JUNGKOOK

"Jungkook!" Emma gasps peeking her head out from behind Taehyung where she had hidden after I opened the shower door.

"I had to stop my interview because the two of decided it would be a fantastic time to fuck?!"

"Hey! Calm down. It's not like we did it on purpose. I was helping her stretch her leg and things got a little heated." Taehyung explains.

"Don't tell me to calm down. I had to pause the interview until you two were done. What if the interview had been live? You guys can't do those things while I'm working." I half yell.

"It's no different than the time you and Emma did it when you hurt yourself and I had to run out of the practice room." Tae yells back.

I look at Emma and she is pressed against the shower wall, looking at the ground. I sigh.

"I'm sorry. I was just stressed." I look at them both as Tae is rubbing her back now. "But I think punishment is in order." I say smirking at them.

I strip and step into the shower. They both look at me with big eyes. I step in front of both of them.

"On your knees." I say.

They both obey immediately. Emma leans forward first and licks up the bottom of my cock. She hums and Tae leans forward too. Suddenly both their tongues are running over me as they start to kiss around my cock. My eyes roll back in my head and I have to put my hand on the wall to support myself.

"Oh God!" I moan. I knew I wouldn't last long but it only makes me want them more as I look down and see my cum on both their faces.

"Bedroom." I say and we all grab towels and make our way to the room.

I put Emma on the bed and hover over her. "It's time for us both, baby girl."

I flip her and I lay down with her sitting on my waist. I lift her and slide into her. We both groan. I look over at Tae and see him grab the lube and walk back towards the bed.

He climbs onto the bed behind her and leans over her, pulls her hair to one side and kisses her neck while I kiss her mouth. As he continues to kiss her neck, his hand snakes down and rubs her clit and she bucks her hips.

As he pulls his hand away, I replace it with mine. He uncaps the lube and squirts it on his fingers. He slides his noncovered hand over her behind, squeezing and rubbing. He runs kisses down her back and then slides his finger into her. She moans loudly into my mouth and I feel her push back slightly into him.

As he pushes in another finger, he runs his tongue along his name on her neck. She lets out a long, low moan and pushes hard into him. I can feel him opening her up and I know she is almost ready.

I see him rear up onto his knees and lube himself up. Right as he lines himself up, I reach down and pinch her clit. As he slides in, I rub her clit between my fingers to increase her pleasure as he pushes all the way in.

She leans her head down on my chest as she gets use to the sensation. Slowly, we start a rhythm. Me in, him out. We continue this and for a long while before I feel her walls squeezing me tightly. I look, and her eyes are squeezed tightly closed and she is shaking with the intensity of her orgasm. Between her squeezing me and also feeling Tae rub against me through her, I cum, pumping into her. I look behind her at Tae and he stares me in my eyes as he also cums.

We lay beside one another after cleaning up. Emma is asleep on my chest. I look at Tae and he winks.

"If this is what happens when we make you mad, maybe we should do it more often." He says chuckling.

I laugh. Before I can respond, there is a knock on the door. I cover Emma before letting whoever it is, in.

The door opens and Hobi steps in. "Sorry to interrupt but we just got word from PD that the tour has been moved up. We leave in a week."

We nod and he leaves. "Well, it may be sooner than planned but at least we can go back on tour and Emma gets to come with us." I say.

After taking a nap, we head downstairs for lunch. We eat with everyone in the kitchen. Emma wastes no time, taking over Ami when she finishes eating. She spends more time with the baby than anybody other than the parents.

I go into the living room and see her feeding the baby. It's amazing how big she has gotten in the few weeks she has been in this world. It stills gets to me, watching Emma with her. My soulmate mark burns as I watch her.

"Makes you want one of your own doesn't it?" I look over to see Namjoon beside me.

"Yes. Very much. I want Emma healthy enough first. It will cause a fuss also since she has been seen and people know who she is. When she gets pregnant, people are gonna freak." I say, worriedly.

"You can't let what fans and other people think, stop you from forming a family of your own. She is your soulmate and people will understand when the time comes."

"You're right." I sigh and go in to spend time with Emma and the baby.

After about half an hour, Tae comes in and sits on the other side of Emma and starts making faces at Ami. She's too little to smile but watches him intensely. It makes Emma giggle.

I am so happy that she is healthy and better. I will work with her on her leg before we leave for the tour but it's already stronger than it was just a few days ago.