EMMA

The next few days are hell. Jungkook is miserable. During the concert the second night, he sat on stage with a stool and the other guys sat as well. They decided not to do the choreo on the small stage in case someone else got hurt.

During the plane ride, Jungkook sat between Tae and I with his leg propped up on some pillows. Anything he wanted, we got up to get for him. He was embarrassed after the flight ended when he was wheeled out in a wheelchair.

That was a scary walk to the car. Fans were everywhere and security was having trouble keeping everyone back. A few times, I thought someone was going to flip him out of the chair.

At the hotel, Jungkook was rooming with me and Tae. We booked extra rooms so that it looked like we all had seperate rooms but we stayed together.

"Are you comfortable?" I asked him as I gently laid his foot down on the stack of pillows.

"As comfortable as I am going to get." He grumbled.

I look at Tae.

"What else can we do?" I ask.

"Nothing. We can keep him as happy as this but until he can get back up and dance and walk properly, he is going to be unhappy."

"Well, please keep an eye on him. I'm going to go soak in the bathtub."

I go into the bathroom and fill up the huge tub. I filled it with the hottest water I could stand and added some bubble bath.

After washing, I wrapped myself in a fluffy robe and made my way to the room to find some clothes.

Upon entering the room, I can see them both sitting on the bed. Jungkook is running his hand up and down Tae's thigh, trying to convince him to go get him some snacks. I hear Tae tell him that isn't going to work and he was not leaving the room until I return and someone was there with him.

"I'm here now, Tae. Please go get him whatever it is he is begging for." I say as I enter.

"I'm not begging. And I'm not whining either, Tae, before you say it. I'm not use to sitting around. You know I like to be active." Jungkook says, whining.

"It's fine. We know you are unhappy with the situation. Think of it this way, after the practice this afternoon, you get to stay here in the room with Emma, while I have to stay and work on the dance moves." Tae says as he prepares to leave the room.

"Yeah. I'm sure we can think of something to entertain ourselves with." I say with a wink.

"Hey! Don't make me jealous!" Tae says with a pout.

I giggle. "Go get the boy whatever it is that he wants. You and I will have plenty of time together."

He leaves the room. I walk over to Jungkook and sit on the bed next to him.

"You look sexy as hell wearing our clothes." He says to me. I am wearing a pair of lace panties and one of their large t-shirts.

I don't plan on leaving the room so I see no need to get dressed. 

I sit as close to him as I can get and grab the remote to find us something to watch. I think that some jet lag is starting to take affect as I am now extremely tired.

Junkook and I are watching 'Mortal Combat' when Tae comes back in the room with Jungkook's snacks. He lays across the bottom of the bed to watch with us. I didn't make it very far after he came back before I was asleep.

JUNGKOOK POV

I feel Emma's head get heavier on my shoulder. I look down and she is asleep.

There is a knock on the door.

"Tae! Hurry and get the door before they wake her up." I whisper yell to him.

He jumps up and answers the door. It's the team doctor and the rest of the guys. Tae and I both raise a finger to our lips to inform them to keep quiet.

The doctor walks over and examines my knee.

"It's not as bad as well originally thought. Later while the other guys are doing their practice I would like to come back and see about moving it. For now, I'm going to give you some pain meds and you need to rest." The doctor says.

I take the pills he gives and then he leaves the room.

"Where are all the girls?" Tae asks the group quietly.

"Jet lag. They are all asleep just like Emma. We wanted to come check on you before we took a nap before practice." Yoongi says.

"Ah. I'm ok. You guys know that I don't like to let Army down and not be able to perform 100% for them. I let you guys down as well. You now have to have an extra practice to make sure the dances look okay without me and that I won't be in the way on my stool." Jungkook says sadly.

"It's okay Kook. You will be back at 100 before you know it. The doctor just said it wasn't as bad he thought." Jin says.

"Yeah, I know but still."

I started to get really tired from the pain medication. My words started to slow and it became impossible to keep my eyes open.

"He will be alright. Once the therapy starts and he can move around, everything will get back to normal. Plus, he has Emma to help care for him." Namjoon says quietly. They probably think I'm asleep.

I hear them leave and I can make out Tae moving around the room and putting things away.

"I want cuddles." I mumble out. I lift my hand weakly in the direction I last heard him in.

I hear a chuckle before the bed beside me dips and his arms come around me.

"I will cuddle you until you are asleep." He whispers in my ear.

I wake up later and the bed is empty except for me. Where did everyone go? How am I going to get around with no one to help?

The questions don't last long as the door opens and Emma walks in with a takeout bag.

"I brought you something to eat, sleepyhead." She says.