

As my mouth makes contact with her, she arches into my mouth and moans loudly. I lap my tongue between her lower lips and tease her clit with the tip.

I gently pressed one finger inside her. She is extremely tight and if I want to make this as painless as possible for her, I need to open her up a little. After getting her use to one finger and still sliding my tongue along to keep her distracted, I slowly press in another. Slowly, I keep working her and she continues to make the sexiest sounds. As I slide the third finger in, I only pump them in and out twice before she starts to convulse and she falls apart. I continue to move my fingers as she comes down from her high.

I sit up and move to sit beside her. She is panting and trying to catch her breath. She looks at me and smiles.

"That felt amazing. Thank you." She says.

I smile and run my hands along her jaw. "You are more than welcome, baby."

She leans forward and kisses me. She deepens the kiss. "Tae, I want you."

I roll her onto her back and settle between her legs. I kiss along her neck and along her collarbone. I get her worked up again until I'm sure she is ready for me.

I line myself up and pause to look at her. "I'm sorry."

She only has time for a confused look before I slide into her to the hilt. She gasps and arches slightly. I freeze when I am inside. I look down at her face and place gentle kisses on her cheeks and lips.

"I sorry. I tried to get it over with." I kiss her deeply to apologize.

We part and she looks at me. "It's okay, Tae." She takes a deep breath. "You can move."

I slowly pull out and thrust back in gently. As she starts moaning and panting, I move more.

"More, Tae. Please baby!"

I start to move in earnest.

"Oh! Ngh- Tae!" She calls. "I- I'm..."

She cums again and it's almost too much for me to take.

I thrust through her orgasm, chasing my own.

I pull out and pump onto her stomach, spilling white ropes onto her.

I get up and get a wash cloth to her clean her with and lay down next to her.

"That was..."

"Great." She finishes. She snuggles into me and I wrap my arm around her. We cuddle until we are both asleep.

Meanwhile...

Jungkook woke up sweating. He was rock hard and breathing heavily. What was going on? He felt like he had woken up from a wet dream only he hadn't come yet.

He jerked suddenly when it felt like a soft vise had wrapped itself around his dick and squeezed. It pulsed around him. He laid on his back and breathed deeply. He jerked his hips up into the empty air above him. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and wrapped his hand around himself and pumped himself to completion.

He went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up. When he looked down, Emma's name was running down the inside of his leg. He ran his finger down the name and shivered. He needed to tell Taehyung and Emma.

He walked down the hall and knocked on Emma's door. After a few minutes, Taehyung opens the door.