TAEHYUNG

"Truth."

She smiled. "What kind of truth or dare you guys usually play and will alcohol help?"

No one said anything for a few minutes. We all just looked at her.

"Look, if no one wants to tell me, thats fine. We can continue on as we are. I just thought that since you guys usually play differently, then maybe you'd like to play like that and not be as self conscious with a new person around. Alcohol usually helps with that."

"I''m fine with adding alcohol." Namjoon says. Everyone quickly agrees and both Jimin's go to the kitchen to retrieve some bottles.

Everyone gets a glass and I see Emma immediately down her whole glass. "Are you thirsty?" I ask her.

"Nope. Just trying to loosen up a little bit so I can relax."

Everyone laughs and downs their first glasses as well.

"Okay. Now, to answer your question. We usually make all the soulmates do something with one another." I say.

"What about you two? You didn't have anyone." Emma says.

"They would usually make us do something completely stupid like moon the security team or make some sort of weird phone call." Jungkook answers.

She nods. I look around and pick Jin. "Jin, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He says with a smirk. "By the way, the rules we play by is everytime someone chooses dare, we drink. Makes things a lot more interesting when people continue to choose dare." He says to Emma.

Everyone takes a drink since he chose dare. "I dare you to make a hickey on Jiyoung's neck."

Jin smiles at Jiyoung and leans over and begins to suck on her neck. She closes her eyes and leans her head back and to the side. After a few minutes and they don't stop, Namjoon speaks up. "Okay, I think you got it."

Jin comes up laughing, and looks at Jiyoung's neck. There was a definitely a hickey.

Jin looks at Jimin. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Jimin says unexpectedly.

"Alright, when was the last time you and Soomin had sex?"

"Full sex or oral?"

"Full."

"This morning." Jimin says with a smirk.

Everyone laughs.

"Okay, Jimin. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." She says.

Everyone drinks. "Okay, I dare you to give Yoongi a lap dance."

Yoongi gets up and sits in a chair and starts playing music on his phone.

She gets up. She starts swaying her hips and straddles his lap. He smiles at her and looks to be fulling enjoying himself. She continues to grind on him until the song stops.

They both get up start to walk back to the group. Before they sit back down, Kristi suggests that everybody goes and gets dressed for bed since it's starting to get late. We all make our way upstairs. As we are leaving, Emma at her door, all the girls come up to her and usher her into her room.

                                                                       EMMA
The girls usher me into my room and declare that they all plan on wearing sleep shorts and tank tops back down because it will drive the guys crazy and they want to make sure that I was okay with that plan and would play along. I agree.