EMMA

I open my eyes and see JK first. He speaks and I break down. I cry. I cry because I'm hurt. I cry because I can see the pain in his eyes.

"Baby. Shh...it's okay. You're okay. We are here. We have you." Tae says leaning forward to wipe her tears off her face.

"Are you in pain sweetheart?" JK asks.

I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. "Yes," I whisper.

"I'll get the doctor." Tae says and leaves the curtain.

"What happened?" I gasp out.

"You don't remember? You were hit by a car on your way back from the store." JK explains.

I gasp out in pain and squeeze my eyes shut.

"The doctor will be here soon, and we will make the pain go away."

About two minutes later, Tae comes back with Dr. Wang in tow.

"Hello Emma. I'm Dr. Wang. Your guy here tells me that you are in pain. I've brought some medication with me to help with that. It will probably make you sleepy so don't fight it."

I nod. I look at Tae and try to smile a little. "Hey Taetae, baby." I whisper.

"Hey baby." He says and leans forward to kiss my forehead.

Very quickly after Dr. Wang pushes the medication into the IV, I feel my eyelids get heavy. I smile sleepily at both my guys before my eyes drift shut.

JUNGKOOK POV

"It will help a lot with her healing if you guys are nearby. Soulmate healing is very real and will help her a lot. I know that you guys are famous and probably have an extremely busy schedule but I would be with her as much as possible."

"You don't have to worry. You will be sick of seeing us. We aren't going anywhere." I say.

Later, that afternoon, I call Bang PD.

"Hello, sir." I say when he answers the phone.

"Jungkook! How is Emma?"

"She will be okay. She has a shattered leg and extreme bruising on her side. I was calling to give you an update and also to tell you what the doctor said. She said that in order for Emma to heal quickly, Tae and I need to be with her as much as possible. I know we have things lined up, but there is no way we can leave her, sir."

"All the things scheduled, can be rescheduled. You boys can do a vlive when you are back home. In the meantime, I will have the other boys do a live and explain that there was an emergency and things have to be moved. It won't be all the guys because then it will be obvious that you two are missing."

"Thank you sir. I'll let you know when we are able to take her home."

I get off the phone and walk over to Tae. I explain to him what PD said and he just nods.

"Are you okay?" I ask. He pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm okay. It just sort of hit me all of a sudden that we could have lost her. If that person had not seen her there in the ditch, she could have died." He says and buries his face in my back, holding me tightly.

"Shh...its okay. She's gonna be okay. She's not going anywhere."

I leave the room to go down to the cafeteria to get something for me and Tae, later that night. I do it as quickly as I can. As I'm making my way out of the cafeteria area, I hear my name called and I freeze. No one should know that I'm here.

"Jungkook! Who are you here to see? Is it a family member? A staff member?"

Shit! It's a reporter. I head quickly away and to the security area which is relatively close. The reporter is close on my heels as I head there.

"Sir. I need you to keep this guy away from me. He is a reporter. I need also need cover going where I need to go." I explain quickly.

The security officer quickly exits the room and finds the reporter trying to hide behind a plant. He escorts him out of the building. Another officer asks me where I am going and sends another officer ahead to clear the way while he takes me up the stairs.

I thank them and open the curtain. I take out my phone and snap a quick picture. Tae is lying in the bed next to Emma. He has his arm gently around her waist and his face buried in her hair, asleep.

After taking the picture, I pull up PD and call him to let him know about the reporter. He is going to try to head off the media storm that is gonna come. For now, I worry about it. The hospital has assigned a security guard outside of Emma's room. I sit beside the bed and eat the food that I brought with me. I sit Tae's to the side. As I finish eating, I slide the chair closer to the bed and rest my head on it, Emma's hand in mine.

Everything would be alright as long as we stayed together. We would get our girl better and back at home.