JUNGKOOK

Once the plane lands, we make our way to SUV's seperate from our mates. Someone had leaked our arrival time. Luckily we were warned before we exited the plane.

We are swarmed while walking to the vehicles. Once inside, I glance back to see that the bodyguards are still there making room for the girls to get through. They are just about through when a fan grabs Emma's jacket and yanks her back. She is quickly closed in on. The crowd swallows her whole.

I gasp and the guys all look at me.

"What?" Tae says.

"Emma just got grabbed and yanked into the crowd. Someone needs to get her!" I yell.

Namjoon speaks to the driver and he informs some of the guards and they make their way into the crowd and emerge with what looks like an unconscious Emma.

The car takes off as Emma is taken to a different car. Tae and I are restless the entire ride to the house we rented. As soon as the car stops, we are both out and wait for their car to arrive. It pulls into the driveway and we are running that direction before it comes to a complete stop.

I yank open the door and see her sitting up. She looks a little pale but she is conscious. I gently help her out of the car and into the house. I get her settled on the couch as the others gather around.

"What happened?" I asked her. I could see bruises on her face and what looked like a cut on her forehead.

"I don't know. I was walking and suddenly I was on the ground with people pulling at my clothes. They wanted my jacket. I would have given it willingly but they hit me instead. There were also people who were trying to help me but they kept getting pushed back. I was shoved at one point and I think thats when I hit my head." She says as she sways to the side.

"Whoa." I say as I hold her up.

"We need the doctor to come look her over." Tae says to Namjoon.

"This never should have happened. I know we don't want it obvious that the girls are with us but even with the staff jackets and shirts, they need security with them." Jimin says.

The doctor comes and examines her and gives her a clean bill of health. She's still slightly woozy from the hit to the head but other than that, it's just some bruising.

Tae and I help her to our room. "I'm so sorry honey." I say. "I saw you go down and made sure someone got to you. I'm sorry we weren't quicker."

"Jungkook I am fine. Really. I'll probably be sore later and tomorrow, but I'm okay."

I kiss her gently and look at Tae. He hasn't really said anything since she was grabbed.

"Hey. You good?" I say grabbing his face.

He blinks at me and nods. "I was just so worried. I have never seen a member of staff be grabbed like that. Never even heard a rumor about it, but it was her. I'm so happy that you saw and got her taken care of." He says and kisses me quickly.

Emma hums and I look at her. She smiles. "I swear you two together is so hot."

She giggles when I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Get comfortable and we will put on a show for you." I say, sitting up and putting my arms around Taehyung.

I turn him to look at me and kiss him deeply. He hums into the kiss and pushes himself closer to me. I run my hands up his back and then down again before grabbing his ass. I look over at Emma and she has hooded eyes watching us.

Taehyung suddenly get aggressive and pushes me back until I'm laying down. He climbs over top of me and kisses me again while grinding in my lap. I moan and lift my hips into him.

"Put your head in her lap." He says while shifting.

I move over and place my head gently on her lap. He starts working on the buckle of my pants and quickly pulls them down. He palms me through my underwear.

"Tae!" I gasp.

"What's wrong baby? Want me to make you feel good?"

"Yes! Please!" I moan.

He slides my underwear down and grabs me in his big hand. Slowly he slides his hand up and down. He leans forward and licks the tip, causing me to moan and arch my back. Emma slides her hands over my chest.

I look down at Tae as he slides my dick all the way into his mouth and partially into his throat.

"Oh God, baby!" I moan.

He starts to bob quickly. All the while Emma is pinching and tugging at my nipples. I can feel my orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum baby."

He pulls back. "Cum then baby. Cum in my mouth. Let me taste you." He quickly slides me all the way back into his mouth. A few deep drags later and I'm cumming in his mouth. He milks me dry and I pull him back up to kiss him.

I pull him up so that he is straddling my face after I pull him out of sweat pants. I glance up and see him kissing Emma. They are so into each other that I don't think Tae realizes what I'm about to do.

I lean forward and slide him in until my nose is touching his stomach. He moans loudly and bucks his hips forward. Emma is running her hands over his chest and back. He is whimpering as I deep throat him.

I slide him all the way in and hum around him. He stills suddenly and moans. He is cumming. I can taste him on my tongue. I hold it in my mouth and look at Emma. Tae moves off and she leans down to kiss and I push the cum into her mouth with tongue. She moans as we kiss.

After we have calmed down, Tae goes down to make some sandwiches as Emma and I relax on the bed. Schedules don't start til tomorrow so we all just spend time with our soul mates and spend the day doing nothing.